• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plants vs. Zombies Discussion Thread: It's About Time! 🌱🧟‍♂️

Does Flower Pot have ANY abilities?

Energy projection for the original zombot and flight for Gattling pea, plant pot and treepeter
Flight

also I'm sad now, I wanted to make the profile... but you did better I wouldn't include non living variants lol

? I don't really understood what you mean, the plant one should not have inorganic phisiology as It is a plant, while the item one isn't so It should have inorganic phisiology
Inorganic Physiology only goes to profiles that are living objects

Item is not living, but Plant is

Inorganic Physiology only goes to profiles that are living objects

Item is not living, but Plant is
meh sure okay

plant flower pot shpould also have earth manipupalation for having earth inside It that she uses to let other plants stay planted on(you could argue the same for item flower pot[as well water manipulation]) after all just having a lantern or a water gun counts for water manipulation and light manipulation

meh sure okay

plant flower pot shpould also have earth manipupalation for having earth inside It that she uses to let other plants stay planted on(you could argue the same for item flower pot[as well water manipulation]) after all just having a lantern or a water gun counts for water manipulation and light manipulation
All added, wow Flower Pot DOES have abilities

Fisherman zombie profile and put him against a bunch of characters that are weak to water or can't swim
Fun idea.
Firey_Is_Offended.png
Street_Fighter_VS_logo.png
Fisherman_Zombie.png

I mean, a plant inside the pumpkin is using the pumpkin as defense and the pumpkin is using the plant inside It for attack... no? any way, here is a rough draft of the pumpkin
Does the stats as heroes such Capitain Flameface who is a variant of Captain Deadbeard
Just say he has "Comparable statistics to Kernel Corn, Captain Deadbeard and Captain Flameface" you shouldn't like Flameface to another website since we can just make a profile for him

Just say he has "Comparable statistics to Kernel Corn, Captain Deadbeard and Captain Flameface" you shouldn't like Flameface to another website since we can just make a profile for him
I can remove the link, is just that they share the exact same stats so It's a lot more accurate

Back