• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Everything from Saint realm and above is Law attack within the verse, including conceptual attacks/manipulation on type 2. Nothing new within it. Basically even a fodder will have Law Manipulation /Resistance and Conceptual attacks/ resistance (this one needs to be added to the profiles - the resistance I mean) since I forget to put it in the last CRT that gave them Conceptual manip.

This verse is annoyingly powerful, lol. Regardless, idk what Rimuru can do. His summon sucks compared to his opponent, and I'm not even sure he can wincon against his 1v1.

Rimuru has Magic Sense which gives him 360 vison + observe magic particles such as light, sound and such to get an idea of the world beyond your senses. There's no blind spot to slip through either because all of the information is being perceived at all times all at once without focusing on any specfic part of it. Furthermore, Rimuru has various sense abilities (passive) which can sense movements, temperature, smell, sound, and everything else related to the magicules so his sense is very strong. Rimuru resist that aura

Rimuru can use Formhide which enables one to lose sight from Magic Sense and various sense abilites which will give Linley very much trouble even if he has planetary senses. Rimuru's wincon is absorption and I believe that Rimuru will do it fast enough before Linley can react due to thought accel, spatial motion and formhide.

Rimuru can deal with Rippling Wind since he resist spacehax to a higher degree and physical attacks.

Rimuru has a very crazy RE even in his 1st key and you can read it in his justifications

Great Sage's analysis speed is less than 1 sec without thought accel (based on Volume 1) so it's pretty much instant and also the same speed that can process all information.

Oh he resist law but not conceptual attack for now.

Depends whether he uses it first.

This match will be very quick since Rimuru will use his winning move at the start based due to Great Sage and not sure what's Linley and Bebe's leading move but expect that this fight will last 3 seconds because both contenders can end both sides pretty fast

Rimuru Magic sense will not be impresive since Linley can attack simultaneously from more directions ( this is basically Tsubame Gaeshi).

His swords have passive Dimensional Edge on them giving the property to slice through space, dimension and the walls of reality itself. They also have the concept of slow, fast and velocity imbued.

He can also "Impose" his will upon reality to freeze the space.

Abosrtion will need to overpower the Coiling Dragon (A Sovereign Artifact that protect his souls) + 3 Drops of Sovereign Might which each can boost his power to High 6-C for a long time + revive him.

Through Hymn of the Wind, Linely will create a blood-red illusory that will attack the Soul even if they are hidden within another space and destroy it. It also emits a sound that will bewitch the soul-making easier to be destroyed. This speel is instantaneous.

One is resisting to Laws and one is to resist to beign that use Laws attacks from a verse that uses only this type of attacks at this realm.

Magic Sense enables one to dodge any Danmaku attacks just like Hakurou when he dodge Kyoya Danmaku attack in which millions of tiny shards attack from all angles. Combine with Great Sage's prediction, he can deal with that

Rimuru's Absorption works on anything that is not a 4-D being in this key. It works on Veldora who is supposed to be 4-C and its hax based not AP based.

What does Linley lead with tho? Because there are some stuffs that Rimuru can't deal with and some stuffs he can deal with but it's a matter of first move since I believe this battle is gonna end very fast.

Linley will likely use Blackstone Prison and Dragon Roar while Bebe will use GodEater.

Hmm the range of the Black Prison which is 200 meter seems to be worth nothing. So he can only use it if his enemy is within 200 meters?

I assume the distance between them is 4km by SBA so Rimuru has the range advantage with Gluttony which is his kilometer range Gluttony.

Bebe's hax seems troublesome depending on Rimuru's resistance to soul manip since its very vague but impressive in context. What is the range of his hax?

Rimuru leads with info analysis+analytical prediction+power null then countermeasures. He will definitely use Spatial Motion teleport and close the gap then use Gluttony to absorb Linley and Bebe. He still has the Thought accel amp plus Formhide

Bebe's hax doesn't have a fixed range, when he uses it a Giant GodEater Rat appeares behind him and will absorb instantly anything before it. The range is in a few hundreds meters, likely higher.

Rimuru has the advantange over Bebe's God Eater ability but he's vastly inferior to Linley's Coiling Dragon which could aborb 20k of Souls from tens of kilometers apart bypassing everything and absorbing souls that were in a pocket dimension.

Gluttony will have first to bypass the Coiling Dragon if it wants to absorb Linley. Linley also has 4 true body (each with its soul), so it will be even harder for Rimuru since he will not fight just one Linley but 4 + Bebe for a total of 5 beings who are not only haxed but also on the same tier as him.

That's not happening before Rimuru sees it coming with analytical prediction that sees the entire fight go down as plan and accommodates for it, along with magic sense. Coupled with the fact that he has multiple barriers, it'll be hard.

Rimuru can actually use soul manipulation on the level of 20k, so they're equal in that manner. If he's unable to kill Rimuru fast he will soon develop and evolve fast enough to blitz and incorporate techniques he can't deal with. He good is Linley's vision? Can it see on the atomic level, 360 degrees around? If he can't, Rimuru can use formhide and stealth kill him.

Divine Sense can be used to scan even the Five Elements (not your normal ones) which form everything even dimensional space. His Divine sense is Planetary, vastly beyond Rimuru's range.

What counter does Rimuru have against Conceptual Manipulation type 2?

But can it see molecules? Because range doesn't necessarily matter.

Power Nulling it with his sight, which works on those comparable to him, scaling to Shuna, and he can use it far better.

He can sense everything, including souls since he uses his soul for Divine Sense.

Power null may work but depends since Linley also has Power Null via aura.

Linley immediately spread out his divine sense, instantly covering the entire Yulan continent with it. "This elemental ripple covers an enormous area. And the origin of it seems to be even further south." Linley's spiritual energy, despite being powerful, couldn't reach the end, to the source of where this elemental ripple came from.

Linley could clearly sense large amounts of earthen specks of light and green specks of light. These countless specks of lights continuously swirled into his body, and through his limbs and his bones, were purified and stored within the central dantian in his chest.

Within his central dantian, there was a smoky earthen mist intermingled with a smoky green mist.

The earthen mist was his earth element mageforce, while the green mist was his wind element mageforce.
Saint-level combatants are able to use their soul sense to clearly detect their opponent's movements in battle. Thus, in combat, they definitely have a big advantage.
Saint-level combatants all have the ability to soul sense outside of their bodies. I saw every single movement you were making underground. And you thought you could ambush me?
The nearby space began to shake, and the soul within the divine spark miraculously could sense a unique place. This was a place that was located in the heart of the endless universe, a boundless, infinite plane which one could only sense upon reaching the Deity level…The Elemental Sea!
Linley could clearly sense the existences of all four Elemental Seas.
The Elemental Sea is the origin from which all Elements are birthed.

Here are the Elements - what they are

The 5 Elements form everything from simple matter to spiritual things and beings or more abstruse things like laws.

From Saint and above they sense using their soul to sense other souls to combat. Doesn't matter if he's invisible or small to a molecular level since he will sense the soul.

He doesn't resist a full powernul but Rimuru will also be affected by the power null from BloodViolet Godsword. Also would Rimuru null work on higher tier characters ( High 6-C )? since Linley can boost his stats to this tier 3 times and each time is really long.

I mean... if he doesn't resist it and it's still within the same dimension as him, it should work. Rimuru has multiple barriers to deal with this power null, and even has techniques that do not require Magic such as a danmaku barrier piercing barrage, or straight up sword play. It's even plausible he can adapt to the power null, as he's done before.

Same dimension since Linley while can attack through dimensions, reality, and the like can't go in another one to attack from there.

Yeah, Rimuru barriers may deal with it.

Linley also has techniques that don't require magic or energy, since he his physical prowess is enough to create ripples, rifts and explode space through sheer strength alone - either using his fists or the swords. He's also a sword master.

Linely can also use the power of Will to "Impose" his will upon reality to affect it.

Don't forget also that all Linley powers are Laws and Conceptual (type 2) attacks since they are using the Five Elements.

Okay, I finally got time. When I meant dimension, I meant like 3-D/4-D, etc. Since they're both 3-D, the power null should work on him, despite him being stronger.

Okay, Linely is good at H2H and swordplay. Can he evolve, and accelerate his abilities as he fights though? Because Rimuru does that constantly, and if Linely gets power nulled, Rimuru still has access to all of his powers while Linely is severely limited.

I almost forgot this thread. I don't know why it's put in unfollow. That's weird no wonder I haven't got notif yet

Gonna put my reply later since class has started

Linley has accelerated development but not reactive evolution like Rimuru, but Linley has the three Sovereign's Might which revived him, increased his statistics permanently and even purified his bloodline making him evolve - that was the first time he used it. Unknown if it will do the same thing second time and third, the only know is the increase in statistics temporarly from second one and so on.

Linley is not truuly severly limited since he can still "Impose" his will upon reality for a limited-reality/law manipulation. Also, I don't think Rimuru can null his Four Elements since they are are Concepts from which Law themselves appear. This being a Conceptual Manipulation type 2 which all his attacks, skills are.

So after a few backtracks:

Rimuru can absorb the Coiling Dragon unless there's feat of it resisting absorption

Rimuru still has analytical prediction with Great Sage and still has the 1,000x perception amp with hasten thought and information analysis with Great Sage which Linley will have trouble dealing with. I don't believe Rimuru can null the Four Elements though but he can null the rest with his eyesight powernull and law-based powernull.

I'm still concerned with Rimuru's soul resistance since it may look impressive in context though but not sure if he can deal with the 20k soul absorption. Rimuru has feats of manipulation 20k souls in this key but I don't know if that scale to his resistance.

Since the starting distance is 4 km, Great Sage will warn Rimuru about the soul absorbtion thing and he will find a way to use Gluttony while staying out of the blackstone prison range and bebe's hax range. His Gluttony still has kilometer range though and Rimuru can see very far away with his Magic Sense and I will quote NeoSuperior about his statement:

NeoSuperior said:
Size of the magic circle:

I deployed a large-scale magic circle, big enough to cover the entire Farmus force. It was powered by Anti-Magic Area, a great magic I'd picked up from Mjurran. It was about thirty miles in diameter, and it couldn't have been more perfectly positioned. It covered the entire atmosphere up to ten feet above the ground, cutting the area off from the sky and the earth. Now the enemy could cast no magic.
This means that he covered it at about the size of the army. There is no indication that he made it much greater than that. Also he'd obviously need the range to "create" the parts of the magic circle that are at least 15 miles (= 24.14 km) away from him. I don't understand how he can supposedly both be in range with his control abilities (Control Magic) to create parts of the magic circle that far away, but at the same time, somehow not (if range is not above 10 kilometers).

As for magic sense:

The soundless bolts of light-speed force offered the knights no chance to react as they toasted them. The massacre went on. Magic Sense gave me a perfect picture of their locations, letting me strike them right where they were most vulnerable. The only thing their barrier obstructed was magicules, so I luckily had a clear view of them all.

That sense is weak compared to the range of the Divine Sense.

Linley immediately spread out his divine sense, instantly covering the entire Yulan continent with it.

The Yulan continent being 600000000 km^2.

For Great Sage to warn Rimuru about the soul absortion it would need a inspection that is greater than even that of Intermediate Sovereign to be able to detect/or analyze it, since not even them could find the Coiling Dragon.

Hearing this, Linley felt his heart shudder. Cover the entire Infernal Realm? The distance one's divine sense could reach was related to the strength of one's soul and the power of one's Will. Linley was only able to stretch to eight million kilometers or so, and that was because his spiritual energy was especially strong. But Sovereigns? They were able to cover the entire Infernal Realm.
This is what an Intermediat Sovereign can do, and the Infernal Plane reach hundred billion km if not more, since a middle-size prefecture has a circumference of a billion km, and a large-sized prefecture is even higher.

Like I said above for Rimuru to null Linley powers he will need to null Type 2 Conceptual abilities and even if he somehow nulls them, Linley still can amp himself to High 6-C tree times, each time beeing a long period.

It wasn't the range, but more so the potency of what Rimuru could see.

I don't know why nulling his type two would be so hard, it's not like it's a smurf higher-d power.

Potency in CD is by range plus Divine Sense is potent enough that it can sense and interact even with the Elemental Sea where the Five Elements inhabitate.

Concepts that form everything, including dimensional space, time, reincarnation, duality, your basic chinese stuff.

Grandmist Energy (galvanization of the Five Elemenents) > Five Elements > Duality > everything else.

|Divine Sense let him see and/or sense them.

Linley could clearly sense large amounts of earthen specks of light and green specks of light. These countless specks of lights continuously swirled into his body, and through his limbs and his bones, were purified and stored within the central dantian in his chest.
Within his central dantian, there was a smoky earthen mist intermingled with a smoky green mist.

The earthen mist was his earth element mageforce, while the green mist was his wind element mageforce.
A weaker him is able to sense it - mortal key.

'' Saint-level combatants are able to use their soul sense to clearly detect their opponent's movements in battle. Thus, in combat, they definitely have a big advantage.
He doesn't even need to see him, as he can sense his soul.

Back