• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Little Mac VS Atom (Boxing Champions)

Tbh I don't play Punch Out, but I'm pretty sure Little Mac needs more hits to take Sandman out than Sandman needs to take him out.

TBh I think most of the votes for Atom should be removed as the has not been approved yet to my knowledge and Mac would be stronger anyways. I apologize for my tone earlier in this thread, it was rude, unnecessary, and was unfair to you guys. I'm sorry.

GojiBoyForever said:
TBh I think most of the votes for Atom should be removed as the has not been approved yet to my knowledge and Mac would be stronger anyways. I apologize for my tone earlier in this thread, it was rude, unnecessary, and was unfair to you guys. I'm sorry.
No problem.

Why is Mac stronger? He scales to a feat almost one shot worthy below something Atom spent 5 rounds taking even more than?

Also I have a question about the AP justification for him as well. It says "should be comparable to Sandman and Don Flamenco" but then people are saying Sandman one shots Don. How can your justification be that you are comparable to X and to Y who is one shot by X. ***** dumb and makes no sense.

But why mention Don at all if he scales to a guy who one shots? Just say comparable to Sandman and in Sandman's justification say he one shots Don. As it is, Mac's justification is confusing as hell.

Ok, so I want to point out Atom and his boxer directly TANK hits, they don't commonly defend themselves besides protecting their heads and blitzing...

Mac for the record has to fight people that take him down pretty fast, he's skill is built around doding, countering, and finding patterns. Mac has a far better form of expereince here. Both are world class boxers but one did so with very powerful defense and counter attacks while the other from what we saw is decent but waits for the other to gass themselves out or tries to go head first like any other person Mac fights.

Charlie has had to figure patterns on the spot too though, like with his fights with Twin Cities, Metro and Zeus.

Back