• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do any of you care to explain how a randomic dagger Loki pulls from his clothes is superior to Gungnir?

I mean, he's High 7-A with weaponry (his daggers and the likes), but only 7-A with Gungnir, which is the weapon of the King of Asgard, and most likely the strongest asgardian weapon.

It's only me or the scalling is a bit wrong?

I agree it makes very little sense. Apparently it's because he hurt Thor, Kurse, implied Thanos, and scaled from einherjar swords that impaled Hela. I honestly think Kurse's tier is a tad too high, and that Asgardian weapons being able to impale beings hundreds of times stronger than them don't align with Mjolnir, so outliers perhaps

Also I think it was agreed that Asgardian weaponry should be "likely far higher" instead of a rating. I think I forgot to update Loki's page.

Hmm this seems like a logical development , also this is somewhat related but would this mean Old Odin is 7-A likely higher? I argue this since he himself confirms he is far weaker then Awakened Thor, was unable to free himself from Loki's magic and generally seems to be past his prime so to speak (which would be the their as it is now)

@Spino

You can update the Loki page if you wish.

Okay. Are there any other members knowledgeable about the MCU that you can ask to comment here?

He only caused Odin to think that he was a regular elderly human man in a retirement home, without remembering his powers, I think.

Neither am I, and I do not know who are knowledgeable about the MCU except you and Matthew, and Matthew has seemed disinterested lately.

Spino, I remember Loki vs Thor in the first movie, and I also remember he waa defeating Thor pretty easily. The only way Tgor found around Loki's tricks and the power of Gungnir was putting Mjölnir on him so that he could not movw - which is unfair anyway

He sent Thor flying through a wall, all the way down to the Asgardian Ocean, with nothing but an energy blast.

OK, he was not stomping, but he had the edge.

Loki did well but he didn't even have the edge considering he was outright losing. Don't forget Loki blasting Thor before the fight and only delayed him for a bit.

Furthermore during the actual melee Thor was clearing holding back and when Loki managed to trick Thor for a sneak attack, Thor literally just went "Enough!" And one shot him with lightning.

I am not sure, sorry. Would an "at least" rating be appropriate?

Back