• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plants vs. Zombies Discussion Thread: It's About Time! 🌱🧟‍♂️

Oh and also Plants like Snap Dragon have shown growth (but Plants like Peashooter went down by PvZH and up again in GW2, so weird)

Oh and also Plants like Snap Dragon have shown growth (but Plants like Peashooter went down by PvZH and up again in GW2, so weird)
Maybe we should just sort keys for each character on a case by case analysis

Are there any notable AP feats in the Garden Warfare games? I wanna calc some minor feats but are their any that could upgrade the verse?

Maybe we should just sort keys for each character on a case by case analysis

Are there any notable AP feats in the Garden Warfare games? I wanna calc some minor feats but are their any that could upgrade the verse?
For BFN I can remember 2, Dreadwood sppining and a root of Dreadwood lanching a Gargantuar so high in the sky that takes tens of minutes to fall back

I don't think there is anything sayig that there is a diferent power level in betwing heroes, gw 1, gw 2 and bfn to justifie key, anything that one game has qould scale to every other game too
Well in the pre-GW2 comic, Rose, Z-Mech, Citron and Super Brainz are all heavily above all the other characters, yet in Heroes and GW2 they can harm them

What needs to be polished?
some things in the heroes key, some gramaticall erros too

also, I think the heroes from GW that are normal cards in PvZ heroes should be considered game mechanics, I still don't think the summonable cards should be 100% tier 8-A, I belive they are all at best tier 8-B, possible 8-A(This also apply to non hero or boss plants from the shooter games that don1t do massive one hit damgage like doom shroom)

Last edited:
Why ice shooron lacks self destruction? and pvz 2 doom shroon is a ballon that looks like him so probable remove this image from the profile(especially sinse a actuall doom shroon is comming to the game

some things in the heroes key, some gramaticall erros too
I was able to fix some
also, I think the heroes from GW that are normal cards in PvZ heroes should be considered game mechanics, I still don't think the summonable cards should be 100% tier 8-A, I belive they are all at best tier 8-B, possible 8-A(This also apply to non hero or boss plants from the shooter games that don1t do massive one hit damgage like doom shroom)
I mean the scaling currently for the cards is that they can somewhat hurt the heroes, thus they are at most 8-A, we can't really just change of that scaling for this profile, we'd need to do a crt for it

I was able to fix some

I mean the scaling currently for the cards is that they can somewhat hurt the heroes, thus they are at most 8-A, we can't really just change of that scaling for this profile, we'd need to do a crt for it
I mean I HAD problens with that scale, untill just now when I remenberd that this bastard exist who heavely implies that he is somehat comparable too Huge-Gigantacus in power by the description, so I guess the cards also being 8-A is fair, It would aslo be on pair with the heroes doing around 2 damage with their super powers in game(so every main hero from PVZH is a stone wall, interesting)

okay that's fair

so I guess It's gramatical erros and see if I need to add organic manipulation(trows butter and creates explosive cobs) as well where would the fact he can shoot popcorn bullets would fit

I mean I HAD problens with that scale, untill just now when I remenberd that this bastard exist who heavely implies that he is somehat comparable too Huge-Gigantacus in power by the description, so I guess the cards also being 8-A is fair, It would aslo be on pair with the heroes doing around 2 damage with their super powers in game(so every main hero from PVZH is a stone wall, interesting)

okay that's fair

so I guess It's gramatical erros and see if I need to add organic manipulation(trows butter and creates explosive cobs) as well where would the fact he can shoot popcorn bullets would fit
Alright just notify me when you're done

Just remenberd, sinse kernel corn and deadbeard are normal cards in heroes they are affected by death manipulation and ice manipulation diferently from the playable ones from the game.... maybe It's not a universal heroes resistence them? unless we count It as game mechanics?
Everything looks fine but why does it have "at least 8-A" in his PvZH tier?
leftover I forgot to remove, fixed

Just remenberd, sinse kernel corn and deadbeard are normal cards in heroes they are affected by death manipulation and ice manipulation diferently from the playable ones from the game.... maybe It's not a universal heroes resistence them? unless we count It as game mechanics?
It's definitely game mechanics, them being cards would make them inferior to the heroes

It's definitely game mechanics, them being cards would make them inferior to the heroes
not really, the most damage a plable hero can do in pvz heroes is 5 damage (green shadow signature super power) with most doing 2 too 3 damage with their super powers, so the likes of kernel cob doing 6 damage and dread beard doing 4 alread put them above averge from the heroes AP they just are phisically more fragile I guess
Just say he can somewhat damage zombie heroes and put him in "at most 8-A"
isn't straight up 8-A sinse It's equal to kernel corn be enouugh?

not really, the most damage a plable hero can do in pvz heroes is 5 damage (green shadow signature super power) with most doing 2 too 3 damage with their super powers, so the likes of kernel cob doing 6 damage and dread beard doing 4 alread put them above averge from the heroes AP they just are phisically more fragile I guess
Intergalactic Warlord deals just 2 damage yet he's implied to be comparable to the heroes, the damage in this game is just not consistent

Intergalactic Warlord deals just 2 damage yet he's implied to be comparable to the heroes, the damage in this game is just not consistent
tecnically he does 3 sinse he buffs him self unpom entering, and as I said, the playable heroes mostly do 2 or 3 damage with their attacks
exemples:
And this 3 that are not direct attacks but are tecnically still damage show
https://plantsvszombies.fandom.com/wiki/Witch's_Familiar

so doing 3 or 2 damage is the averge for a hero on this game, with the ones that do more being green shadow and spudow doing 5 and 6 respectivally with their super powers

I say It's pretty consistent, the less consistent thing being the 20 helath the playable heroes have, if something is game mechanics I would say It's that

tecnically he does 3 sinse he buffs him self unpom entering, and as I said, the playable heroes mostly do 2 or 3 damage with their attacks
exemples:
And this 3 that are not direct attacks but are tecnically still damage show
https://plantsvszombies.fandom.com/wiki/Witch's_Familiar

so doing 3 or 2 damage is the averge for a hero on this game, with the ones that do more being green shadow and spudow doing 5 and 6 respectivally with their super powers

I say It's pretty consistent, the less consistent thing being the 20 helath the playable heroes have, if something is game mechanics I would say It's that
Dang, then I think all the cards should be "Comparable to Kernal Corn, Dead Beard and Intergalactic Warloard"

I'm gonna go to sleep rn, just make that change, remove the at least and you should be able to upload the profile

just don't forget to add categories and add it to the verse page

I'm gonna go to sleep rn, just make that change, remove the at least and you should be able to upload the profile

just don't forget to add categories and add it to the verse page
sure, alread removed the "at least", It's alread scaling to kernel corn too, I will do that now then

good night

Energy projection for the original zombot and flight for Gattling pea, plant pot and treepeter

Energy projection for the original zombot and flight for Gattling pea, plant pot and treepeter
Seems fine to apply, we should put all missing abilities in one place since other plants like Laser Bean's Space Survival are missing too

I just noticed the Cob Cannon's image was smaller than the others on the verse page. I will just fix that

Here's how you can make it appear bigger:

So basically downloading directly from google instead of the wiki, makes sense

Also I noticed I forgot to put the link to corn mortar too(idk if needed trough

Nvm it does give plant food so there's that. made the profile already

Back