• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Llama God vs. Goat God

PaChi2 said:
Asriel blinks Arceus into oblivion if its 2-A. Though it will likely get downgraded.
As a 2-B he loses, tho.
Not all 2-B vs 2-A are stomp matches tho. Lots of things have changed while you were gone.

Sorry for bad Eng. Also Arceus FRA. Although this is probably a haxstomp in Arceus's favor.

To everyone here:

Hax > AP is fun and all.

But Arceus lacks any kind of surivavility against Asriel's attacks. 0 regen or duplicates or whatever.

As many barriers as he has, 0 have proven to work against someone literally infinite times stronger than him, saying otherwise is NLF. And Im not arguing if Arceus can or cannot take him down, but Asriel oneshots with the durability negating infinite AP advantage.

>Asriel used hyper beam!

>Arceus HP dropped to 0.

>GG

That's the sole thing Zeno has won matches. He has one move that wins the match and is the one he will use against people who may not start with their match winning attack.

Asriel here only needs to glare really angrily to make Arceus disappear while Arceus needs to resort to conceptual or haxed stuff (which he doesnt spam in character, mind you).

PaChi2 said:
To everyone here:
Hax > AP is fun and all.

But Arceus lacks any kind of surivavility against Asriel's attacks. 0 regen or duplicates or whatever.

As many barriers as he has, 0 have proven to work against someone literally infinite times stronger than him, saying otherwise is NLF. And Im not arguing if Arceus can or cannot take him down, but Asriel oneshots with the durability negating infinite AP advantage.

>Asriel used hyper beam!

>Arceus HP dropped to 0.

>GG
You realize that Arceus has Type 9, Attack Negation, Resistance to Spacetime Erasure, Immunity to Soul Manip, Low-Mid Regen, and Attack Reflection, right? Also, even with his infinite AP, he's not gonna keep that forever due to recent word on the debunks.

>Type 9.

>Against 2-A attack.

>Attack negation

>Proof that works on attacks infinitely stronger than him?

>Resistance to space time erasure: no 2-A erasure.

>Immunity to soul manip: It lacks a soul, what's the point?

>Low-Mid regen: this is, like, nonfactor.

"9: Transcendental Immortality: Characters whose true selves exist independently from the plane where they can be killed. For example, a conceptual being doesn't die even if its body, soul, etc will be erased from existence."

Arceus' true self is still 2-B.

It gets erased along the multiverse, nvm.

PaChi2 said:
>Type 9.
>Against 2-A attack.

>Attack negation

>Proof that works on attacks infinitely stronger than him?

>Resistance to space time erasure: no 2-A erasure.

>Immunity to soul manip: It lacks a soul, what's the point?

>Low-Mid regen: this is, like, nonfactor.
Arceus has already fought a few 2-As here and is winning. Even if Asriel is 2-A now, he's soon to become 2-B. GG Asriel.

PaChi2 said:
Asriel blinks Arceus into oblivion if its 2-A. Though it will likely get downgraded.

As a 2-B he loses, tho.
I mean, @Christian Im not denying Arceus beats 2-B asriel.

PaChi2 said:
PaChi2 said:

As a 2-B he loses, tho.
I mean, @Christian Im not denying Arceus beats 2-B asriel.
I'm pretty sure Arceus would stomp him by staring at him.

(A staring contest between gods. Now, that's interesting.)

Pretty sure that the destruction of Arceus' body will not destroy the "true Arceus", the llama is only the avatar of the Original Spirit after all, which is absolutely incorporeal.

Can Asriel hit non-corporeal beings?

And stomping 2-B Asriel is relevant here because... ?

Are we arguing 2-A asriel or 2-B asriel here.

NeoZex6399 said:
Pretty sure that the destruction of Arceus' body will not destroy the "true Arceus", the llama is only the avatar of the Original Spirit after all, which is absolutely incorporeal.

Can Asriel hit non-corporeal beings?
Son, Asriel is 2-A, he wipes the 2-A multiverse and the true arceus disappears.

My vote was on the assumption of Asriel's range being universal rather than multiversal+. PaChi is right. That being said, why is Asriel's range multiversal+? Is that some remnants of when Flowey was 2-A and our standards for 2-A were different? Because Asriel's best range feat is only universal+, and that's with Hyper Goner. His range should be scaled from Omega Flowey, which is Multiversal without the +. His attack and defense are just attack and defense. His range doesn't change with that infinity.

Though to be fair, with multiversal range (PaChi would be undeniably, 100%, right if Asriel had said range), if Asriel goes all Zen'ō on the multiverse, he wouldn't know that Arceus pulled a Lavos-lite with his duplicates, and Arceus could potentially hax.

If I'm wrong about the range and it's rightfully multiversal+, count my vote to goat (until goat becomes 2-B). If I'm right, remove it altogether.

I believe the range comes from that one text message saying the world is ending after thw timeline being erased, that is, however, still multiversal only.

Fortunately, the Original Spirit and Arceus predate the multiverse :^)

Well, this match is a stomp anyway┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Cal understood me ;_;

Obv, if Asriel lacks multiversal+ range or is downgraded to 2-B, he cannot kill arceus.

So... that's that.

I am pretty sure Tomato level is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2-A.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I am pretty sure Tomato level is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2-A.
I mean. Worm level is already > 2-A.

Minomon-0

PaChi2 said:

I think it only counts as NLF when your opponent's level of dimension is higher than your. That's why you think hax won't work because you forgot that they're both 4-D. Also is Asriel a 3-D entity with 4-D powers or a 4-D entity?

And you can check out this one also. Sorry if my tone was aggressive and hope you forgive me about that.

But thats not how it works.

If I take a 3A guy, and make him fight a 10A with barriers, its NLF to assume that the barriers block the attack unless shown.bill lost because of lack of range and being casual in character

Ricsi-viragosi said:
If I take a 3A guy, and make him fight a 10A with barriers, its NLF to assume that the barriers block the attack unless shown.bill lost because of lack of range and being casual in character
Bill's range is Multiversal+ tho

Exept that is through destroy the laws of phisics to the point of reality falling apart, which takes several hours in the least

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I think Kep should be knowledgeable about that.

Back