• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lobotomy Corporation Discussion 2

Oh I can hook you up with a mod that allows you to reset and keep employees. Also this will forever be my last msg on this old account. Just found out I still have this account logged in on safari. Not even trying to elude bans or something I just literally lost this account.

Tho heading to work rn so gonna be delayed

In other news, Project Moon has gave us an info dump regarding the lore of the verse on Twitter.

Ah. Was checking that earlier. I think it's safer to get someone who knows Korean than to get high hopes over stuff and possible mistranslation.

Quick thought. Considering how EGO gifts are destroyed even if you Memory Repo, but aren't destroyed once you finish Binah's suppression ... Would that be some sort of time based ability that allows you to keep em?

I'll probably have to analyze how Memory Repo works first though

Day 47 now, finished Day 46 with no casualties. Also defeated it despite all the effects of the other Meltdowns but I got screwed over by Red Fixer's beam attack accidentally killing someone. Still managed to finish but resetting since I can't lose anyone.

Alex you mind spoiling me in my wall on what happensor what are feat worthy?

Also got Ending A by losing on Day 47, man that was a short ending tsk tsk.

And ey, I'd recommend going for the Meltdowns asap since those were what blocked you. Don't let anyone diiie, farm like hell early

Btw Saikou lend me your username

Can't exactly do Dusk ordeal so early in the game but I'll try

I'm not as dumb as I was. No more wasting LOB points by killing newbies (still wasting them to re-create my former employees though)

Username on wot tho

I mean you can, but doing that against a WAW anything is gonna take forever.

The first one is weirdly sexual, for some reasons. Anyho, here is Haiyan, my favorite employee and my strongest. She was one of my original 3. Specalizes in Fortitude, although she had 5 in everything except Justice. Here is her First Timeline self:

Haiyan
The name's SaikouTM

Wait really? You don't have much WAW gear? I was thinking more the Dusk Ordeals and stuff. Or have someone with Mimicry Armor solo many of them.

Daw she got CENSORED by CENSORED- wait weirdly sexual what?

Adding you, I should be Bob the Weab or something with a doggo pic

Well I do have WAW stuff, but I don't have enough employees nor high enough level employees for that yet.

The first image maker thingy. The fact that the default face has hearts in their eyes or the very, very detailed tongues.

Also I added the Plague Doctor. Is that a mistake or can I just avoid turning it into White Night.

That's fair, aim for those as soon as your employees are ready. The suits and weapons makes your life easier. Also Suits > Weapons time to time

Didn't try it out but oh my...

Welp. Lessee.... Put in random 12 employees in there, activate his ability, and reset right away so you don't have to deal with the fact that you just lost 12 employees. His weapon and suit is very very good, but I only got his suit. I should get him again. Once he's White Night you better be ready to put in someone there time to time

I'm at day 12 and I already managed to steamroll the Noon ordeal, so I'm confident in being able to beat the Noon one soon.

I mean I'm not ready at all to beat it outside of One Sin hax but still.

Yeah he's a pain to keep since he's one of those few that you have to keep visiting like the Train Abno. And yeah see once you get all the good equipment and Sephirah Upgrades it's gg ez.

That said if you activate White Night's form that means whoever 12 employees you send will lose their weapons and suits...

Also this is fun

Lob Corp OC Random
Gonna make a proper OC once I'm home

God not the train. I'm keeping myself off this one for this run. This thing ruined more days than any other abnormalities.

Well you can just strip them off their EGO first.

"I love you"

See I told you, lewd.

Yeah I was amazed you kept that one lol. Flesh Idol is better if you time it right

Exactly, hire some random nobodies and send them off to activate his true form. As long as you don't hit the day 1, 6, 11, checkpoints or so you can get his equipment if you save up enough.

Kek. Nothing There is too attached.

My Justice girl, Orga, First Timeline:

Orgaaaaa
I've had a weird history with her, since she started as a newbie replacement for another dead employee. She got Justice stats super early due to Beauty and the Beast, which meant that she was super fast and thus died early due to arriving to the Abnormality before everyone. This caused me to always keep her away from danger like an overprotective parent, lol

And Marinel, my very first employee. Became a magical girl after training for many years with One Sin.

Marinel
I feel like I get too attached to my employees.

Man now I gotta try them more lol.

Tsk tsk tsk should've given her a range weapon then. Or raise her Fort first. And Magical Girl! Who knew confessing to a skull will turn you into one.

Hey attachment is nice but Angela wouldn't like that lol.

Well I did eventually give her the full Funeral Set, guns included. Not that it was an issue by the end of the game but still.

Angela's objectively wrong. Keeping employees alive is more efficient and economical than replacing them all the time.

Oh my gosh Magical Queen of Hatred is such a cutie. Now that I know how to handle her she's so endearing.

Good. Now add those in!

Angela will still be disappointed even if it's so true. How else can you keep everything happy? I'm pretty sure she means the clerks anyway

Even if you know how to deal with her doesn't mean she's easy. Killing 3 clerks for each meltdown is still a lot, and that's only if you don't forget.

Angela can go consume a phallus. She's not the one running the place.

How dare you! She's precious and she just cares for everyone and even helps when there's a 2nd trumpet! Execution bullets make that easier since it somehow counts as killing lol.

In a way she is! Kinda!

Oh yeah it does that. Forever. So don't get the Button Abnormality. You'll be screwed if that happens. You won't know which is which unless you check the deployment screen beforehand.

So you play on Lunatic Mode I see.

And you might hate the White Fixer but frankly Black Fixer is the absolute worst. Especially when you can't heal because of Netz.

See I told you he's dangerous with WhiteNight!!

But yeah a good method to check would be where he is in the deployment screen. Also, gonna be making best girl now. Brb.

I mean it's not that hard to figure out where it is. 90% of the time it's visible as the button and has a screen effect that's a dead give away. The issue is always thinking to not click this sudden One Sin in the corner.

How dare you

Though she is very nice and best.

Also for Meltdowns.... Calling all those who handled Meltdowns.

All Sephirahs are mechanical beings so gonna make a blog template for each one.

When on meltdown I can't say they're invulnerable to touch considering I think the issue is more we just want to cure them. However the twins have shown that you can literally squish one into pancakes, blood and everything, and then they can be recreated. Though it's not Regenerationn.

All of them have some sort of Perception Manipulation considering they can mess with your screen

Malkuth has an ability to warp orders so Information Manipulation is a thing. But she can also prevent orders from being cancelled. Can that be called an ability or is she just preventing you from your employees going to certain death?

Yesod has naturally Perception Manipulation only.

Hod likely has Statistics Manipulation since she can nerf your character stats.

Netzach I'm not really sure.

Gebura gets a lot of stuff alongside Binah so she's getting that in a different post.

Chesed has... Damage Manipulation?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Well I did eventually give her the full Funeral Set, guns included. Not that it was an issue by the end of the game but still.
Angela's objectively wrong. Keeping employees alive is more efficient and economical than replacing them all the time.
I see, you still have a lot to lear

Back