• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Melting Love related?

And would be the best idea until you face Red where you have to have someone in each department hallway. Also Checking the rabbit call tab shows you any enemy so thats pretty nifty

One of them was Melting One. Another was once again an error in party management, resulting in a bunch of newbies walking straight into a Noon Green. And the last one was just trying to zerg rush a worm.

Red can suck a dick. Also I can just beat most and send the Rabbit Team for the rest.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Red has sucked a dick and I defeated my Dusk ordeal without killing anyone. Now I'm just waiting for the game to resume loading and to not crash on me.

This white dusk, or a different ordeal?

Crimson Dusk. I needed to beat one Dusk Ordeal in order to complete Malkuth's stuff. And now I think I unlocked like, 5 meltdowns at once.

Honestly in terms of difficult, Red < Green < Amber. Those wormies can go eff themselves. But congratz! Now you get to face the midnight. Ah good ol times fighting them the first time... It was the Green Dusk for me I think that I finished first. And then Green Midnight.

Lol Alex what lore

Crimson stuff is the easiest across all ordeals honestly. Except for maybe Violet Dawn.

Also I keep feeding the Plague Doctor accidentally and I shouldn't.

Eh I prefer Crimson over Violet for Dawn. Squishier lil bastards. Also still feel like the other versions of Ordeals should be included.

But how else would you get his ultra rare and OP Aleph weapon?

By the way, the Fixers are implied to be humans on the lore doc I found so I don't think they're getting Regenerationn feats.

The LoreÔäó has the potential to bump up the entire verse (specially if we could get a better translation from the original korean @w@), since you saw the ending, you should know it can go crazy if the game wants to.

Well there are a lot of Abnormalities that are just "humans" but have the regen anyway, like the Forsaken Murderer or The Queen of Hatred. Unless you mean they're literally just 100% human with armor or something.

Also link to the Lore doc, unless it's too spoilery for poor old me?

I'd make more employees but I still feel bad sacrificing 13 to beat Day 49.

Anyway not really spoilery and more expansive on the lore. But I can't imagine any big buffs from this.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-uhVl2kxgXznDr03f-17Q-Z6LRf_Jevij5P0e5lTI5g/edit?usp=sharing

But yeah the Fixers are literally regular doods trying to do hard work that can easily die. Do you feel bad now about being mean to White Fixer? Well you shouldn't, White Fixer is a cutie but still a murderer.

Is this the Lore TM you're talking about Alex?

Honor the 13 fallen ones. Re-create them.

They knew the risk by taking this job, so it's on them for dying on my employees.

Nope, but thanks. That's the info dump regarding Library of Ruina that I was searching for earlier lol. I don't want to talk much because I don't know where are you guys atm. You said you saw the ending and it's pretty straight foward compared to all the flowery language we usually get.

Maybe. I was trying to get the mod working but I accidentally reset my save. ;;

Oh no, Alex you missed the part where I completed the game and got the true ending lol

Welp, now I'm at day 7 and I have like 3 Meltdowns unlocked at once. I have no idea how this will go. Wish me luck.

I meant day 27, rip.

Also too late I started with Hod, since having all new employees at full level 3 from the start is just OP.

@Alex

Do you mean the whole thing I requested someone to calc and is currently plastered on the Lob Corp wiki ?

@Saikou

Ah well, and hm, good luck. You'll find yourself a lil demoted cause you won't listen to Hod's training methods.

Which happened due to -even more spoilers than what has been spoiled- I was talking about the initial thing.

1st Try: Failure, bloody shark thingy got out and maddened employee killed someone

2nd Try: Failure, THE BUTTON

Always the button.... tsk tsk...

If it helps? The button never gets meltdown but you already knew that lol

Also sharkboy sucks, I don't like him, he's scary weird

If the Button had a meltdown I think I'd sue Project Moon for crimes against humanity.

Seriously I hadn't been tricked by the button since days in-game and now is when my brain decides "Hey look, click on this totally-a-One-Sin there"

That's like having the Punishment Bird and Ruby Alter glitch, whom by the way is super awesome at stalling certain enemies

But lol, you got it figured out now I'm sure

Third one looks like it might be the one. I'm at level 4 of Qliphoth Meltdown and the next Meltdown is just Crimson Noon. I just have to make sure everyone avoids it while I spam easy Abnormalities.

Good luck. You probably got it already. Honestly Hod's supgrades are enough to make me start from thr very beginning due to hoe good it is

You say that right as I lose 2 employees. Well those were kinda newbies with not much stats, so I could replace them with Hod's buff. There is still their potentially missing equipment but I can survive that.

Eh, 1 step backward, 3 steps forward.

Next I would recommend is Malkuth because she basically gives you more Lob Points by the end of the day. Which equipment did you lose? Not too high I hope?

One employee had a Snow Queen set while another had a Little Prince set. Looks like I managed to salvage the Spore armor but lost the rest.

I'll probably get them back later anyway. I have way too many WAWs already so I think most important members can afford at least WAW stuff right now.

Next up is Malkuth

Let me hear your first playthrough on iiiit.

Also if what I did is right, an EGO box being City to mt level seems pretty consistent but might be safer to think that the same value x 1500 is what the level of Aleph classes are.

And I'm not sure if I didn't clarify but yeah the Ordeal Fixers are just mere humans

First try went kapoot, one guy got mad from wrong work on the fish and another was about to die against Burrowing Heaven due to wrong work again. So I'm just gonna spam abnormalities that react decently to all works.

Imo the best method is to send someone to Abnos that are fine with any type of Work on them like Child of Galaxy, Laetitia or best girl for you , One Sin etc.

I won't spoil you any tips tho

Well yeah. That's exactly what I said, lol. Also Laetitia gets triggered by Repression so she's sadly not a good choice.

Back