• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Jübito

Status
Not open for further replies.
kamui works be warping space so how the hell is TSB gonna negate that??? We see later that guy can also bend space causing the TSB to bend. Also the fact that madara can take his tsb with him using kamui means something too. Kamui cant be negated when the jutsu works by bending space. Dont even know why you guys thought it could negate something like kamui

Even if you say tsbs can block the x axis(which they cant) you are assuming that obito starts with a tsb shield because otherwise lile will hit him anyway with something like trompete

Paul Frank said:
Even if you say tsbs can block the x axis(which they cant) you are assuming that obito starts with a tsb shield because otherwise lile will hit him anyway with something like trompete
Lille would certainly not start with trompete. After the fiest normal x-axis hit which would not kill Obito because Low-mid. He would def use TSB to block attacks. Also TSBs would block just say which they cant means nothing.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Yeah, your point? I did say he didn't fired anything, not he didn't fires WITH anything.
Yeah and you say nothing indicates it and if he fires at all he has to fire something which is the light that comes out. De ja vu.

Not that it matter TSB is blocking it. It is not a space time attack nor is it an erasing attack. It would like to see it go through the six red yang formation let alone the TSB.

The mysterious man said:
Lille headshot and the match is over lol no need for trompete
Lille head shot once in character and never again. And either way Obito can block it. Trompete is as useless as X-axis.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Nah, he just aims his trumpet and the target gets obliterated, the lights only serves to cover up the AoE.
Except the light is the attack who is using head canon now lol. It is not getting past TSB invisible or not we have proven TSB negate durability negating attacks. So unless you now say it is spatial manipulation/ erasure (more prove needed) there is nothing more for you to say.

he will not know that something is coming in the first place how obito would even react to it to block even so how will block it in the first place

The mysterious man said:
he will not know that something is coming in the first place how obito would even react to it to block even so how will block it in the first place
Apart from how obvious Lille is when doing his attacks lol. Obito would either block or attempt to dodge it is that simple.

first of all in SPSM ones senses are increased to the max level proven with the data book to the point where you can sense things on different planes of existense . Second X axis can be aim dodged

Except the light is the attack who is using head canon now lol. It is not getting past TSB invisible or not we have proven TSB negate durability negating attacks. So unless you now say it is spatial manipulation/ erasure (more prove needed) there is nothing more for you to say.

Except the light just stay still and didn't even move at all. And I never accusing you using a headcanon.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Except the light just stay still and didn't even move at all. And I never accusing you using a headcanon.
You did not but others did.

The light only stayed for one panel... the same panel that the attack did.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Then don't imply that I accused you on anything alright :^)
Is there any scan that the light moved from its position?
I dont get what you mean you are the one claiming it stays there you need to provide the scan showing it does...

Just a correction....Juubito is casually faster than characters who're easily faster than characters who're much faster than characters who're slightly faster than characters who're Mach 3000+

That being said, Lille has no response to Genjutsu. That 6th Sense argument is a bust.

@Rocker1189 what the hell are you talking about fam ?

What is these Lille threads and hatred towards Bleach characters recently ?

Lille takes this as other guys stated above. He doesn't fire anything that TSB can negate and TSB is non factor here since once he aimed at you, you will be pierced instantly.

Lille - Object1 - Object2 - Object3 - TSB - Obito. Let's take this as our example.

There are three other objects and TSB between Lille and Obito.

Once Lille aims at Obito and pulls the trigger , everything between him and Obito (Object1,Object2,Object3,TSB and Obito obviously) instantly and at the same time will be pierced. Because he aimed at Obito. X-Axis will make the piercing effect everything between Lille and Obito at the same time and instantaneously.

This is his power. There is no bullet nor projectile. It is just pure piercing. His power is to make holes everything till his target. His power is to penetrate everything in his way together with his target.

Can't elaborate it anymore. Hope you understand.

Ren Nightray said:
@Rocker1189 what the hell are you talking about fam ?
What is these Lille threads and hatred towards Bleach characters recently ?

Lille takes this as other guys stated above. He doesn't fire anything that TSB can negate and TSB is non factor here since once he aimed at you, you will be pierced instantly.

Lille - Object1 - Object2 - Object3 - TSB - Obito. Let's take this as our example.

There are three other objects and TSB between Lille and Obito.

Once Lille aims at Obito and pulls the trigger , everything between him and Obito (Object1,Object2,Object3,TSB and Obito obviously) instantly and at the same time will be pierced. Because he aimed at Obito. X-Axis will make the piercing effect everything between Lille and Obito at the same time and instantaneously.

This is his power. There is no bullet nor projectile. It is just pure piercing. His power is to make holes everything till his target. His power is to penetrate everything in his way together with his target.

Can't elaborate it anymore. Hope you understand.
Everything you say here I have debunked you are just using NLFs he can not pierce everything he has only been shown to pierce concrete/ peoples zanpakuto's.

The TSB is an object that nulls powers that hit it. which the X-axis wouls do.

I have provided scans above. As or hate I don tget what you are talking about most people have voted against Obito and I simply disagree with them with my reasons of course. Not to mention I dont hate Bleach I actually like it.

You know what is funny? You just can not link what it is between all of these things.

Space time.

Or more specfically space (apart from the Minato one).

Flying raijin is a space-time jutsu.

Guy was moving so fast that space was literally being warped. Kamui warped space and time itself.

Both things that the X-axis does not do. You can not equate them at all. Unless you have a scan proving that X-ais is a space time attack in which case I concede.

What? It's funny you can't see they are totally linked how can you not see that..let's lay off x-axis for a while and talk about TSB

TSB negates arguably all jutsu apparently,BUT

...kamui,FTG and gai eight gates night moth what's common between all three

Kamui doesn't attack with any matter so nothing to null...but attacks the space itself and warps the target in that space

Minato FTG doesn't attack with matter either but takes you from said space to another space... Again nothing to null

Guy attacks straight up distort space and TSB got distorted with it, and could not null it too,because again..there's nothing to null there is just space/nothing being bent

conclusion...TSB can arguably only null tangible matter and energy that touches it.. Period

X-axis hax- it creates a line between aim and target and everything within that space(aim and target) goes bye bye... Again nothing fires just straight up space

CONCLUSION TSB gets pierced,as x-axis doesn't use matter and doesn't care about matter...TSB is matter

Throwing around labels like matter negation spatial manipulation,spatial erasure space and space/time doesn't really matter..it is what it is.

Manga scans says he fires nothing..and you say he fires something with no solid proof(just your feelings and forgive me if we reject that)

LOL..why the hell are you still talking, when you couldn't answer my question.... what "something" does Lille fire????

Pachi answered it light. I am not going to go through every thing you said again it is just a repeat. You dont agree with me I dont agree with you it is clear that you either dont understand what I am saying or you are willfully not understanding it that is fine.

@Rocker

It's irrelevant what they're saying. Kamui teleport + Genjutsu on sight is gg.

Lille has no response. They're going to argue for some "Sixth Sense" nonesense, which is already fodder level in Naruto. Even if he could recognize he was in a genjutsu, there is nothing he can do about it.

AstralKing7 said:
first of all in SPSM ones senses are increased to the max level proven with the data book to the point where you can sense things on different planes of existense . Second X axis can be aim dodged
Bleachverse "senses" far exceeded narutoverse sense ...from day one till present.. Even fodders have great sensing feat.. when it comes to sensing Lille as a sniper Is boss...he technically has byakugan.lol

Yeah x-axis can be aimed dodged ...so I really don't get why people call it NLF...lille would have a hard time if Juubito flies around like a honeybee...

But with Lille speed intangiblity and AOE...mid duff...

not to mention Lille is like piercing both body and soul so Juubito o Regen is kind of meh,but let's leave that.

Zzsax said:
AstralKing7 said:
Bleachverse "senses" far exceeded narutoverse sense ...from day one till present.. Even fodders have great sensing feat.. when it comes to sensing Lille as a sniper Is boss...he technically has byakugan.lol

Yeah x-axis can be aimed dodged ...so I really don't get why people call it NLF...lille would have a hard time if Juubito flies around like a honeybee...

But with Lille speed intangiblity and AOE...mid duff...

Code:
Not to mention Lille is like piercing both body and soul so Juubito o Regen is kind of meh,but let's leave that.
Wrong about sensing, basic ninja can sense other non hiding ninja metres to hundreds of metres away. Sensory ninjas literally have countries of range waaay above anything Bleach has shown. And finally God tier ninja sense people across dimensions.

Also NLF has nothing to do with dodging and everythign to do with there is nothing it can not pierce despite only piercing concrete.

@rocker/final order

X-axis abilities are engraved in said light(i don't think it ever got accepted as light so I don't know abt that for now) of his final form..

My question was directed at "x-axis" abilities

Well bleach characters can sense when someone is injured, dying, losing, winning,emotion,power level, nature of being,location.and am talking about all of them..not just sensory type,naruto had to be super sensory type To get those .

Like I said before juubito is not getting anywhere close to use eye to eye genjutsu,who do you think he's fighting,momo hinamori? he'll have his hands full avoiding being penetrated..he's dead the moment he comes close...obito slow ass teleportation isn't going to work(if he can teleport that is, Juubito has no kamui feat) Lille is just as fast or even faster and can teleport also has a sixth sense in his "heart" that sees as well as his eyes,he isn't getting tagged eye to eye, let's be real..genjutsu ussualy works on weakened or incapacitated opponents. Not to mention genjutsu works on the "five senses"(manga statement)in your mind and Lille has a good sixth sense which he mostly uses...that shouldnt be a new thing considering sharingan can't be tricked and sees through genjutsu.

4841241-1228210835-009.j
Obito > Kakashi. Can we lock thread? Anybody beyond arguing Lille Wins at this point is simply biased.
They don't care that he has no response or resistance to Genjutsu. Obito would toy with the entire bleach cast via genjutsu save for maybe Yhwach. But of course, they're gonna deny it with nonsensical arguments nor any proof otherwise.

In Naruto vs Bleach matches both Genjutsu and Reiatsu Crush is ignored.

Otherwise Bleach characters easily Reiatsu Crush any Naruto character.

So Genjutsu is non factor here to begin with.

Ren Nightray said:
In Naruto vs Bleach matches both Genjutsu and Reiatsu Crush is ignored.
Otherwise Bleach characters easily Reiatsu Crush any Naruto character.

So Genjutsu is non factor here to begin with.
Not at all. It is called verse equalisation read it.

genjutsu and reiatsu crush is a thing. Only reiatsu crush has only worked on weak people and with verse equalisation chakra is now reiatsu and the other way round. So reiatsu crush does not work and gejtusu does.

Stop being a god damn cry baby dude , if it wasn't for verse equalization their souls get crushed lol.

So much salt in here feels like im on comicvine.

Frantzy12 said:
Stop being a god damn cry baby dude , if it wasn't for verse equalization their souls get crushed lol.
So much salt in here feels like im on comicvine.
I dont know if you mean I am being the cry baby because I told him about verse equalisation?

And even if verse equalisation was not a thing I really doubt they would be reiatsu crushed but whatever.

First thing first OP didn't equalize the series.

And second thing is verse equalization gives a nerf for Bleach characters because otherwise they can easily Reiatsu Crush any human be it from Naruto or One Piece or whatever you say.

Even if you equalize the verse, you should also ignore the Genjutsu otherwise while Bleach characters getting nerfed, Naruto characters would have a buff for anyone in Bleach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back