• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SSB PICHU vs ALOLAN RAICHU!!!!!

If I used the normal raichu he would just absorb every thing

Rules:
-Speed equalized
-Pichu can use his final smash, Raichu can use his Z-move
-Pichu Itens and summons are restricted. Spirities(minus the ones taht give him resistence to PSI and Eletricity) and the Smash ball are allowed
-Battle takes place in the pokemon stadium 2
014372c76c071d319ee3e0489f28af30.jpg

First evolution: 7 (CrackerVolley, King_Clab, LeoEpicGamer8910, V999, Sonicflare9, ShockingPsychic, JustSNormalLemon)

Last evolution:

Pikachu will always be more popular(Incon):

Last edited:
So with all spirits Pichu has multiple speed and Ap amps, multiple Items, healing every few seconds, Super Armor, electricity resistance, a faster charging final smash, the list goes on. What can Raichu do to counter this?

Nast plot, agillity, charm, Tickle, Growl, Tail Whip, Play Nice and charge are exemples of moves Raichu has acess that can lower the gap of their's and pichu's AP and speed by increassing Raichu status or lowering Pichu's

Moves like Double Team and Light screen can make Raichu able to more easily dodge and tank Pichu atacks

Speed swap can literraly make Raichu steal Pichu amplified speed

Moves like wish help Raichu by healing him

Eletric terrain even trough would also make Pichu atacks strongher would probable also make him do more damage to him self as well

Encore can mess even more with Pichu making him constantly do the same atack over and over again, making him damage It self even more

Raichu has a lot of ranged atacks as well, while Pichu is limited by the ranged options he is given by the itens given by spirits and his Thunder jolt,, even trough for the start of the fight Pichu would have atack reflection to projectiles some of Raichu option like Psychichave no projectiles, and

Basically both have overwhelming options, Raichu thanks to pokemons basic move options and Pichu thanks to spirities assistence making the battle less one sided them It seems

Also Raichu has acess to moves like fake out and Quick atack that blitz pokemons with eqaul speed whem used

I'm voting Pichu since he has all his wacky nonsense from the very start while Alolan Raichu would need time to set his tricks up one after another.

Counted, trough Raichu habilities would let him survive more time against pichu sinse he can steall Pichu habilities, make clones so Pichu atacks the wrong one and even lower Pichu status, thing Pichu can't(Just pointing out)

Alolan Raichu has the AP at first glance, (3.1 Gigatons vs 2.8 Gigatons) has more experience with electricity and mobility advantage. While, Pichu has access to spirits, which makes this interesting.
Spirits give Pichu a 1.3 boost to its AP, making its AP 3.6 Gigatons, slighter higher than Raichu's AP. (I'm not done yet) WITH the skill tree, Pichu gets another 1.08 boost to hit's AP, making his AP 3.8 Gigatons.
Spirits also give Picchu resistances to electricity and PSI Attacks. (Halfling the damage taken from these attacks)
Spirits give Pichu autoheal (healing off damage every 5 seconds.) and life steal, so He can even outlast Raichu.

But in summary, I think you should remove Spirit's from Picchu because I don't think Raichu has any wincons if picchu has spirits. Like Picchu resists most of Alolan Raichu's moves and has a AP advantage.
Voting Picchu.

Last edited:
But in summary, I think you should remove Spirit's from Picchu because I don't think Raichu has any wincons if picchu has spirits. Like Picchu resists most of Alolan Raichu's moves and has a AP advantage.
Should I remove resitence spirits or give raichu prepare time to buff It self maybe? counted

Should I remove resitence spirits or give raichu prepare time to buff It self maybe? counted
Should remove Resistance Spirits because Raichu can’t really win when Pichu resist all of his attacks.
Still voting pichu because of it’s AP advantage and has experience with PSI Attacks.
Without Spirits, Raichu at least has a wincon. (Alolan Raichu has a Mobility and Range advantage, so he could camp out Pichu.)

Last edited:
Back