• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
Changed to Rimuru from Diablo since he had no wincon. I've promised some time ago that I will make this match but I got busy and forget about it.

Speed Equal

High 7-A Key

Since the author IET is an avid and all hater to Demons in all his 9 novels, then it is not wrong to make his MC to fight an Arch Daemon.

Note: Before giving your answer to this match, tell me if Linley should be at full power meaning Bebe will fight with him since he is his familliar.

Linley Baruch:

Rimuru Tempest (Light Novel):

Inconclusive: 7 (ZackMoon1234, Milly Rocking Bandit, Nepuko, Buttersamuri, Ionliosite, Elizhaa, Tonygameman)

Sleep won't affect him since he doesn't need to sleep + having 4 true bodies. Radiation same since he has Low-Godly.

Wait I forgot that this is a thing, can Diablo perma incap with Radiation since the magicule concentration is described to be way more potent in the story? Diablo's sleep manip is just opponents getting fainted by his aura not really sleep in a sense. Diablo in this key relies on law manip but Linley resist it so Diablo's passive is his only wincon

I don't think you can get someone with Linely resistance to faint since he was under attack from Reigesm's Blackstone Prison for nearly 500 years and still was not exhausted.

He doesn't need to adapt with his abilities + Sovereign's Might will increase all his stats to High 6-C.

He can just freeze Daemon in space with his Godrealm.

Or absorb his soul with the Coiling Dragon.

Monsters of significant aura can create an aura akin to radiation, that is extremely toxic to organic life and can induce death in high concentration. Veldora's aura (currently the strongest aura seen so far in the LN) can erase monsters from existence with his aura and almost erased his friend Ifrit if he weren't a Special A-rank monster. Diablo is like a layer below Veldora in terms of aura but you get the view.

Then he resist it via his Dragonblood Battle Qi which make him resistant to poison. Linley also is not a true organic life, he is divine energy even if it's entire body is reduced to nothingness he will regenerate.

Correction about the corruption thing according to Neo: Only spirits are shown to be corrupted turning them to half-monsters and half-spirit. I'm not sure if that will work here but I rather avoid using the corruption term until we get the databooks

Fear that will suffocate you and induce death to those who doesn't resist

Radiation part is already explained from above

Magic is more akin to the Demon Lord's Haki or Veldora's aura magicules which induces death if made contact (For this I think you need to have a very strong aura just like Veldora or Rimuru in the future)

I can change it to Rimuru if you want. I made this one since I remember Milly saying Diablo in this key is stronger than Slime.

Yeah in the story, he is canonically stronger than Rimuru in this key and has a better passive because Diablo has Demon Lord's aura (Also Diablo will have Mid-Godly in the future in his 1st key because of his heritage skill that only Black Noir have but for now let's ignore it). Diablo's disadvantage is lack of variety of abilities like Rimuru

So, change to Rimuru then?

Edit. Btw, you didn't respond to my question from OP - Before giving your answer to this match, tell me if Linley should be at full power meaning Bebe will fight with him since he is his familliar. - this only applies if we continue with Rimuru vs Linley.

Okay. Then what stop Bebe to instantly absorb Rimuru soul and eat it which is his first move. His GodEater can instantly aborb it even versus characters that scales vastly above 20k of soul potency. He's unique in the entire Universe with it's divine ability making even all Linley Hax look like a joke.

While Linley will likely use Blackstone Prison with a range of two hundred meter prison where not even light can reach with a gravitational space that will reduce the target strength for more than 90 percents. It will also affect the soul creating dizziness or even unconsciousness. Fused the Profound Mystery of Vitality with it which let him regrow and recreate it without end. Can be used as a repulsive or attractive force.

Blackstone Prison works even on hax to reduce their potency, not only physical stats.

Soul potency is very hard to gauge in Slimeverse especially it's a series that uses soul for battle most of the time. This is the potency of their resistance

Soul Manipulation (Unique skills are the shape of the mind itself and require a strong soul to possess them. Their soul is strong enough to withstand the stress of the summoning process that drags the person from another world in a different universe across the realms. At the same time, Rimuru is a Transmigrant from another world that retains all of his memories which showcase how strong his soul is considering that a regular soul, by itself, would have no hope surviving a journey across the realm since it would dissolve midway, taking its memories with it. If the soul somehow survive the journey, they either lost their memories or retain some of their memories at best if they are lucky. Rimuru is superior to Glutton who was unaffected by Hinata's Astral Bind that binds the astral body, the vessel of the soul, instead of the material one)

The scaling goes like this:

Transmigrant Soul who forgot their memories<<Transmigrant Soul who retained some of their memories<<Transmigrant Soul who retain all of their memories<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Transmigrant Soul from another world who are lucky to survive the journey/reincarnation process but forgot their memories<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Transmigrant Soul from another world who are lucky to retain half of their memory at best<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Transmigrant Soul from another world who retain all of their memories or Rimuru

Take note that a regular soul will instantly dissolve in space

Rimuru has thought acceleration which increases his thought and perception by a thousand times which makes Rimuru view them as slow and Rimuru has Great Sage which he can analyze Linley and Bebe or even the whole battlefield and is the one responsible for giving Rimuru strategy in order to win. Great Sage analysis is very fast and she can predict the whole battle based on calculations.

So there's thought acceleration + Great Sage + kilometer range absorption via Gluttony and it's travel speed is very fast since it was described as it instantly devours attacks within kilometers in the story by bystander.

Rimuru has a lot of things going for him and he can lead with any attacks depending on Great Sage's analysis

Bebe case is unique since he with his grandfather Beirut are unique in the countless planes of the Universe thanks to their GodEater which let them be invincible. Bebe can instantly absorb and eat even the soul of anyone baring Sovereigns who are 4-B beings and HighGod Paragons who either have items of Sovereign level (specialized in soul resistance - making imposible to hax it without making a Sovereign do it) or those who have gaine Sovereign's Will which makes them have a part of a Will of a Sovereign.

Bebe and Linley outrange Rimuru with their Divine Sense which it's Planetary. Both also have Conceptual Manipulation type 2 via their different Mysteries comprehanded.

Linley use is Black Prison then Dragon Roar which slows the time of the soul.

He also has the passive aura - BloodViolet GodSword that contains baleful aura which attacks the soul and mind + terror and baleful passive aura; this being a weapon that can instill terror even on beings who are higher in tier than him. Baleful aura it's stronger than Dylinn (a God Beast) that aura made an entire continent to feel fear. Power supression or nullification depending if the character resist or not, if he/she can resist then it's not a total nullification but a supression of 50%-90% depending how high their resistance is.

More than sure that Linely can attack faster than Great Sage + Though Acceleration can do their job since via Rippling Wind he can create trillions of attacks, each sword slash will congeal space, fold itself and create spatial rifts.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
How strong is Linley and Bebe's power null resistance?
It can resist to baleful aura (explained above) which is below GodRealm that is below Dragon Roar then Blackstone Prison make all these look like a joke - Linley Resisting to Reigesm's Blackstone Prison (the Innate God Beast that teached it to Linley) which is above anything Linley can null.

Back