• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link resistant to Reality Warping

Basically, aLttP Link defeated Ganon while he was in possess of the full Triforce. Even if he hadn't used it in combat, he could still have used it between the time he arrived at the Pyramid of Power after the defeat of Aghanim and Link's arrival.

Agree:1 (Anonimoe7875 possibly)

Against:0

It's listed in the abilities that the Triforce grants (which aLttP hadn't yet), so I assumed it was a thing

"he could still have used it between the time he arrived at the Pyramid of Power after the defeat of Aghanim and Link's arrival."

Exactly, he could, but he didn't.

He was trying to stop Link. Had a granting wishes reality warping artifact. Doesn't use it. And he would have used it in combat

No, you didn't posted any scan.

And having a reality warping artifact =/= Using it powers.

Youself said he didn't use and he doesn't use in combat.

TriforcePower1 said:
He was trying to stop Link. Had a granting wishes reality warping artifact. Doesn't use it.
You realize that him not using it doesn't make any sense, right?

09089611-14BC-49E3-A3BA-302F8ECA4F06
Ganon says that Link was giving him troubles, despite the fact that with the Triforce he could easily end his existence

1F9FBAF1-B3BF-42C1-94CF-D4D1C43A9400
He's bloodlusted and capable of using the Triforce

Again, nothing indicates he used it agaisn't Link.

That is something pretty common in fiction, there is reason why that term was created.

While I understand your point of view, what requires less assumptions? The fact that Ganon, despite the fact that Link was giving him troubles (which is kind of impressive considering Ganon's arrogance), was basically bloodlusted and capable of using the Triforce, didn't use it because CIS, or that he tried and failed because Link was resistant to it?

It's just some sort of site format to only allow resistance with a scan showing the characters resisting the attack, but I agree Link should get at least a "possibly".

You need to prove that Ganon used reality warping on Link, you can't just say that he wanted to kill Link and could've used the reality warping on Link. Going by this logic we should make Mario resistant to all of Bowsers abilities because Bowser always wants to defeat Mario and could've used his spatial hax and reality warping on Mario but still ends up being defeated.

It's not good reasoning.

Okay, just thought it was wayyy more likely for Ganon to use them given the circumstances as explained above. But if it's not enough, I don't have anything else to say

There's also the fact that the MS was somewhere mentioned to be a failsafe to the TF, but I can't find the quote

Back