• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Little Mac VS Atom (Boxing Champions)

Yes, but Mac does this without getting hit every few seconds where as Atom has to tank hits to find that pattern or to get clean shots in. MaC has defeated a World Boxer Champ: Mr. Sandman (Basically Human Zeus) and ACTUALLY won unlike Atom.

GreyFang82 said:
Yes, but Mac does this without getting hit every few seconds where as Atom has to tank hits to find that pattern or to get clean shots in. MaC has defeated a World Boxer Champ: Mr. Sandman (Basically Human Zeus) and ACTUALLY won unlike Atom.
are you voting for Little Mac ?

I'm just stating fact, I'm still not sure yet. It may not matter though, because I got here to late and Atom might takes this because of all the other votes.

I'll throw my hat to Little Mac but I feel like he won't have enough votes.

GreyFang82 said:
Does the "getting hit every few seconds" really matter though? He still does the job and takes hits from other really strong robots.

Who has the AP advantage again?

I'm not sure who has the AP advantage but I don't see what stops Mac from seeing his pattern and avoid most of his attacks and when he tries to adapt to Mac, he changes on a dime.

Rinse and Repeat, and Mac will win.

But I do want to know the AP difference.

GreyFang82 said:
I'm not sure who has the AP advantage but I don't see what stops Mac from seeing his pattern and avoid most of his attacks and when he tries to adapt to Mac, he changes on a dime.

Mac is superior to 114 Kilojoules, Atom is likely going to be 722 Kilojoules (If the upgrade goes through)

GreyFang82 said:

But what would be Atom's "pattern"? He makes strategies on the spot.

GojiBoyForever said:
GreyFang82 said:

Where did you get that from?

That's a 6.33333333 times difference in AP.

Basically 2 or 3 hits and Mac is down.

This is very much like his fight vs Mr. Sandman where he will get down by only a few punches. In which case Mac does have experience being in this position. I still think Mac has a decent chance, but it will be high-diff as it is just like his endgame battle.

He also spent 4 rounds being knocked around by Zeus (Who's the one with the 722 Kilojoule feat) so he should be able to take Mac's attacks just fine

Yeah, this is a pretty lop-sided match.

It ain't an AP stomp, but 100% decisive.

and the speed difference is too big for Unequal Speed

That's not how that works at all, we would just treat that as unquantifiably superior (So basically meaningless)

I was saying Mac is too fast for Atom so unequaling the speed would make it a stomp in the other direction.

So no matter how I look at it, Atom basically lands 1 or 2 hits and wins and with speed equal he will be bound to get clipped even with his skill.

Soupywolf5 said:
That's not how that works at all, we would just treat that as unquantifiably superior (So basically meaningless)
Doesn't this wiki treat one shots like that? A 7.5 times ap advantage? Also the calc hasn't been accepted yet still.

Back