• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Little Mac VS Atom (Boxing Champions)

Comparable in strength =/= same fighting tactics.

If he doesn't toss people into the sky, he's not tossing them into the sky.

So he hasn't done it.

So all votes saying he'll do it are invalid.

The Don Flamenco's bull was launched like... more than 70 feet (It's not some random number I pulled out of my ass. It's actually in the calc).

i was bored so here (this isnt nessacarily accurate im just bored.):

Compressive Strength of steel - 860MPa (i used the stainless steel one)

Weight of the Skull - 14103.9482 g (this was its own calc, essentialy i found the volume of the head then subtracted out how much empty space there was using a human skull as a refrence then multiplied by density.)

Density of Bone - 8000 kg/m3 = 8 g/cm3

14103.9482/8 = 1762.993525 g/cm3

860 MPa*1762.993525 cm^3 = 1516174.4315 J

For shear strength:

Shear Strength of Bone - 344.73786 MPa

344.73786 MPa*1762.993525 cm^3 = 607770.615002 J

compressive = 1516174.4315 J

shear = 607770.615002 J

if giga mac is being used he should be a good deal stronger than his base (normal little mac), and little mac defeated mr. sandman who could destroy a building.

Bob8999 said:
if giga mac is being used he should be a good deal stronger than his base (normal little mac), and he defeated sandman who could destroy a building.
He did it over time. He destroyed chunks of the building (Wall level), and, eventually, he brought the building down.

Bob8999 said:
if giga mac is being used he should be a good deal stronger than his base (normal little mac), and little mac defeated mr. sandman who could destroy a building.
Also, Giga is restricted.

Back