• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thought based hax vs Thought based hax

I figured but SBA says we go with the newest one. Does Luke's mind control require him to maintain it.

No he doesn’t
There’s literally a separate section with all of his resistances. Did you not read that?
Yes, I did seeing as I put the power on his profile. His mind hax resistance; although not openly stated, comes from scaling to Celestia who resisted the effects of an amulet that corrupts the mind. Hence this indirectly translates to resistance to mental manipulation as the mental effects of corruption weren't doing anything to her. It's also consistent with Celestia passively, mentally blocking out Nightmare Moon through sheer magical power.

Course, Luke can affect anywhere from a galaxy to a Universe's worth of people, so Discord's resistances mean jack shit.

Last edited:
It seems there was a thread were the numbers of mind hax won't matter now, but it hasn't applied. Anyway it wont matter because of what I have heard Luke's mind hax has layers or caps so Discord won't resist it. So incon FRA.

I figured but SBA says we go with the newest one. Does Luke's mind control require him to maintain it.
I feel like this still needs to be answered. Cause like say Luke mindhaxes and Discord turns him into confetti, would the effect of Luke’s mind hax go away since he can’t concentrate/maintain it anymore? Cause if so that would lead to a Discord win.

I feel like this still needs to be answered. Cause like say Luke mindhaxes and Discord turns him into confetti, would the effect of Luke’s mind hax go away since he can’t concentrate/maintain it anymore? Cause if so that would lead to a Discord win.
Well, it depends who thinks first. Which is pretty much impossible to argue.

I kinda thought we were going off the assumption that they thought at the same time so they both lose cause they both hit each other at the same time.

I kinda thought we were going off the assumption that they thought at the same time so they both lose cause they both hit each other at the same time.
He doesn't need to. Only active control and possession require concentration, which is exactly the type of mind hax he uses the least out of Jedi principles. Implanting suggestions and/or emotions to make someone go home and avoid a fight, however, doesn't require any sort of concentration, and that's precisely the type he always spams against non-force users.

Back