• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Living Tribunal vs Elder God Demonbane

I wonder. How strong is EGD currently? Seems to be above baseline but same can be argued for Tribunal. Now I don't think Living Tribunal can put him down due to Demonbane's True Godly Regenerationn, but Idk how Demonbane's gonna deal with Tribunal's sealing and ability to summon Scathan or In-Betweener's powers

There's quite a HUUUUUGE gap between base line 1-A and EGD. like, too hugearly for the LT to actually hold a candle to him. And as far as I remember, the living tribunal isn't really that high above baseline 1-A.

Gonna need a extremely powerful nigh omnipotent like Lucifer Morningstar or Yog sothoth to put elder god demonbane down.

While living Tribunal is also an extremely powerful nigh omnipotent I don't think he can do it.

Elder God Demonbane can summon an army of infinite Demonbanes from any universe, timeline, and even ones that don't even exist.

That's why you need Yog sothoth or Lucifer Morningstar to stand a chance at this guy

TLT is baseline 1-A and doesn't even have as near as many powers Elder God. The dude can summon an army from non existent timelines. I think Elder God should be Tier 0 anyway but yea Elder God destroys my G.

To be honest, it is neither clear nor stated anywhere that the Athleta Aeternum came to Demonbane's aid on behalf of the Elder Gods. They came out in the end out of the blue. Nor is it stated anywhere that there that it is composed of Demonbanes out of all possibilities and impossibilities like nonexistent timelines.

People confuse the referencer with the reference. The AA is a reference to a novel called Eternal Champion, where a character summons the stormbringer and blades of all shapes from every world on the multiverse. True fans saw this reference and applied it almost literally on the Demonbane series. But as I said above, the Elder Gods are never said to summon the AA nor is the AA is made out of Demonbanes of all possibilities and impossibilities.

The verse is full of these misconceptions and is under revision. In a development hell.

EGD would easily beat TLT cause it is immenselly superior than any 1-A in Demonbane's hierarchy of 1-A's including the Two Sword Demonabne. even the fodder Gods from the middle of endless chain of worlds/stories that are a few hierarchies below the Gears of the Clockwrodk Phantom are 1-A.

Back