• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Local Dorito attempts to terrorize local high school girl again

Status
Not open for further replies.
You...really going to need to explain what reasons. A good portion of the opposing arguments were debunked.

@Timesmashaperil, many of Monika's best abilities can be negated by Bill's. It has been showcased by many threads and I provide examples above a. You should read my earlier response.

The fact that he only stated that he will modify the laws of science, which wouldn't allow him to somehow negate the ability of a nonexistent being whose powers aren't reliant at all on physical laws.

No it was cause and effect. He also mentioned stripping existence of it's laws when trying to persuade Ford over to him. Where is it implied that only applied to science based ones?

Simply Manipulating already-existing laws or erasing them doesn't really make him able to negate abilities, especially if he has never been seen using it on-screen.

Also the literal only quote I got from this stated that he was about to change the laws of science, so...

@Saikou The Lewd King, Law and Concept Manip's arguments are not moot. There wiki's definition, and it's examples that I have shown otherwise. To dismiss these arguments would be disingenuous and moreover, I would not have made these arguments if they held no credence.

These aren't keys though. It's just she's either Low 2-C or 2-C, depending on interpretation.

@Nedge You can't just slap on the Wiki's definition and assume that Bill can do literally everything written on the page. Bill has never shown anywhere near the ability to do that.

Nedge1000 said:
@Timesmashaperil, many of Monika's best abilities can be negated by Bill's. It has been showcased by many threads and I provide examples above a. You should read my earlier response.
But Monika can also theoretically negate Bill's abilities, and erase him. I read your earlier response, and the only way Bill can win is if he immediately mindhaxes Monika. If he goes for precog, it'll be too late because she'll already be deleting him.

@Timesmashaperil ,

Monika can also theoretically negate Bill's abilities, I agree to be consistent, you used the wiki's clarification if not it could easily lead to wanks.

Monika never uses Existence Erasure outright in character and relies mostly on Plot Manipulation. So, I am more inclined to agree if Bill If he goes for precog, he wins first either by mind hax or BFR .

Not true. In the ending of the game, she immediately uses Existence Erasure on Sayori when it becomes apparent that she is insane due to the power of being club president. The only reason she didn't use it before was because she didn't want to break the game or do anything she didn't have to. This is a battle to the death, so she has no reason to not immediately delete Bill.

Wait, does Monika have any resistance to death manipulation? When wanting to actually kill them, Bill was gonna use it to Dipper and Mabel

I fail to see how death manip would kill someone who can survive being erased. It's like asking if a gun could kill someone who would survive being vaporized.

Look, Bill has gained a great ton of abilities and power. But based of his powers, he can only win via BFR. It just seems more likely Monika wins via Existence Erasure, and she would most likely do it first.

But on the plus side, he will win heaps of matches now, just probably not this one

So bill has some hax now, wonder if i should throw him at one of my 2-A's like this god ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

On a serious note though, seems more likely that monika erases bill here so going with her fra.

Alright, time to address a few of these things.

>Unless Bill's precog is Star Wars level...

Firstly, Star Wars precog isn't the OP thing, just their mindhax. Secondly, Bill's precog is quite that good. Bill in a split second uses it on a whim to foresee the rest of the events of Season 1. Heck, Bill's precog is among the best I've seen. I mean, it's no Gilgamesh, Aztec Ahrimon, Omegamon, or Mega Alakazam, but it's so casual and so sudden that it serves such a good purpose. Dude perceives infinite timelines casually and simultaneously, after all. And he also says he has omnipotent sight (massive hyperbole, but still).

>Monika is a regular human with reality warping powers. Not something you'd see coming.

See above. Heck, knowing that Monika has that sort of power would probably piss Bill off that a mere human has some godlike power, and he'd erase her on the spot.

Also, lol at Bill underestimating someone based on how they look. His biggest rival is a giant baby and the one thing he fears (and is the supreme being of the verse) is a freaking Mexican walking fish

>Monika files stuff

Alright, quite a few things with this.

Firstly, Monika's mindset for her using her erasure on a whim is because she realized that Yuri, Sayori, and Natsuki weren't real. If she were to fight someone who's actually existent, who knows what she'd do, let alone against something that's actually a god. She'd probably be a lot more hesitant, as she is still a high school girl with an existential crisis.

Second, keep in mind that Monika's plot manipulation comes from manipulating a video game. Bill can do the same thing. The first ever name drop of Bill was because he was effing with a game that had nothing to do with him. Twice. Bill says that reality is like a game to him in that anyways. Heck, Bill also screwed around with the Disney XD website. And the Weirdmageddon time wasn't the only time he messed with the show, as he also added his own cryptograms all throughout the endings, such as the episodes Sock Opera and Dipper and Mabel vs the Future. Hirsh himself is the one normally writing them, as the one for Boyz Crazy says "Are you happy now, Ariel?", Ariel being his sister. But for those two, it's explicitly Bill. So Bill's data manipulation isn't limited like hers.

Third, Monika is still a novice at her plot manipulation, and the people she erased have very simple codes to her. Bill, a demon with a pseudo-existence literally made up of mathematical probabilities the person who makes deals with his own creator isn't going to have such simple code of 1s and 0s.

Her plot manipulation is countered by his causality manipulation. How can she manipulate the plot correctly if the effect is preceding the cause, causing the script to be all over the place?

>Bill doesn't use hax first while Monika does

Ugh. This effing argument... Even Azzy agrees with me that this argument is BS (at least the part about Bill not using hax first). Bill's first on screen appearance is immediately, and I mean that with every sense of the word, stopping time. Every moment since, he used hax on everyone. I made a freaking list in a previous Bill versus thread. He jobbed the heck out of the rest of the Pines because he couldn't kill the twins if he wanted Ford to cooperate. And if got what he wanted, he would've killed them instantly. The thing with Time Baby, he stated loooong before he did it that he would disassemble his molecules if he got the chance, and that's exactly what he did.

And let's not forget that Bill passively emits weirdness waves which could like, turn Monika into a sofa.

On the Monika end, recall that she took freaking forever to do things to her "friends", with it taking days, if not weeks for her to do it. And she only did her erasure due to her warped love for the player. She's far more likely to try to manipulate Bill's emotions, which would be ineffective at best and detrimental to her at worst.

>Monika can't die

Good thing Bill prefers to torture his opponents for eternity instead. Not to mention that she doesn't have Mid-Godly Regenerationn, but the ability to persist as a non-corporeal, nonexistent being, both of which Bill is able to mess with (due to being the former and half of the latter) and probably put down if need be, given that he killed his entire race with his dimension, who shouldn't have different physiology to him.

So once again, Bill makes Monika dance for him for eternity like he did to Gideon. Or instantly puts her to sleep like he did Mabel. Or turns her into a gold statue to scratch his back. Or adds her to his throne of petrified humans. Or drives her insane. Or turns her into a tapestry. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if Bill made a deal with her, for her to get the player (he is aware of GIFfany after all, who's pretty much an early Monika with less powers) only for it to screw her over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back