• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Haki is will power aka fighting spirit/Spiritual energy. Every living thing has this type of energy as it's only natural.

With observation haki, you can

• sense danger

• read emotions

• sense how strong people are

• read movements

• See movements before they happen

• senses intent

• easier to sense killing intent from engraged targets

• able to break down how fast & strong attacks are gonna be.

• good users can precive light itself as stated by reyliegh.

• can precive stuff in the real world while in a deep sleep. White beard, zoro and big mom have shown this usage.

• See auras even when too far from view.

• Naturally has a wide range depending on how good your observation is. Reyliegh has an island lvl range most likely higher since enel can observe multiple islands/ upper and lower yard.

advanced levels allows u to read minds & see slightly into the future several seconds to an hr(like enel predicted only 5 will remain) or years into the future with a medium like madam sharly or whatever.

With Armament haki.One coats themselves in a spiritual armor that clads around their skin as black armor. This improves their offensive abilities and can be used in conjunction with devil fruits to increase power and strengh. The stronger your haki, the stronger your offences. But as simple as it looks, it's not only to increase your attack and defensive power. It also allows the user to touch intangible beings with a physical body by forcing it into a solid state. It can also resist powers and thermal energy. Such as law's spartial cuttings which affects space as well as reality a little. Haki doesn't negate df powers. The only thing that negates df powers is the yami yami no mi. sea prism and salt water. Only devil fruit weaknesa is being covered in water makes the user imnobalized but they can still use their df to sum degree. (Haki naturally affects everything. Which I'll get to soon in when I'm talking about conquerors.)

As well as having resistances over powers, haki can also resist heat. Reason as to why luffy can maintain fire & electricity around his arm and bend it to his will is because he has haki coated over him. So naturally, a full body haki user can swim in a lava pool. Until they die from no oxygen. ☺ Meaning, the cold, fire, and electrify have no effect. Depending on the lvl of haki which is more advanced material. Even for resisting ability powers like spatial manipulation.

Armament haki would also alter the users appearance when covered over a large portion of their body as seen with luffy, vergo and pika. And haki can also posses demonic traits as seen with zoro's haki.

Conquerors haki is your spirit, your will that expels from your being in form of a shockwave. Said shockwave has an immediate effect upon every inanimate object it comes into contact with and can bend, shape said object to it's will. Same for the weather itself. What conquerors bassically does is overpower whatever it touches with the users will and can control even those without it. Similar to boa handcock who can make everyone do as she commands. (Was stated that the mermaid princess was more beautiful and she doesn't have no effect like boa) that 1 king who can command those by shouting orders. Akainu possibly when manipulating squardo to attack someone he loved and luffy's as mihawk said was most dangerous; making his enemies his allies because of luffy's charisma┬┐ Those are people who can affect people. Then we have others like Zoro who affects people and animal with his intimidating presence alone which has been hinted since the start of the series. Cracker affecting his surroundings until they it withers away, and ace and roger seemingly was able to control flames turning them on and off at will with roger having a more advanced lvl of it than ace who raged and awoken it, the large flames stopped burning for seconds.

Then we have people affecting the very weather like shanks and whitebeards clash created a raging storm, big moms tantrums said to create thunderstorms without zeus being present and it was also shown Kaido himself accending from dark clouds in the sky which was never there & then dragon, who most likley controls weather there cannot be a devil fruit that controls weather, all devil fruits has an affect upon 1 nature with sub abilities. Reyliegh was also capable of redirecting an explosion from around someone's neck with a single swipe, which should be near impossible with brute force. It was easy to tell that it was indeed conquerors that did it. Where I'm going with this you might ask┬┐ to put it simple, haki can overpower everything and have it submit to it's will. Reason why shanks so different than over yonko with dfs and has highest bounty. Most likley why big mom can't be harmed and kaido can't die cuz everything submits to his will. We've seen even while luffy is knocked unconsciously, u can't simply get too close to him after being utterly defeated in a 1 shot.ƒªì

With all proof given it is easy to see that conquerors haki affects everything and not just df powers. Devil fruit weakness are said to only be sea water/being half way in sea water and those that have the same wave length as sea water.

Any thoughts/opinions ┬┐

Couple of things:

• Where did Zoro in the canon dodged an attack while sleeping?
  • Enel's range comes from the fusion between his Observation and his logia powers that let him to perceive the electromagnetism in the air.
  • Enel's statement might be taken as future sight but it's far from that. It's a stretch to say that he's watching the future even better than Katakuri. He even failed because his prediction took into consideration five persons and at the end of the game not only 6 persons were still in one piece but Luffy, Pierre and Aisa.
  • I think that Haki grants resistance to elements (sans water for DF users) but there's no clear evidence about that. We could say that Luffy's resistance is a thing because he uses Fire when he Red Hawks people but that's it. Doflamingo stated that Law's fruit was useless against Vergo's Haki but said statement is vague and we have zero evidence about Haki resisting Spatial Hax.
  • Zoro's Haki has demonic traits? Where?
  • Pica didn't changed his appearance while Full Haki. Vergo did but I don't know what's with him anyway.
  • Luffy changes form in G4 which isn't due to Haki but due to DF powers. Haki only reinforces the change making him a bouncy rubber ball.
  • Hancock has never controlled anyone tho. When she seduces people there's no indication of Conqueror Haki being used.
  • Sakazuki manipulated Squard because he was the most weak-willed of the allies. Zero proof of Conqueror Haki bending will in some form of Mind Control.
  • The statement of Luffy's charisma is iffy. I wouldn't use it as a proof for any power. It'd be something like passive Empathic Manipulation via charisma.
  • Zoro intimidating people is just him being intimidating. That's Fear Inducement.
  • Cracker's case it's still weird. For some reason he didn't affected Nami who's far from being as strong-willed as a Yonko Commander.
  • Roger's and Ace's cases are something I didn't understand. I remember Roger burning a candle while talking to Garp before his execution, but what do you mean by Ace awakening flames?
  • Shirohige and Shanks splitted the cloud thanks to the shockwave that came from the clash of their weapons. This is what we can see. There's no indication of any use of Haki in that scene.
  • Where's it stated that Big Mom creates thunderstorms without Zeus?
  • Kaido's apparition have my attention but until we see him doing that again we can't accept that as a manifestation of his power but as a dramatic effect.
I think that Conqueror's Haki is far from being full shown in the story. There's still more things to discover from that, but right now it just knocks fodder out.

I don't disagree with many of the things you've said, but I don't understand the point of this post, tbh.

1. Forgot to mention zoro's part but he sensed the swamp guy or whoever in his sleep.

2. Enel's was a mix of devil fruit but that was only done to pick up the slightest of sounds. The range would be from his haki. Even tho. Still an impressive feat with ir wuthout.

3. Well yes, i did say it was a prediction but you have to still give it to him for saying that his own men would fall and obly 5 would remain standing at that point. It would be a high lvl of observation haki predicament. Also the fact that luffy was in the snakes mouth so in other words he would be dead but he got out after 5 was left standing.

4. Well luffy was hit directly by an attack from that lion belt guy and wasn't phased in the slightest with no burns. I don't think it was vague because doffy wouldn't imply that law's powers would effect vergo's haki if he knew it wasn't possible. Law most likley has better haki and used his own haki to break through his defences.

5. I'll send the pic of zoro's haki with a demonic aura in a sec. U don't remember when he haki up to push back birdcard┬┐

6. For me, pika got more masculine. I'll look at it again to confirm. Weather I'm right or wrong.

7. Nope. Luffy undergoes a full change. U can tell by his eyes, the ring smoke held around him, patterns, hair growth and body change. Body change is also due to his rubber abilities a mix between both.

8. If u look at how oda uses her u can see that all are influenced by her beauty. And it has nothing to do with her devil fruit. Her df simply turns u into stone. Both wonen in impel down and the movie 3d2y were losing their minds and going lesbian for her. Males in canon story did the same.

9. You just said he had a weak will. I'm not saying akainu has conquerors haki but it's forms of it like cracker and zoro have showcased. Like the king who shouts orders and those with weak will follow, does he have conwurors? Nope but has shown forms of it. Could even slide in that 1 girl who draws colours and control her target, she don't have a df power. And the hypnotist.

10. Anything influencing your a person/ a groups behaviour would be a form of conquerors. Fear inducements = intimidation = conquerors. It's simply, haki is just your primal instincts enhanced and having a deeper effect upon those around you thus implimenting your own senses and strengh.

11. Nami fought against cracker with luffy, she did not fear cracker.

12. Yes roger lit and unlit candles without doing anything. Ace, he temporarily stopped flames from burning around him upon awakening his haki as a kid in the asl flashback.

13. There was no indication of darl clouds being there before they clashed. They simply created the clouds and split it upon impact which was done by the shockwaves. The clouds existing because if their haki.

Some people only know the basics of haki so i did this to put my thoughts into the matter discussing what haki has been shown to do in said story with advanced materials such as haki being able to resist spatial manip and crazy stuff depending on how strong your haki is. Just a discussion on what haki is and how you guys see my views on it.

1- Yeah, he sensed him but was Luffy the one who noticed and Zoro along Sanji nodded.

2- Fair, but I still remember Enel using his DF powers to enhance the range of his Mantra.

3- Yes, Luffy got out when only Enel, Nami, Pierre, Aisa and himself were conscious. But he failed with the hour. It's still highly suspicious and I thought the same when Katakuri was first introduced, but it's headcanon at best until Oda answers that question.

4- Holdem is nothing special to be fair. I think Luffy resists fire with Haki, but we cannot be sure if he used Haki at all on that scene. Maybe the colored panel will help to solve that, because to me Luffy used Holdem's fire to use the Red Hawk, so he wouldn't need the Haki and G2 in first place.

Law surely has better Haki than Vergo at this point.

5- Like Damage said, that doesn't look like a demonic aura.

6- Kay.

7- I know the explanation fans have given to Gear 4th. I like it, but it's headcanon until we have better explanation on how G4 works. Eyes and hair are fanservice for those who wanted Nightmare Luffy again. The rest of the design is explained by Luffy. Great body and elasticity. In any case, G4 is more a fusionism of Haki and DF powers because he becomes rubber while armored with Haki, which is something that ever happened before.

8- I didn't mentioned her seduction ability as a power of her DF. I don't even know why it's listed like that on her profile. But at the same time we can't relate that to Conqueror's Haki. It's even more of a stretch.

9- Cracker dryed a forest. There's no similarity with what Sakazuki did in the slightlest. Miss Goldenweek uses hipnotism like Jango but that's nothing like Conqueror's Haki and the idea of being similar things is hilarious to me. You probably didn't meant that but it's the way I read it.

10- I know what Haki is, but you're assuming a lot of things to be Haki without proper bases and proof.

11- Exactly. If Cracker has something like Fear Inducement (or Conqueror's Haki) she should have passed out.

12- If said scene is from the anime, it's non-canon. I don't remember that in the manga.

13- What? Do you have the proof to support this claim?

Okay. I thought you was making a CRT-like post.

Also, it was stated that Cracker didn't use Haki to stun the trees. It was just their fear of him.

Damage. 1. The thing that makes it demonic to ne is the aura swirling around the blade which is most likley a thing due to oda closing up on said blade. No other haki upon activation has that effect.

2. Fear is intimidation. Again intimidation is a form of haki I've explained.

Calca.

1. They nodded in response to also sensing it but either way, not that important because whitebeard and big mom have used it while sleeping.

2.i only remember it enhancing it's proficiency.

3.not really a fail because only 5 were standing as he predicted. He did explain as to why he wasn't capable of "sensing" luffy because he was "eaten" bassically if your unconscious or in the stomach of something else your out.

4. Luffy did not use visable haki. It was more so invisable haki which is still a thing. Holdem himself might not be impressive but his firepower was. Naturally luffy would've been burnt from that attack. He would've used haki if he were to use holdems flames. Unless you think luffy can use fire at will.

7. Not reallt because the eyes in coloured manga and anime are diffrent like he has a red pupil and he literally grows ssj 3 hair. Blowing air into your bone would make your hair roots like a balloon.

8-9. conquerors haki overpowers will. She is manipulating you if u have the any lustful desires for her. Could say her form of manipulation since everyone has their own ways around it. Jango's hypnotism item is a medium for bending their will to his command, same with miss goldenweek. That's the only explanation to how their powers would work which is through the power that everyone in the series has and that's haki. Not saying they have conquerors or armament haki. They just tap into parts of it using a medium. Just like how momonosuke can hear and command zunisha without having any colours of haki.

10. I am infact assuming from canon evidence in the manga. Fear inducement would be a form ofconquerors s haki. It's intimidation.

11. Nami isn't weak willed and she was fighting cracker.

12-13. I'll try find panels later.

14. Nah.

Possible energy redirection aswell as shown when reyliegh deflected the elephants trunk. People might think that the light beam is a projectile but it's most likley just redirecting said impact in a simple path. As to how he probably redirected explosions.

Yoh... it's confirmed that he did not use Conquerors Haki so why are you insisting that he used a version of it?

Using a form of something doesn't mean your using it. Manipulating space don't mean you're manipulating space time. Manipulating heat don't mean you're manipulating fire or lava. He's not using conquerors but a form of it. Because only conquerors leads allows u o bend the will of your opponent which is a natural thing you see when humans and animals have don't go dangerous places or touch things that they know would harm them due to their own instincts telling them that it's dangerous. Same effect when standing against someone that's intimidating because your instincts tell you that the person is dangerous so u either cry or do as he says. Only way to overcome is o have a close lvl od spirit/will or larger spirit/will. Haki is that but raises it to the point where u can also effect your environments with your spirit as shown many many times. It just ups your senses and spirit. It don't give u the power to intimidate. Again haki is just raising your natural instincts. Again, haki isn't a power u need to work for to gain, it's your own power. Haki is ones willpower/ fighting spirit. Can be utilised by anyone since it's not like nen, mana chakra etc. Comes naturally like ki,chi but More like ones spiritual energy. And everyone has a spirit.

2- Goro Goro no Mi enhances the range and gives Enel the capability to hear conversations via electromagnetism.

3- Except for the fact that when the time limit passed 6 people were standing and 3 more were hidden inside Nola.

4- There's no evidence. This is the problem. And no, he won't burn from someone as weak as Holdem.

7- First of all, he doesn't blow air in the bone. That's Gear 3rd, he does that in the muscles. Second, the hair roots are in the skin, not in the muscles and let alone the bones. The eyes and hair of the Boundman is a clear reference to Nightmare Luffy.

8- Again, there's no evidence that what she does is somewhat related to Haki in any possible way. She seduces people, and until the manga says otherwise, she's good at it and nothing more.

And you're saying that Jango and Miss Goldenweek are somewhat Haki users. Hipnotism is far from being similar to what Haki does.

Momonosuke's ability cannot be related to Haki. I even argued against it because in our Haki page it was listed for some reason.

10- Not necessarily Haki tho. I could threat you and if you feel fear that doesn't mean that's Haki. Specially the Haki that only one on one million of people could acquire. Following that Line of reasoning everyone and their mother would be Conqueror users for scaring Usopp/Nami/Chopper.

11- By herself no, but put her against a YC without Luffy or any Strawhat. Let's see how much time does she last before falling by sheer fear.

2. Doesn't really debunk anything either because that little shandian herself was reading minds of everyone on skypiea. Enel's observation should be on par.

3. Again they were eaten so they don't really count and predicting only 5 standing from hundrends wasn't even a guess.

4. Headliners would be comparable to those in the tournament. If luffy doesn't burn then it's because of his haki. Everyone was in shock when he survived it. Sure, he does have sum resistance but that's just downplaying his lion belt guy' attack

7. Ye it wss his muscles but it's oda himself.how does blowing air into your muscles or bone make your hair resembles nightmare luffy┬┐ have you even seen snakemans hair┬┐ it went ssj 3. Nightmare luffy's hair don't grow, it sticks up. Boundman and tank man slightly grow too. Just like vergo it alters your structure.

8. :^] what other logical answer do u have for hypnotism working┬┐ haki only logical source.

9. Monosuke ability is due to haki. It's how everything would naturally work. No other way around it. Voice of all things would be related to haki. Only thing that probably doesnt relate is zoro's breath of all things.

10. If u threat me and fear me then it just means that your dangerous and my will is weak so i submit. And it's exactly what haki is. It's your spirit overwhelming my own. Big guys can find small confident guys threatining due to their spirit.

11. You looking at it wrong. U can be far weaker than your adversary and not even break to them. Ofc nami would lose. Just like jinbei not being scared of big mom who would indeed get 1 shotted, didn't submit to her. Luffy after getting 1 shot by kaido didn't submit in the slightest.

2- She doesn't read minds. She hears the "voices" a.k.a. life force of the people. Even then she has a limit on the range.

3- He failed because 6 people were standing: Zoro, Wiper, Gan Fall, Robin, Nami and Enel. He failed, no matter how close he was.

4- No, they were surprised because someone actually dared to attack a headliner which would call Jack into scene. You're overestimating a guy who couldn't survive an attack that even Hody tanked, coming from a far weaker Luffy by comparison. If you want to play the colored Haki card, Luffy didn't used Kouka to make his fist black and still Holdem was knocked out cold.

7- It's called fanservice. It doesn't need to make sense. Oda wanted to reference NL and he did with Boundman. Where is the logic in the sentence "Luffy grows his hair because Gear 4th reinforces his hair roots"? It's stretchy and makes no sense and has nothing to do with the Gear itself.

8- Hypnotism is based on suggestion. Goldenweek's powers works like that. It's confirmed by the author. You're still arguing that Jango has a form of Conqueror's Haki. Jango of all people.

9- Literally, zero connection between Momo's ability and Haki.

10- Still doesn't change my point. You're arguing that every single person who has intimidated someone has the Haki that not to many people has.

11- LOL, are you seriously comparing Nami to fricking Luffy and Jinbe? WTF? Nami, the girl who has resolve to fight and runs when the time comes is somewhat comparable to a guy who faces opponents massively superior to him and barely knows what fear is and a guy who has faced a power that could kill him if he feels the slight drop of fear. Nami has will, but you're trying to say that she didn't get knocked by Cracker's "ability" because she has a strong will just like him. Bravo. First, no, Cracker has no such ability. Second, if he has it, Nami would be knocked in the very instant he puts a step on the battlefield if she's alone there.

2. She did same as coby. That's all ik. Nothing was said she sensed life forces.

3. Even if he failed he was still accurate. It was hrs into the future. And it was precise to the point where his game had stopped that moment. He took out 1 to even it up. Madam sherly sees luffy destroying skypiea but doesn't know the reason why or when it happens.

4. Nah because he didn't attack at the same time he got hit. Monster hordy was on steroids. Not even overestimating him either. Would naturally burn from said attack. Reason why he wasn't burned was due to his haki.

7. Not even fanservice. And not even because of his rubber.

8. Still not reading what i said about haki but ok.

9. Just like zoro's breath of all things. And haki has a connection to most things. It's natural.

10. Again not reading properly

11. Not reading properly again. Used them as an example because you said nami wouldn't last against cracker. Jinbei wouldn't last long against big mom so does that mean her conquerors would effect him? Nope. Did luffy's spirit break after fighting kaido ┬┐ nope. Nami can have a strong enough will to resist him, don't mean if she gets 1 shot she loses. Plus she most likely fought cracker herself from range till luffy got his haki back.

>• good users can precive light itself as stated by reyliegh.

This was stated in a non canon movie if a I recall correctly, so no.

> • can precive stuff in the real world while in a deep sleep. White beard, zoro and big mom have shown this usage.

Zoro never did that. Or not in something canon at least.

> • Naturally has a wide range depending on how good your observation is. Reyliegh has an island lvl range most likely higher since enel can observe multiple islands/ upper and lower yard.

Enel because of his fruit. But Aisa is Island lvl range and Coby too (he perceive the submarine beyond horizon xd.

> advanced levels allows u to read minds & see slightly into the future several seconds to an hr(like enel predicted only 5 will remain) or years into the future with a medium like madam sharly or whatever.

No, Enel didnt predict that 5 because of his CoO. That's only a random number he gave and if he will see that it would not happen, then he will kill until 5 people remain.

If he could have seen the future that way, he would use it more, or Oda would have given more clues about it.

Madam Sharley doesnt have CoO, or nothing is stated. Is her own ability, that's all. Like the hypnotism from that girl (Mr.3's partner in Baroque Works) for example. Or Shirahoshi' summoning ability and manipulation of SK.

> it's not only to increase your attack and defensive power. It also allows the user to touch intangible beings with a physical body by forcing it into a solid state.

This is only in OP verse against Devil Fruit users. It can't be applied to other fictional verses.

> And haki can also posses demonic traits as seen with zoro's haki.

There is nothing like that.

> Similar to boa handcock who can make everyone do as she commands. (Was stated that the mermaid princess was more beautiful and she doesn't have no effect like boa)

No. Boa can do that because of her beauty. Is not related to her CoC. Shirahoshi is a child and there are already like 3 women who are the most beautiful in the world. For now Boa is the most beautiful precisely because the effect she causes on people and that's all.

> luffy's as mihawk said was most dangerous; making his enemies his allies because of luffy's charisma┬┐ Those are people who can affect people.

Conquerors Haki users are many of them. Only Luffy has that charisma, and is not because of his CoC. He is the MC and the most charismatic, end.

> Then we have others like Zoro who affects people and animal with his intimidating presence alone which has been hinted since the start of the series.

That's his assassin aura, like in any other series with badass and strong characters.

> Cracker affecting his surroundings until they it withers away

Fear probably, http://93.190.142.23/manga/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics/0836-005.png

Like with Zoro.

> and ace and roger seemingly was able to control flames turning them on and off at will with roger having a more advanced lvl of it than ace who raged and awoken it, the large flames stopped burning for seconds.

That's the shockwave simply. It's nothing about fire manipulation.

> Then we have people affecting the very weather like shanks and whitebeards clash created a raging storm,

Shockwave

> big moms tantrums said to create thunderstorms without zeus being present and it was also shown Kaido himself accending from dark clouds in the sky which was never there & then dragon, who most likley controls weather there cannot be a devil fruit that controls weather,

That's maybe some shit like in Toriko when 2 kings fought against each other and create that whirlpool. Yonkos are the strongest in the OP planet and even nature recognize them and is afraid, or something like that.

> Reyliegh was also capable of redirecting an explosion from around someone's neck with a single swipe, which should be near impossible with brute force. It was easy to tell that it was indeed conquerors that did it.

That can be a speed feat simply.

> Where I'm going with this you might ask┬┐ to put it simple, haki can overpower everything and have it submit to it's will.

Speculation

For now CoC is the most useless.

2- They are hearing their voices, said voices disappear when a person dies. So it's more related to the life force than anything else.

3- It's kinda accurate, yes, but relating it to Future Sight is unbased. Shyarly has no Haki. It's simply that she reads the future and needs the cristal ball to work, something that no Haki needs.

4- Being on steroids has nothing to do with it. Hody tanked the attack from Fishman Island Luffy while this is Post-Katakuri Luffy who's far superior to Pre-Katakuri Luffy. There's no sign of Luffy being protected from the fire due to Haki. That's a speculation.

7- Dude, the hair and the eyes shades has nothing to do with the Gear itself. They have no function in the transformation and Oda could just draw it in any other form but he didn't. There's a reason: people liked Nightmare Luffy. Why would a transformation has something so similar to NL if it has nothing to do with the functions then?

8- You're saying that hypnotism is a form of Haki. That's BS.

9- Zoro has a hint of Haki in that saga, yes. But you can't relate everything to Haki. People would come here and read this kind of things without bases and will take it as facts, spreading the misinformation.

10- CoC is intimidation but not necessarily viceversa.

11- You're overrating Nami's willpower. That's all.

If anyone wants to put in the effort of making a good Nen page, sure.

Probably create it as a blog post first and get it approved.

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
I've created a primative blog post about nen if anyone is interested in editing and criticizing about it
Has lot of errors, need to go through Microsoft Word to get rid of most of them.

There are sentences that doesn't fit like "Hatsu (þÖ║) Hatsu Gon practicing Hatsu Hatsu (þÖ║ lit. release) is the technique of freely releasing the aura cultivated by Ren and is the last one of the four fundamental Nen techniques." I assume for the Gon praticing Hatsu, there is supposed to be a picture to accompany it but it doesn't need to be in that sentence.

There are a lot of what I recall to be footnotes. Are you going to references the sites you got the information from, if not delete them, it is distracting.

Try to link some of the Notable pratitioners like Go etc...

Try to Bold some of the important highlights like the Hatsu, Manipulation etc...

Back