• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LoL Revisions: Big Metal Boi

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Mordekaiser

https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/champion/mordekaiser/

Willpower Manipulation

"Yet, when he died, he found no halls or glory awaiting him. Instead, Sahn-Uzal stood in an empty, gray wasteland, shrouded by ethereal fog and plagued by discordant whispers. Occasionally, other lost souls drifted nearby—little more than ghostly shapes, wandering their own personal oblivion. Anger consumed Sahn-Uzal. Had his faith been false? Or was his domination of the world simply not enough to grant him the immortality he craved? Surely this emptiness could not be all there was… yet there seemed no end to it. He watched as the lesser spirits slowly faded into the fog, unmade and lost to time. But Sahn-Uzal refused to fade. His will, tempered by rage and torment, held him together."

Inorganic Physiology and Self-Sustenance

"And, sure enough, the day came when a coven of sorcerers resolved to bring Sahn-Uzal back from the dead. Lacking any flesh or bone, he spurred them to make him stronger than any mortal, binding his spirit-form in dark metal plates wrought in the likeness of his old armor. So he rose, a hulking revenant of iron and hate."

Weapon Creation

"Thus began his second conquest of the mortal realm. As before, his ambitions were great, only now empowered by necromantic sorceries he could never have previously imagined. From the fearful, dissipating souls of the sorcerers, Mordekaiser forged a weapon fit for an emperor of death—his brutal mace, Nightfall—and seized control of the army they had raised."

Summoning, Corruption, and Empowerment

"There, in the once empty wasteland, all those who had died under his latest reign were waiting. Perverted by dark sorcery, their spirits would never fade. The strongest became his devout, eternal army, bound to his will… but even the weak were given purpose. From the subtle matter of their souls, Mordekaiser would forge a new empire. They would be the building blocks and mortar of his Afterworld."

Dimensional Travel and BFR (Able to travel to and from the Realm of Death and can forcibly send others there)

Resistance to Mind Manipulation/Madness Manipulation (Able to resist the influence of the Black Mist)

Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Has several thousand souls within him)

Emilia LeBlanc

https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/champion/leblanc/

Power Nullification

"Uniquely skilled among the revenant's inner circle before she betrayed him, the sorceress pledged to neutralize the source of his power, the Immortal Bastion, cutting him off from the well of death that fueled his nightmarish empire."

Mind Manipulation/Madness Manipulation

"After promising him the secrets to extend his life, LeBlanc slowly poisoned Darkwill's mind, even as she empowered him. Under his rule, the Noxian reverence of strength became something far more sinister, and together they ensured Swain's legend would end in disgrace on the battlefields of Ionia."

LeBlanc also mind manipped drove Sion mad

Extrasensory Perception

"The stone around us almost thrums with power, though Granth is mostly oblivious. I have seen it countless times, through the centuries—he knows something is not right, but feels it only as a lethargic drag on his limbs, and a whispering itch in the back of his brain. Few mortals last long when they are this close to the source."

Possession (Able to possess people by inducting them into the Black Rose with her Sigils)

Soul Manipulation (Cut off Mordekaiser's soul from the physical world)

Perception Manipulation

"Pushing past him, I stride through the yawning mouth of the gate. He almost drops the lantern in surprise, seeing the entrance now, for the first time. Stumbling after me, Granth checks to make sure we are not being followed, then squints into the shadows of the passageway."

Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Death Manipulation (Able to resist being near the Well of Souls which kills normal people seconds after exposure)

Power Bestowal (Gave Boram Darkwill longevity)

Immortality (Types 1, 6, and 8 [So long as one of the people she has under control lives, she can take over their body to survive])

I agree with everything besides giving Mordekaiser summoning as sure he can command them but nothing is said about him being able to summon then.

How is that first one Willpower Manipulation for Mordekaiser? He's not manipulating anything in that quote- just persisting even after death.

That's kinda silly. Why not just have Willpower as its own page? There is literally zero manipulation in the feat. I'd be more inclined to call it some manner of Immortality even before calling it Manipulation.

Friendlysociopath said:
That's kinda silly. Why not just have Willpower as its own page? There is literally zero manipulation in the feat. I'd be more inclined to call it some manner of Immortality even before calling it Manipulation.
funny thing, I was thinking of calling it type 5 but...that seemed a bit much.

I mean it's not like he's doing anything with the willpower, rather his will lets him pull off his scheming and such. Don't think it can really be considered WP Manipulation.

The wording on the page implies a more direct control than what is being shown. I personally can't see it there, and if this is still strange, I think the page needs to be more clear on the distinction between naturally high willpower and being able to actually manipulate willpower.

The story pretty much says he's too focused/faithful to disappear, rather than he used his will to stay. An innate property rather than an ability, if you will.

RegisNex1232 said:
What exactly defines EE resistance? Since this is just like the willpower debate again.
there is no definition of EE resistance, either you an resist it or you cant. There are rarely any actual reasons behind people resisting EE unless you are already a non existent, watcher style.

Assaltwaffle said:
Should he get resistance to existence erasure? His will prevents him from dying.
I was thinking that too, he resisted his soul being obliterated in the death realm and then took control of said realm. Honestly type 5 seems very possible for him.

It's not Type 5, it's just resistance.

Back