• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

List of High 2-A characters *Complete*

I was wondering if someone could come up with a list of High 2-A Characters for me.

Edit: Made a list for all to see all the High 2-A Tiered Characters.

not trying to be rude, but you can make it yourself by browsing on the wiki, I mean, the whole purpose of the wiki is for that.

So the List goes as this:

Swamp Thing (Classic)

YHVH

Zeedmilleniummon

Unbidden

Mister Mxyzptlk

Kayto Shields

Claude Triello

Satan (Shin Megami Tensei)

The Joker

God (Digimon) Possibly

Emrakul

Nanashi (Shin Megami Tensei)

Krishna (Shin Megami Tensei) Likely

Bat-Mite

The Shining One

Stephen (Shin Megami Tensei)

Horrorterrors

Gomez (FEZ)

Emperor-Beyond-The-Sea

Yamato Hotsuin

Sithis

Wave Existence

Hinako Kujou

Flynn (Shin Megami Tensei)

Anguished One

Io Nitta

Dagda (Shin Megami Tensei)

Anui-El

Navarre

Airi Ban

Absolute Will

Canopus

Ulamog

Fumi Kanno

ENIAC Possibly

Asahi (Shin Megami Tensei)

Hallelujah (Shin Megami Tensei)

Toki (Shin Megami Tensei)

Gaston (Shin Megami Tensei)

Nozomi (Shin Megami Tensei)

Isabeau

Walter (Shin Megami Tensei)

Jonathon (Shin Megami Tensei)

More coming tomorrow.

More High 2-A's:

Supreme Consciousness

Kozilek

Miyako Hotsuin

The Hexahedron (FEZ)

Makoto Sako

Daichi Shijima

Bulk Beings

Serge (Chrono Cross) Possibly

And that's it. Feel free to add more if I missed some.

PaChi2 said:
how many of them are from SMT, wow.
The Shin Megami Tensei series often deals with beating/killing/sealing Deities, Gods, Demons, Angels, and Mythology Characters. The main reason why most of them are from SMT is because in SMT IV: Apocalypse, You and your Friends find out that the Judeo-Christian God was the reason why there are constant Wars between Angels and Demons. God (YHVH), made Demons to torment the Humans, and so they would praise and worship God. And in the Endgame, You and your Friends Kill God.

A Little side-note: YHVH was who I was referring to as God. But YHVH (along with all other Deities, Gods, Demons, Angels, and Mythological Characters), were created from the Expanse. The Expanse is a dimension that basically functions as a production line for Human thought. Humans invented this so called by praising, worshipping, and talking about them. After many people have done this, God/YHVH was formed in the Expanse and he escaped into the Real World. The actual "God" is called the Great Will. And he hand chooses Messiahs to free Humanity of Gods, Demons, etc.

Edit: Flynn, Nanashi, Isabeau, Walter, Jonathon, Navarre, Asahi, Nozomi, Gaston, Toki, and Hallelujah have been upgraded to 1-C.

Back