• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upcoming champs that achieved world championships against all odds (WWE vs Punch-Out)

Two upcoming champs that against all odds were able to become world champions in one corner we have Mr.Prototype, Mr. P?, It's Joooooohn Cena! in the other it's the bruiser from bronx, Three-time championship winner liiiiiiitle mac! Alright ladies and gentlemen here's the rules

Battle Takes Place in the WWE wrestling ring

Winner is determined by knockout

Speed equalized

Both are in their 9-B base tier

John Cena: 3

Little Mac: 2

Incon:

Last edited:
Cena seems to have a 2x AP advantage as Mac is around 117 kilojoules while Cena at 9-B is bare minimum in the 200 kilojoule range. With this strength advantage and Cenas many moves, grapples and submissions that aren't limited to boxing I think he takes the win.

Cena seems to be better in just about every category here. Arguably more experience, better AP and durability, and more fighting techniques.

Voting Cena.

Voting Little Mac because he's fought way crazier opponents than Cena has, is likely more skilled, is completely used to fighting people stronger than him, has higher LS and stamina (grappling is a no go for Cena here), and can amp himself with Star Punches.

is likely more skilled
How skilled is he? Cena has been wrestling for about 2 decades, and has fought hundreds of opponents. And he should be comparable to people like Chris Jericho in skill, who knows 1004 holds.

is completely used to fighting people stronger than him,
So is Cena.

has higher LS
Fair, but Cena is more than skilled enough to find away around that. Plus, Cena's used to fighting people who has higher LS.

and stamina (grappling is a no go for Cena here), and can amp himself with Star Punches.
Fair.

Voting Little Mac because he's fought way crazier opponents than Cena has, is likely more skilled, is completely used to fighting people stronger than him, has higher LS and stamina (grappling is a no go for Cena here), and can amp himself with Star Punches.
Have to agree with him, Voting the Little burguer here

Little Mac shouldn't even have that LS given it was rejected by armorchampy.

Well, mac can outskill people that are literaly cheating(acording to box rules) during fights,
Cena has fought and defeated many wrestlers who are notorious for taking the easy way out to win a match (Edge, The Miz, etc.).

some that could even float and create clones,
That's a fair point.

a acctual gorila
Okay? John Cena would destroy an actual gorilla as well.

and mike tyson for exemple
Cena is just as, if not more skilled than Mike Tyson.

alright two for mac .w. I can say that cena has fought the likes of the undertaker a undead magic man who creates lightning as well I can say the weird-ass rules of WWE are far more intense in WWE compared to what Aran Ryan does

Cena has fought and defeated many wrestlers who are notorious for taking the easy way out to win a match (Edge, The Miz, etc.).
I mean, some brough literal weponary to the ring and some who brough armor to fight
Okay? John Cena would destroy an actual gorilla as well.
This gorila
Cena is just as, if not more skilled than Mike Tyson.
This was before he come back strongher in the wii game(the key we are using) so he is a lot more skilled now

Armor is valid, but weaponry is something Cena deals with on a regular basis.

This gorila
Cena is comparable to that. Besides, facing someone like The Undertaker is far more impressive than facing a Gorilla.

This was before he come back strongher in the wii game(the key we are using) so he is a lot more skilled now
Cena is still comparable to that in terms of skill. Cena is comparable to someone who knows 1004 holds.

Cena is comparable to someone who knows 1004 holds.
Kinda a nich skill cealing, Know 1004 moves don't mean you are good at using them
Cena is still comparable to that in terms of skill
at best they are equivalent in skill them
Armor is valid, but weaponry is something Cena deals with on a regular basis.
Fair
Cena is comparable to that. Besides, facing someone like The Undertaker is far more impressive than facing a Gorilla.
Who is Undertaker? just to have a idea

and mac also fough against a lot of people with afterimage creation as well

He did't fought the undertaker using all his magical powers so don't see if this applies
The link I showed you of The Undertaker using his lightning on The New Day shows that he uses it in character.

Even then, this might be a AP stomp.

Cena is comparable to The Undertaker, who can survive crashing through 3 tables, which is equivalent to 932.1 Kilojoules, using the the amount of energy required to destroy a rectangular table multiplied by 3.

Little Mac's AP is only 117 Kilojoules iirc.

The link I showed you of The Undertaker using his lightning on The New Day shows that he uses it in character.
but didn't used against cena in the fight

Cena is comparable to The Undertaker, who can survive crashing through 3 tables, which is equivalent to 932.1 Kilojoules, using the the amount of energy required to destroy a rectangular table multiplied by 3.

The way the tables where adjusted would make It equivalent to suvive breaking trough a table 3 diferent times, It wasn't a table with the thickness of 3 tables

no, he tanked the force of crashing trough 1 table 3 diferent times very fast, If I punch you 3 times and you don't die this means you have dura to tank 3 punchs or the dura to tank one punch and used It 3 times?
Depending on how strong you are, yes.

Going through 3 tables at roughly the same time is that force 3x. I can see if Undertaker went through 1 table, and then the next minute he goes through another table. Then your would be valid, but he crashed through all 3 of them at basically the same time. Punching someone 3 times takes a lot longer than crashing through 3 tables virtually simultaneously.

Depending on how strong you are, yes.

Going through 3 tables at roughly the same time is that force 3x. I can see if Undertaker went through 1 table, and then the next minute he goes through another table. Then your would be valid, but he crashed through all 3 of them at basically the same time. Punching someone 3 times takes a lot longer than crashing through 3 tables virtually simultaneously.
Fair, still seens kinda iff to me but I guess it's fair

Cena himself has tanked being smashed through two tables at once at the same time

To visualize it the tables were side to side and he fell ontop of them causing them to break in his fight with Seth Rollins

Cenas page is now back
funny-crowd.gif

Well, back to dabate

May I ask how cena deal with someone thst dodges every thing?
He has faced wrestlers that are pretty elusive like Rey Mysterio.

He'll most likely try to wear down the opponent, or slow down the matchup with some submission holds that'll tire the opponent.

He has faced wrestlers that are pretty elusive like Rey Mysterio.

He'll most likely try to wear down the opponent, or slow down the matchup with some submission holds that'll tire the opponent.
Well, holds will not work thanks to mac superior LS and Mac also has higher stamina so tring to wear mac down will work against him

Doesn’t Mac’s Lifting Strength advantage put Cena at a massive disadvantage? Wrestling techniques against someone he can’t grapple

Back