• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lobotomy Corporation Discussion 2

Day 48 Log

Alright Chesed is a bit annoying limiting what I can work with, and it's kinda annoying how White Ordeal can oneshot everything around her if she has a White Damage Amp, but I fixed that issue with executing every Clerk. Black Fixer I can just swarm and kill before he kills anyone else.

And I'm getting through Gebura with hit and run tactics! I send only one man at her at a tmie and everyone else's at an elevator to dodge anything by switching floors. Nothing can go wrong-

>Phase 4 Gebura rushes to elevator, dodges the elevator swap, and oneshots 54 Lvl V employees

And just like that Gebura has once again destroyed everything I own with her thicc thighs.

(Mach Two spoil me in my wall!)

So uh... Abnormalities might be some really high end stuff.

"Abnormalities are the true forms of humans. Pure form that is shed from our empty skin."

Thenagian might just be flowery laungage

It's...really just flowery language, yeah. It just re-enforce the fact that they're born from human minds.

Figured. Don't think we can get any more buffs for this verse.

But it does look like if everything gets free from Lob Corp the world is effed

Welp day 19 went like shit, due to me forgetting a poor fool in the Shelter, which resulted in a constant stream of Red Shoes. Still managed it at the cost of an Apostle.

No, no one died. By "cost of an Apostle" I meant that someone got blessed by the Plague Doctor, approaching it to WhiteNight status. Which is bad but not bad enough for a full reset, especially since this happened at the end of a grindy as hell day.

Oh that's no biggie then. Just carry on, though I'm surprised Red Shoes was the one that kept activating for you. Unless that's the only Meltdown escape Abno you have

I only have like, 6 Abnormalities with Qliphoth Counters (Now it's 7 but it was 6). I'm lucky that Snow White's Apple wasn't the one that got out because I would have been in trouble

Day 49 is impossible without deaths... Jesus.... There's nothing that could've prepared me for this.

Also SWA's a biatch. Frigging permanent slow

Further proof of my inherent masochism: I now have my old pal Schadenfreude back with me despite the presence of the Plague Doctor.

You know very well that this didn't last a second with the Plague Doctor moving slime girl away. At least it makes it easier for me to send in my level 5s to deal with her.

I feel like I don't want to know what happens at day 49.

Bonus Ducks.

Oooof. Plague Doctor why. Then again I guess you can reset till he does something positive

It's really tough lol. I'll try to tackle it today again.

Deleted spoileresque thing

I mean it's not like I was planning to free them both at the same time. I have learnt that I can now officially beat an ALEPH, as I have defeated the slime girl with only a couple of casualties (that I could have avoided if I didn't kamikaze everyone on it). So I'm definitely in better shape than my previous game.

>Planning to free both of them at the same time

Ohohoho you won't have that say later.

For real though in that case you got this. It already helps that they both deal Black damage so all you have to do is send someone with high black res to distract each while gang attacking them from behind with whatever they're weak to

Time... Oh how she steals time from you.

Btw did you use that mod that displays stats and what levels up for your characters? It's a godsend

Not sure if it counts, but did a calc for something spoilery thanks to a friend. If this is true, then adding the total energy requirement for all the total days... Well I could get a higher value but due to Silent Orchestra's energy shut down ability it might be possible that all Aleph Classes are Large Island level

Then again you can also get a sort of value by deducting the value they can take by regularly escaping

Yeah I tried to do some calcs by just dividing the energy granted from the result... You get Single Box = Mountain level AP energy lol with it capping to Island level for Aleph classes.

I'm not gonna spoil you the feat but it's actually pretty big. You'll see when you finish the game!

Don't. She doesn't deserve Lob Corp suffering. What if she dies?

I mean I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume that PE boxes aren't really created from raw energy.

I'll see. If I ever managed to pull through.

I mean I have like three waifus in already so one more won't hurt anyone. Except her.

Considering that lighting up the entire universe got calced at 4-B, yeah

Does generating light not take a lot of energy, compared to say, making fire, or explosions, or destroying/vaporizing matter?

Tell me which is harder: Putting a house on fire, or making a house illuminated. You don't need a lot of energy at all to light up something.

Also I was this close to beating the Green Dusk, but then half of my team got Melting Love'd despite spending like, 2 seconds in the same room as the infected one.

Thought I sent a msg. Turns out I didn't. Then I had no wifi. So I go on and face Binah and beat her like a champ Like a wuss losing 13 of my best employees and being forced to use Backward Clock and rabbits. So scary ma

Ending was great for Lob Corp, gonna redo it and hope for a no casualty run on Binah someday.

Also since the other calc I did for WAWs and Alephs got accepted imma implement them now.

I mean if you get a house burning it's gonna keep burning Yeah light and heat are distinct.

Also Saikou the moment you send someone attachment work to Melting Love, keep that person away from everyone else and execute any Clerk with that slime gooze on their cheek. Heck kick everyone out of the department that isn't your Slime lover. She kills that efficiently.

Well yeah. That's what I do. But in that case, I had to move my slimed employee due to an Ordeal attack. I just so happened to have moved them in the way of a mass displacement. Which spread it to everyone.

Died three times trying to beat the Dusk Ordeal, all due to stupid split-seconds mistakes. Rip.

Think I'm gonna just end the days normally until a bit latter, after I've gotten all the Abnormalities for the Central Command team. Mostly so I can Rabbit Team the departement.

Back