• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limbo vs Reinhard. I hope god won't smite me for this.

Limbo by SBA is not allowed to just give up and go home.

Well Glads can move and attack, and it's not hard to figure out that you shouldn't mess with a castle that's so high above your dimensional level you can't even understand it.

Yes then you understand that the inside of that house is at least farther than several universes away despite it being right in front of you, and the structure of the house is a giant moving skeleton and when even your best technology fails to understand what the heck this skeleton is. Yeah, i don't believe you'll be f-ing around too much. Waiting is the most logical solution, infinite stamina makes it the most logical solution, if that handn't been the case then yes going inside or trying to draw him out would have been better, infinite stamina makes it so that the most logical solution is to wait for him to come out because:

1. His fighting power is unknown and unconcievable for limbo

2. If he tries to draw him out he'll lose the sneak attack option (he won't be able to surprise him if he draws him out).

3. It's the safest option.

When you are about to use transference to reach your frame that's in the queens' room ordis says "Operator, where are you going? Don't leave meeeeeee." this shows that if its not physical possession it is at the very least conciousness transfer. If it was just energy ordis would have no reason to say they are leaving him or leaving

On tmitw, lotus would probably know quite a bit about him considering she is a sentient and no matter which theory is true both say he comes from the void which is the sentient weakness. Margullis also worked with all of the tenno including Rell after the Zariman came back

Firephoenixearl said:
Limbo by SBA is not allowed to just give up and go home.
Well Glads can move and attack, and it's not hard to figure out that you shouldn't mess with a castle that's so high above your dimensional level you can't even understand it.

Yes then you understand that the inside of that house is at least farther than several universes away despite it being right in front of you, and the structure of the house is a giant moving skeleton and when even your best technology fails to understand what the heck this skeleton is. Yeah, i don't believe you'll be f-ing around too much. Waiting is the most logical solution, infinite stamina makes it the most logical solution, if that handn't been the case then yes going inside or trying to draw him out would have been better, infinite stamina makes it so that the most logical solution is to wait for him to come out because:

1. His fighting power is unknown and unconcievable for limbo

2. If he tries to draw him out he'll lose the sneak attack option (he won't be able to surprise him if he draws him out).

3. It's the safest option.
You're not understanding. Limbo isn't going to **** around with the castle - he trying to get Reinhard out of the castle, so he can have a chance of killing him. Those are two different things.

He wouldn't just stand there. Standing there wouldn't accomplish anything, and according to you, he really wants to kill Reinhard. Limbo just standing there is essentially the same thing as him giving up because he would have to actively stop himself from finding alternative ways for him to try and kill Reinhard, which you said is against SBA rules and his own desires.

So how will he call him out? Simple - make Reinhard aware of his presence, play on Reinhard's desires to have a good fight by gloating him on or something of that nature.

Being stealthy is nice and all, but if Reinhard never comes out of the castle for Limbo to get his chance at killing him, then there is no purpose to it.

Also...

1. Reinhard's power isn't inconceivable, his castle is, but his power is 5-B - which is perfectly conceivable.

2. The "surprise attack" option becomes useless if the target never shows up. No one is just going to wait around indefinitely.

3. It's not the safest viable option, it's a dead option - the plan of waiting him out is nice and all and it would logically be Limbo's first decision, after he realizes that Reinhard isn't coming out, then waiting around isn't an option anymore - and since he can't go inside the castle, he would need to call Reinhard out. Get Reinhard to attack him on his own terms is the safest viable option available to Limbo in this scenario.

You have to think about this scenario logically, if I want to kill someone - waiting around and expecting something to change when it never does isn't logical - it's Einstien's definition of insanity. Limbo's a smart creature, he'll realize that Reinhard isn't coming out and that the only way to kill his opponent is for him to call Reinhard out.

@Warren Well i believe that's all the argument we can do against each-other. I believe it's time to stop for the both of us, i'd hate this to go around in circles. So i guess we can let the people decide whether reinhard would win or inconc here. Or limbo i guess i should say since it's his choice that will determine the result. We can't decide or give any more gamechanging info right now, since the result is depending on the point of view. So people feel free to cast your votes now (i won't be counting the previous ones as they have been debunked i think), but from now on it's just counting votes.

Im assuming that's 1 for Reinhard (@Warren)?

0 Limbo

1 Inconc (Iapitus. Technically 2 votes, but my vote doesn't count as im op)

Paul Frank said:
When you are about to use transference to reach your frame that's in the queens' room ordis says "Operator, where are you going? Don't leave meeeeeee." this shows that if its not physical possession it is at the very least conciousness transfer. If it was just energy ordis would have no reason to say they are leaving him or going somewhere
Also this is literally on the page for the operator

Experiments were made to harness the children's powers, it was when a breakthrough with an Orokin researcher named Margulis that they realized that they can harness their powers through dreams. Through a process called Transference; the children's consciousness's and abilities can be remotely channeled through a surrogate body, a Warframe. It was through these children's powers that the Orokin could combat the Sentients during the Old War before their society's collapse.

Firephoenixearl said:
Then why even after the journey you were still in the same scene with the queens?
And why did ordis not remember anything about what happened if it really did happen?
@Paul ^^

You never left the scene. During the whole "journey" you were still there being penetrated by the queen's staff (that sounds wrong). The journey can't have happened given that the operator is still having his system overload. The events start to break if you treat the journey as physical, cus then the operator went back in time?

About Ordis saying "don't leave me". No. That is 1 of the following:

1. Ordis missunderstood the operator's intentions. He thought the operator was going to teleport but he just sent his void avatar.

2. Plot or Situational factor. The warframes have been painfully described as "immune to physical destruction" throughout the ages from bosses, hunhow, stalker, factions and more. If the operator did go inside the warframes (physical possession), then it would contradict the whole idea of why the warframes are the "ultimate war soldiers", and it would make killing them a joke to top tiers, as they could just snap at the warframes and kill the operator inside. It makes no sense, it breaks the plot and contradicts the whole idea the show has been and keeps giving.

It's not consciousness transfer a if Ordis knew he was gonna consciousness transfer then he wasn't gonna say "don't leave me". As he would not have left ordis.

A conciousness transfer would count as leaving ordis because the operator's mind would be somewhere else. Ordis' voice fading out while you use transference also signifies the fact that you transfer your conciousness

Imma just leave the conciousness thing for now we are at 400 replies so if you wanna continue we can either go to my wall or continue whenever you open a crt but as it stands now the profiles even treat it as a conciousness transfer so unless that is changed I vote Rein via passive spearhax

Inconc: 3 (Black, Iap, Still)

Limbo: 0

Reinhard: 2 (Warren, Rocker).

Paul im sorry but i cannot accept that vote, you'd have to make the thread for that. As of rn the warframes are immune to mind hax. And yes i would agree that we should stop the CRT here, it's getting too crowded. Besides i don't think the spear hax would overpower the operator's mind resistance either way. But ok right now the warframes are not affected by the passive spear hax due to having no mind. If you wanna vote you have to FRA Warren's reasons or you could FRA to my reasons and vote incoc.

Experiments were made to harness the children's powers, it was when a breakthrough with an Orokin researcher named Margulis that they realized that they can harness their powers through dreams. Through a process called Transference; the children's consciousness's and abilities can be remotely channeled through a surrogate body, a Warframe. It was through these children's powers that the Orokin could combat the Sentients during the Old War before their society's collapse.

This is what the operator page currently says no CRT is needed

Powers And Abilities take precedence to the Summary of the story. That was just me forgetting to change that when i made the warframes mindless. The previous CRT's especially took care of it, but then again i only changed the P&A section not the summary.

The p&a of the operator doesn't include resistance to mindhax and technically the spear isn't haxing the frame its haxing the operator through the frame so Rein via that and/or Fra

Rein:5

Inconc: 3

And i thought it may have ended in inconc, welp not all hope is lost. At least the inconc is still vaild.

Dziga said:
I mean I was kinda leaning towards incon but Reinhard is such a persuasive guy.
Lol. Rein has above tier 0 charisma for affecting real life people O_O

It'll still be inconc in our hearts.

Firephoenixearl said:
That's grace then. 7-3
430 msgs in a reinhard match and against a non-smurf. This sure was fun.
I am pretty sure this is a stomp.

There is nothing that Limbo will be able to do to Reinhard, while the situation deems that in the end, Reinhard will just be able to kill Limbo.

Limbo still has deconstruction to end the fight.

It's just a case of do you think limbo will just be a ninja (as he is) and wait there via limitless stamina or will he just try to fight rein head on.

Firephoenixearl said:
Limbo still has deconstruction to end the fight.
It's just a case of do you think limbo will just be a ninja (as he is) and wait there via limitless stamina or will he just try to fight rein head on.
Which is rendered useless from Reinhard being in the castle.

If IWKBey is any indication, the moment Limbo reveals himself to Reinhard to try and get him outside of the castle - Reinhard will send out his legion.

Either the legion beats Limbo, and that's GG, or they get beaten by Limbo and Reinhard is impressed and decides to honor Limbo by throwing his spear - and THATS definitely GG.

Reinhard wouldn't leave his castle, and thus all of Limbo's hax is negated because of that - and thus, this is a stomp.

Ugh, rly warren? Ok, let's continue the debate then why not, it's not like we went over this exact scenario before in this thread.

Reinhard doesn't have infinite time for glads as Monarch said. Reinhard leaves Glads, Limbo snaps at him gg.

Reinhard doesn't leave glads, that's why. A) Limbo reveals himself Reinhard takes it, B) Limbo doesn't reveal himself and inconcs via time limit. If it weren't for the time limit Limbo would win in this scenario.

It's a fair match dude, he still has win conditions, he's fighting Reinhard, not Glads. Reinhard can be defeated by Limbo, how glads factors in is by making it from a literal toss up between reinhard and Limbo to a literal toss up between reinhard and inconclusive.

Limbo can stay hidden as much as he wants to, you're the one arguing he can't cus he'll try sth else. I don't believe he'll do something as dumb as that. You vote reinhard, i vote inconc (although im op, you get the point). I mean whether reinhard wins or not was basically decided by coin toss or just preference (a guy even said im inclined to say inconc, but am voting rein ffs). How is that a stomp if Reinhard's win isn't even a fact let alone unfair.

The fact that inconc votes are valid, makes this fair. Now for real this has gone on for long enough.

Back