• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Little Hashirama Upgrade and Tobirama Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose Hashis stats should be that way,

7-C physicaly(scaling from Tsunade who is 7-C),at least 7-C to high 6-C with wood release(cause he uses Golem,Dragon,and other very strong mokuton techniques in base).

at least 7-C pysically in sage mode,and at least high 6-C with Buddah.

@Dark649

I think that minor corrections should probably be okay, as long as they are agreed upon by knowledgeable higher staff members.

Someone fix that shit yoo.

My boi Tobirama is a weak lil shit who ain't no "At least 7-B". If he scales to Mei, he would be "at least 7-C". Pretty easy fix if you ask me.

Mind the language please.

However, I have informed Unite My Rice about this thread. He is supposed to take over the Naruto revisions project from Gwynbleiddd and Lina Shields.

I'm just in the worst mood I have ever been in, in my entire f*cking life.

And I feel like the Naruto revisions have been going on for a good two thousand years now. The finished product is what we desire my man.

Well, I have been trying to get them done for over a year now, and have been constantly told to wait, but we cannot just magically make them finished.

I mean, the first two staff members responsible for the revision have left the wiki, which is definitely not what I wanted, but most of the required calculations have been done.

Yeah it's freaking frustrating how whenever someone makes a versus match with a Naruto character, some idiot always says "da revisions aren't done yet! So close this match!". Happens every freaking time. We literally cannot have a versus match with a Naruto character cause of this.

Well, I am regrettably unable to do anything about it other than wait for Unite My Rice to get the time to check through Gwynbleiddd's calculations, and perform the few remaining ones. My apologies.

I agree with the Tobirama scaling, but Hash browns doesn't scale to PS Madara without a summon.

Wasn't Perfect Susanoo Madara only 7-A? Because his feat was only 7-A. Why is he High 6-C now? He was only High 6-C with Kyuubi.

And Hashirama should be Low 6-B. He took on Kyuubi and Perfect Susanoo at the same time, and still curbstomped.

Kyuubi scales to 527 gigatons, and Perfect Susanoo also scales to 527 gigatons (I think). So together it's well over 1000 gigatons. And on top of that Perfect Susanoo and Kyuubi did the fusion dance so it probably multiplied their powers instead of just adding them, so Hashirama should be easily Low 6-B.

There was a thread, which was made to reject tier 6 Hashirama. Also the at least was better than straight up fusing their ap.

Even if we add their AP, it's still over 1000 gigatons, which is what is required to become Low 6-B. Both Kyuubi and PS scale to 527 gigatons IIRC, so this should make Hashi Low 6-B, or "likely Low 6-B"

The technique did not stomped Madara since he fought again with him, said technique was replicated by Yamato under Zetsu Tobi, which was slowed down by Edo Hiruzen and other ninjas.

Just gonna say this:

Yamato's budda was a miniature compared to the one Hashirama summons.

Dark649 said:
Yes, said version was used only to slow down and distract the other ninjas.
I doubt Yamato could summon anything bigger. Still he didnt just distract, but was holding off the full army by itself.

You are comparing his chalra pool to sage Hashirama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back