• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

lol mindhax Vs lol tier 2 petrification

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, with mindhax, sure. But idk if mindhax would work on something like Dark Matter, let alone if Luke would try to mindhax something that looks like... what Dark Matter looks like.

Can he affect non-corporeals with stuff like tk? Cause all he needs is one hit with the overwhelming AP advantage he has (though I don't really agree with Dark Matter having 5-B dura)

What does "Tier 2 petrification" even mean?

From what's on the page, Petrification has travel time and needs to actually hit the opponent. Luke's mindhax doesn't, and i'm fairly sure he has instant AP stuff as well. Voting him.

Petrification that works on Arceus.

@Gar. Not sure, but being an abstract concept might help. Not even trying to be sarcastic. I'm unsire if it'll help or not.

It means it petrified Arceus.

@Schnee I figured Dark Matter wouldn't have a mind, since it's pretty much just negative feelings incarnate.

You can use gameplay stuff if it's not contradictory anyways, but the issue is that petrifying a tier 2 doesn't really mean it's better.

Yeah but Luke doesnt resist anyways. He just doesn't have to deal with travel time, so he'd win.

After looking at this match (somewhat) thoroughly, Luke honestly stomps. Beams with travel time are pretty much nothing to someone as skilled as Luke who has passive precog as well, plus Luke can win with a thought or a single movement cause of Dark Matter's durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back