• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nothing. Unless it's in the hundreds of quintillions. He gets gimped.

Cloud can resist the stuff of the lifestream or smth like that, so take the planet population and times it by the beginning of time I think, not sure that cuts it tho

That was a rough estimate on Cloud's mindhax resistance, regardless I'm not sure that's gonna be enough to stop Luke from thinking and calling it a day.

The amount of humans that have ever existed would be 100 billion as a rough estimate. If that is what you are looking for.

Those are only humans or comparable aliens Luke or someone else in SW mindhaxed right? The lifestream in FF contains all the memories of everything that has ever lived. So like depending on how we treat animals here that should actually be higher than quadrillions.

Those are only humans or comparable aliens Luke or someone else in SW mindhaxed right? The lifestream in FF contains all the memories of everything that has ever lived. So like depending on how we treat animals here that should actually be higher than quadrillions.
No, The 100 Quadrillion stretches to all beings in the galaxy, that doesn’t include non sentients though which also get mindhaxed

I mean is an insect sentient because: “noted Harvard biologist Dr. E.O. Wilson estimates there are 10 quintillion living insects.”

Also “Mathematician, computer science expert and animal rights advocate Brian Tomasik has attempted to catalog estimates of the number of individual animals in a variety of groupings. According to his data, the total number of individual animals on the earth adds up to approximately 20,000,121,091,000,000,000. This can be written as 20 quintillion, or 20 billion billion.”

This is only talking about current living animals.

If Luke mindhaxes individual insects though then this is gonna be a real close one depending on how life on earth evolved through billions of years and how intelligent primitive life was compared to humans.

How many droids are there in SW and is mindhaxing a droid seen as unfathomably superior to mindhaxing a human?

Last edited:
That actually ties into that one time I tried to make a case for The Ancestor from Darkest Dungeon having mindhax resist

I got told that mindhaxing bugs and insects isn't that impressive on the basis that they have smaller and more primitive minds than humans and stuff, even tho smth like that happened in Pokemon one time iirc

I am aware that it's less impressive. But I also mentioned 20 quintillion which is also more impressive than 400 quadrillion. And that's only for the current animals. Pokémon are as smart as humans basically.

Dude, Their ecosystem is literally obliterated by a economic destroying corporation that has been killing most of all life aside from humans with pollution of the planet by trying to mine the life stream.

As for the dogs, I’m assuming you mean Red 13, in which his race is nearly extinct

Insects likely do exist but no where near the level of Earth with how much pollution there is.

Dunno, all I know is it was mostly populated by Ancients until JENOVA came in on a meteor and wipes out most of life.

Problem is that was only 2,000 years ago, not the millions upon millions that other species have here on earth, and while it is safe to say some forms of species exist outside of the ones we see, its a massive stretch to assume there are both as many species that have survived for as long as Earth has.

I mean if the same evolutionary cycle happened to create humans as did on earth then I don’t think it changes much.

With dogs I mean the guard dogs.

Said evolutionary cycle or however humans came to be (Depending on your belief), that cycle only occurring 2,000 years ago as opposed to millions of years ago makes an absolutely massive difference in how many living beings were around.

Looking at their profiles they seem to have the same LS (Tho Cloud seems to be listed as at least Class G so there's that), so Luke could TK Cloud I guess? Magic and stuff in FF generally requires you to make a hand gesture iirc

Said evolutionary cycle or however humans came to be (Depending on your belief), that cycle only occurring 2,000 years ago as opposed to millions of years ago makes an absolutely massive difference in how many living beings were around.
Aerith is an ancient though so the evolutionary cycle would have taken place before the meteor impacted since she is very human-like.

Aerith being an ancient (She’s a descendent mind you, not a full one) doesn’t mean that evolution process took place that much earlier, (We have no timeframe for that unlike real life) Ancients are a far different type of beings compared to humans, being able to survive in far higher environments.

Speaking of assumptions, if we want to assume that the timeframe for evolution and every other being is just the exact same as earth despite evolution taking effect later, ants and other species being on par with mindhaxing humans, and that there are over 100 Quadrillion beings and minds on par with humans and droids that dwarf an entire galaxy, I should point out that the device Luke scales above with the galaxy mind hax feat, can stretch to the entire universe.

Back