• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

local casher gets harassed by a "fairy hunter" (Squidward Tentacles vs Denzel Crocker) (0-7-0) (Concluded)

koopa3144

He/Him
  • Fight takes place in the Krusty Krab
  • Base Squidward and Dr. Crocktopus are being used
  • Both are 8-B
  • Squid has his Optional equipment
  • Crocker has a week of prep
  • SBA for anything else
casher-vs-teacher

Squidward: 0

Crocker: 7

Incon: 0

Last edited:
For Squidward....
Teleportation, Time Travel (As seen in "SB-129"), Dimensional Travel (As seen here)

Are those limited to the circumstances seen in SB-129? Isn't that when he got trapped in a malfunctioning time machine? Also, weren't the events of that episode revealed to be a dream?

Given this is Crocktopus, he has the following powers & abilities:

Mechanical tentacles on his Back (Which can stretch, be use offensively & for improved mobility), Magic, Flight, possibly Teleportation (Seemingly first appeared by teleporting), F Projection, Can create bubbles of "anti-magical energy" to seal beings in them, Fire Manipulation

Anyway, presuming Squidward counts as a "non-magical being" (I don't know if he actually would or not?), could be escape an anti-magical energy bubble, be that by walking out of it, bursting, or something?

Because otherwise, wouldn't & couldn't Crocktopus just lead with his sealing?
His F Projection is nice, but Fire & Energy Projection aren't very helpful against someone only a few inches tall with Mid-High Regeneration for feats of coming back from dust, puddles, etc.

Put simply, I don't know if their exact AP values are close enough for this to be a non-stomp, but this might be a stomp independent of stats because Crocker MIGHT be able to just "Sealing GG", & if that doesn't work, then Squidward laughs in Regeneration.

Either Crocker wins the moment he tries Sealing (Whenever that is; Probably early since he might think the tiny talking squid-man is a fairy or other magical creature.) or he can't win at all unless Squidward's means of escape can eventually lead to Squidward being exhausted enough for Squidward to fall unconscious.

So yeah, unsure how fair this matchup is.

For Squidward....
Teleportation, Time Travel (As seen in "SB-129"), Dimensional Travel (As seen here)

Are those limited to the circumstances seen in SB-129? Isn't that when he got trapped in a malfunctioning time machine? Also, weren't the events of that episode revealed to be a dream?

Given this is Crocktopus, he has the following powers & abilities:

Mechanical tentacles on his Back (Which can stretch, be use offensively & for improved mobility), Magic, Flight, possibly Teleportation (Seemingly first appeared by teleporting), F Projection, Can create bubbles of "anti-magical energy" to seal beings in them, Fire Manipulation

Anyway, presuming Squidward counts as a "non-magical being" (I don't know if he actually would or not?), could be escape an anti-magical energy bubble, be that by walking out of it, bursting, or something?

Because otherwise, wouldn't & couldn't Crocktopus just lead with his sealing?
His F Projection is nice, but Fire & Energy Projection aren't very helpful against someone only a few inches tall with Mid-High Regeneration for feats of coming back from dust, puddles, etc.

Put simply, I don't know if their exact AP values are close enough for this to be a non-stomp, but this might be a stomp independent of stats because Crocker MIGHT be able to just "Sealing GG", & if that doesn't work, then Squidward laughs in Regeneration.

Either Crocker wins the moment he tries Sealing (Whenever that is; Probably early since he might think the tiny talking squid-man is a fairy or other magical creature.) or he can't win at all unless Squidward's means of escape can eventually lead to Squidward being exhausted enough for Squidward to fall unconscious.

So yeah, unsure how fair this matchup is.
Both have mid-high regeneration so I don’t think squid can win off of that alone if Crocker’s sealing doesn’t work (I’m pretty sure that squid would be able to brake out but I’m not 100 on that) Also Crocker’s AP is 43.16 Tons of TNT and Squid’s is 25.2014379294933 tons

Both have mid-high regeneration so I don’t think squid can win off of that alone if Crocker’s sealing doesn’t work (I’m pretty sure that squid would be able to brake out but I’m not 100 on that) Also Crocker’s AP is 43.16 Tons of TNT and Squid’s is 25.2014379294933 tons
Seems I missed that Crocker has Mid-High Regeneration.
That said, what makes you confident that Squidward could break out of anti-magical energy Sealing bubbles?

I would say neither is putting them down permanently, but....

However, Crocker as Dr. Crocktopus has Flight & Energy projection, & I'm not sure his tech is powered by his life source rather than having an independent source.

Also:
Range: A few centimeters, somewhat higher when playing his clarinet (which causes pain in the ears) or expelling ink. Standard melee range with Kelp Grow

Range: Extended melee range, tens of meters with energy projection

Defensively, Squidward is handily outraged even in melee, not just because he's so small, but because of the mechanical Crocktopus arms, to say nothing of the F lasers.
Offensively, Squidward has little that can reach an in-flight Crocker.

If I had to compare it in terms of size, mobility & range, Crocker vs Squidward is like if you armed a flying drone with several laser guns & sicced it on a mouse.
Mouse or squid, being able to dodge or otherwise escape the attacks doesn't change that the mobility, size & range difference makes it very difficult for Squidward to sustain evasion, let alone counterattack.

To Squidward's credit, Stamina does seem to be in his favour:

Stamina: Extremely high (Although he can be lazy, he has worked a 43-day, 24 hours per day shift alongside SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs in "Fear of a Krabby Patty". In "Clams", he, SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs stood still for 3 days straight. Sat outside the Krusty Krab for 4 days straight in "Banned in Bikini Bottom")

Stamina: Very high. A very energetic person with a surreal pain tolerance, even when truly harmed. He didn't say anything after having his body crushed by an elephant[11]

However:

1. If Dr. Crocktopus's equipment has power independent of his own stamina, he could, in theory fly & laser blast Squidward without tiring, making it just a matter of waiting for Mr. Tentacles to get exhausted as Squidward has to use his own Stamina. Likewise, if escaping the Anti-Magic Energy Bubbles' Sealing requires Stamina useage, that's another hindrance to Squidward.

2. If Squidward's Regeneration requires using Stamina to do, this could come up often; With Crocker's 43.16 Tons AP vs Squidward's roughly 25.2~ AP , Crocker is about 1.71~ times stronger, & since his F lasers seem to be Fire &/or Energy Projection based, they could potentially lead Squidward to being incinerated repeatedly.

3. Besides the AP/Durability advantage, the advantage of Flight & Range means Squidward seems less easily able to hit Crocker as often, let alone harming enough & often enough to make Crocker need to Regenerate.

In summary, while Squidward isn't much weaker than Crocker, it's still a big difference, & Squidward is significantly outranged & outmaneuvered by Flight, & would be being chased down an opponent literally spamming lasers/& or sealing bubbles at him.
& because both of them have Regeneration but Dr. Crocktopus's machinery likely has a separate supply of power from Crocker's own body, unless the Dr. Crocktopus unprecedently runs out of energy before Squidward does, Crocker can win a battle of attrition since Squidward would, more often than not, be out of range & weaker in AP/Durability to effectively fight back.

Squidward's 43 day shift Stamina is impressive, but Crocker's own is good, & there are too many things in Crocker's favor for Squidward's to be able to last.

All that Crocker needs to win is for Squidward to lack the Stamina to Regenerate, escape an Anti-Magical Energy Bubble's Sealing, or for Squidward to collapse of exhaustion. It'd be a long battle, but Crocker has the edge in maneuverability, AP/Durability, equipment & range, & roughly matches Squidward's own Regeneration if Squidward somehow manages to mount enough of an offense.

I'm voting Crocker. It'd take a while, but I think Squidward's Stamina would fail him first because of several factors, despite that it might be better than Crocker's.

Last edited:
That said, what makes you condifent that Squidward could break out of anti-magical energy Sealing bubbles?

However, Crocker as Dr. Crocktopus has Flight & Energy projection, & I'm not sure his tech is powered by his life source rather than having an independent soruce.

Also:
Range: A few centimeters, somewhat higher when playing his clarinet (which causes pain in the ears) or expelling ink. Standard melee range with Kelp Grow

Defensively, Squidward is handily outraged even in melee, not just because he's so small, but because of the mechanical Crocktopus arms, to say nothing of the F lasers.

If I had to compare it in terms of size, mobility & range, Crocker vs Squidward is like if you armed a flying drone with several laser guns & sicced it on a mouse.
Mouse or squid, being able to dodge or otherwise escape the attacks doesn't change that the mobility, size & range difference makes it very difficult for Squidward to sustain evasion, let alone counterattack.

Stamina: Extremely high (Although he can be lazy, he has worked a 43-day, 24 hours per day shift alongside SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs in "Fear of a Krabby Patty". In "Clams", he, SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs stood still for 3 days straight. Sat outside the Krusty Krab for 4 days straight in "Banned in Bikini Bottom")

Stamina: Very high. A very energetic person with a surreal pain tolerance, even when truly harmed. He didn't say anything after having his body crushed by an elephant[11]

However:

1. If Dr. Crocktopus's equipment has power independent of his own stamina, he could, in theory fly & laser blast Squidward without tiring, making it just a matter of waiting for Mr. Tentacles to get exhausted as Squidward has to use his own Stamina. Likewise, if escaping the Anti-Magic Energy Bubbles' Sealing requires Stamina useage, that's another hindrance to Squidward.

2. If Squidward's Regeneration requires using Stamina to do, this could come up often; With Crocker's 43.16 Tons AP vs Squidward's roughly 25.2~ AP , Crocker is about 1.71~ times stronger, & since his F lasers seem to be Fire &/or Energy Projection based, they could potentially lead Squidward to being incinerated repeatedly.

3. Besides the AP/Durability advantage, the advantage of Flight & Range means Squidward seems less easily able to hit Crocker as often, let alone harming enough & often enough to make Crocker need to Regenerate.

In summary, while Squidward isn't much weaker than Crocker, it's still a big difference, & Squidward is significantly outranged & outmaneuvered by Flight, & would be being chased down an opponent literally spamming lasers/& or sealing bubbles at him.
& because both of them have Regeneration but Dr. Crocktopus's machinery likely has a separate supply of power from Crocker's own body, unless the Dr. Crocktopus unprecedently runs out of energy before Squidward does, Crocker can win a battle of attrition since Squidward would, more often than not, be out of range & weaker in AP/Durability to effectively fight back.

Squidward's 43 day shift Stamina is impressive, but Crocker's own is good, & there are too many things in Crocker's favor for Squidward's to be able to last.

All that Crocker needs to win is for Squidward to lack the Stamina to Regenerate, escape an Anti-Magical Energy Bubble's Sealing, or for Squidward to collapse of exhaustion. It'd be a long battle, but Crocker has the edge in maneuverability, AP/Durability, equipment & range, & roughly matches Squidward's own Regeneration if Squidward somehow manages to mount enough of an offense.

I'm voting Crocker. It'd take a while, but I think Squidward's Stamina would fail him first because of several factors, despite that it might be better than Crocker's.
Counted

That said, what makes you condifent that Squidward could break out of anti-magical energy Sealing bubbles?

However, Crocker as Dr. Crocktopus has Flight & Energy projection, & I'm not sure his tech is powered by his life source rather than having an independent soruce.

Also:

However:

Due to this, Crocker FRA

Bump x3 (also squids regen is getting upgraded to low-godly iirc. I hope that doesn’t change the match too much...)

Back