• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Little addition for Muscle Man

Was browsing shorts and stuff and stumbled upon a particular scene in the thirty-fifth episode of Season 4.

Here is the transcript :

Benson: Yeah, well you obviously have no control over yourself while your sleep fighting.

Skips: Your sleep strength is double your normal strength. Nobody's safe until we get you to stop. We gotta find the source of your problem and take it head on!

Muscle Man: What if I can't be fixed? Am I just be a sleep fighting freak for the rest of my life?

Mordecai: Don't worry Muscle Man. We won't give up until you're cured.

I suggest either some change to the tiering itself "8-C, higher when sleep fighting" or some sort of hax addition. Also, while he did get cured at the end of the episode, I still think it is fair to assume that in other circumstances, he would still get the same boost of strength.

Agree : Dalesean027

Neutral :

Disagree :

Last edited:
Was browsing shorts and stuff and stumbled upon a particular scene in the thirty-fifth episode of Season 4.

Here is the transcript :

Benson: Yeah, well you obviously have no control over yourself while your sleep fighting.

Skips: Your sleep strength is double your normal strength. Nobody's safe until we get you to stop. We gotta find the source of your problem and take it head on!

Muscle Man: What if I can't be fixed? Am I just be a sleep fighting freak for the rest of my life?

Mordecai: Don't worry Muscle Man. We won't give up until you're cured.

I suggest either some change to the tiering itself "8-C, higher when sleep fighting" or some sort of hax addition. Also, while he did get cured at the end of the episode, I still think it is fair to assume that in other circumstances, he would still get the same boost of strength.
How exactly was it cured and he can have two keys with the sleep thing being present in anything seasons 1 through 4 until this is cured

Then a season 5 onwards key. That aside regular show in general needs major revisions

How exactly was it cured and he can have two keys with the sleep thing being present in anything seasons 1 through 4 until this is cured

Then a season 5 onwards key. That aside regular show in general needs major revisions
From what I remember, they cured his fear by literally removing the cause of it (the cartoon puppet called Hugstabbles) from his head. While he can't sleep fight anymore since the fear was removed, it doesn't change the fact he would still get double his strength if a similar situation happen. (Although it would be very limited)

I agree that there is a lot of missing stuff, but I'm no expert to know exactly what is missing

From what I remember, they cured his fear by literally removing the cause of it (the cartoon puppet called Hugstabbles) from his head. While he can't sleep fight anymore since the fear was removed, it doesn't change the fact he would still get double his strength if a similar situation happen. (Although it would be very limited)

I agree that there is a lot of missing stuff, but I'm no expert to know exactly what is missing
Ah okay well then no keys are needed if that's how it is so yeah higher while sleep still works

Back