• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Local drug addict attempts to vore Hentai Monster

Doesn't Stratos' elemental intagibility bypass Slime Girl's corrosion?

Also, what's the speed of Slime Girl's regen?

It depends on how long Stratos can keep this form. Fairly sure Lime can't hurt him like that, so she'll need a window of opportunity to attack.

As for the speed, probably a few seconds?

I'm unfamiliar with both of them.

Anyways, I reckon Stratos can likely vore Slimea faster than she can reform. Voting for Stratos based on that.

Well it also depends on how much destruction his "eating" does. Because trying to destroy a puddle by eating it doesn't really seem possible by normal means.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. His eating, in gameplay, just kills enemies normally, though he's apparently eating them. Gunvolt does censor itself a lot, though.

I don't think Stratos can exactly eat her all the way through (that sounds wrong) if she can regenerate from an actual puddle. Healing gives Slime Girl a pretty good advantage too. She can attack Stratos when he isn't intangible and if he does turn into bugs to vore her she can heal it off. Meanwhile, Stratos doesn't have healing capabilities like she does, so he'd lose the war of attrition

That title is pretty hot owo

I know that in this match it would be irrelevant, but shouldn't Lime have Elemental Intangibility via being, you know, a slime?

And covering him in slime can slow him down (yes, that's an actual status effect).

It might as well be freaking water. And other such characters have it via being slimes, blobs, etcetera.

Never saw it on slimes before (And I've made, like, 3 profiles for slime characters by now) but I guess?

The slime seems to just be her water manipulation

Flies being an element? In Pokemon, they do, but in most media I... don't think so? I guess it would depend on Slime Girl's verse...

Yeah, and how they would be effective against his opponent right?

As for now though, Slime has my vote until something changes

Back