• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plants vs. Zombies Discussion Thread: It's About Time! 🌱🧟‍♂️

If guys ever find a way to get Tier 1 PVZ i will use this as my profile pic
Desafio aceito

28f53572b1eaf19c487c7c80ef27fe72ea820f11.png
Street_Fighter_VS_logo.png
magnetoseta_dorada_mejorada_para_pvz_2_by_lgga9_dfwgt5b-375w.png

Gold collection battle

Ye, we can make one later and change It when he has one, I will feed my dogs and make some other profiles now before posting, gonna try and complete pvz1 plant roster tonight
I made the flameface profile already

I made the flameface profile already
Lol, good job, I will just post pumpkin and magnet now

done

done
Let the mod delete the profile and move it to "Pumpkin (Plants vs. Zombies)" since "Pumpkin(Plants_vs,_Zombies)" Is a grammatical error

all is good now

Oh, I see. you called a mod to help alread. Lol
Nah I saw a mod make that profile, I just told him to delete one and rename the other

all is good now
And both are now added to the verse profile
Awesome sauce

Update for levelled up plants
We can actually know how strong they are at their MAX max level
Damage pierce: Damage is increased by 1% per level, up to 200%. The increased damage is only effective on zombies and not influenced by Buffz & Bruisez.
Meaning at max level the Plants deal 3x their base level selves (100% + 200% = 300%) however this might not even matter

Conehead Zombie has enough health to handle Shadow Pea's Plant Food (560 health > 500 damage. 33.108597449 Tons, 8-B) and it's stated twice that a regular Zombie is 1/2 the health of Conehead Zombie (16.5542987245 Tons, 8-B. Imp should be "At most 8-B" due to having lower rated toughness) seeing how pretty much all offensive Plants can kill and tank bites from Browncoats, they should all be 8-B too

"Alright but how can we know which Plant is 16.5 Tons and which is 33 Tons?"
Pretty much every Plant at max level can kill Conehead Zombies and even Zombies beyond that, and yes I really do think that having all Plants be generalized at max level is a good solution, makes the scaling and separation of abilities less complex and other verses do it too

If we still wanna make separate keys for max level and base level plants, then we scale on case by case analysis "which Plants can normally kill Coneheads from a mid distance" kinda thing

Now that I think about it, the Conehead argument might not work, wearing a cone should not magically make you 2x stronger for your overall durability. It's just like if I wore an invincible party hat, the rest of my body can still be affected. Maybe just have everyone downscale from being able to affect Coneheads, thus they are 8-B

Should character from pvz heroes who can lower the health(not damage) of other card have death manipulation? sinse they can make the maximun amount of health of a oponent card inferior to 1 killing them intantly and this isn't standard damage

just tell me when I can post both(Alos, when Kernel Pult is done we will have a character that with... let's say 100 of them can solo any verse that lacks resistence to paralises)

Back