• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's Try This: Kaleidoscope vs The Almighty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reiatsu Crush isn't passive and Zelretch should resist

Almightly won't help against 2-A magic and the fate hax needs to be actively used

try agian

Makkurona said:
Dunno about the Almighty. Both can perceive the future and basically choose and rewrite them as they will it. Hence the reason i made this thread. Aura and Soul Manip resist should have been on the profile, since it's basically basic for DA and Magus
Almighty also passively nullfies every power it sees against Yhwach in the future. He has no resistance to that so Yhwach still yeets him

It's on the profiles because the threat never finished? Boy it's almost like your completely ignoring that. The only reason why it's still on the profiles is because the thread ended up dying and nobody has bothered creating a new one. Also at no point did I say they aren't 2-A at the moment, so I don't appreciate the strawman.

It's on the pages because it was accepted in a CRT where basically every Nasuverse knowledgible was present. It is still on the pages despite the attempts to get it removed because the tier was never disproven, and the thread died because everyone who mattered in the argument gave up.

Aura and soul resistance is covered by "resistance to Magic" btw (yes it's ******* dumb but whatever). If what Makk said about resisting 3rd magic is true, then Zelretch would have some ludicrous resistance.

Hl3 or bust said:
Reiatsu Crush isn't passive and Zelretch should resist

Almightly won't help against 2-A magic and the fate hax needs to be actively used

try agian
Both Reiatsu Crush and Almighty are passive.

Passive powernull doesn't care about 2-A magic.

See above. Almighty isn't passive by Yhwach's own word, because having to choose the future =/= the future always being what you want even if you aren't actively gunning for it.

I didn't say anything about 3rd magic though (it's not applicable in combat anyway). I only said that Soul Manip and Aura should be on Zelretch since Soul Manip is basically basic for both DA and Magus, and Aura manip is also quite common amongst DAs and Phantasmals iirc.

@ExSENNA

Sir. Let's imagine you have Man A and Man B. Man A has powerful, strong 3-D power null. Man B has 2-A magic.

Even if Man B has no resistance, Man A wouldn't be able to null his magic, as it is 2-A, thus above anything he has ever nulled before.

Man A is Yhwach and Man B is Zelretch.

Hl3 or bust said:
See above. Almighty isn't passive by Yhwach's own word, because having to choose the future =/= the future always being what you want even if you aren't actively gunning for it.
The part where it nullfies everything it sees is passive. He doesn't need to choose a future because the moment match starts Magician guy gets nullfied then blown up with TK

CrimsonStarFallen said:
@ExSENNA

Sir. Let's imagine you have Man A and Man B. Man A has powerful, strong 3-D power null. Man B has 2-A magic.

Even if Man B has no resistance, Man A wouldn't be able to null his magic, as it is 2-A, thus above anything he has ever nulled before.

Man A is Yhwach and Man B is Zelretch.
Does he lead with his 4-D/2-A hax? If yes then he stomps because Yhwach can't do anything to that. If he doesn't then Yhwach stomps.

First time i see Yhwach got stomped tbf. Thought it would be a good match since Second Magic and Almighty look similar

Makkurona said:
First time i see Yhwach got stomped tbf. Thought it would be a good match since Second Magic and Almighty look similar
First time? Literally any smurf can stomp a non-smurf.

Well, here i thought Yhwach is a smurf himself. (And let's not get to Sans who is maybe the biggest smurf in this site). Welp, i already made another DA match. I would like to see how it goes.

Mate smurf is a character with higher-dimensional hax.

For example this guy is 3-D but has 2-A/4-D hax. Yhwach doesn't have that kind of stuff

Tbf, i tried to not let them derail the discussion flow. But, above messages happened and things that have been already argued about long ago brought again here and even what i spotted as a lie happened, which even i cant ignore.

What intrigued me to comment here is how crazy enthusiastic DDM was when somebody badmouthing Matt was brought up.

I don't get what is so hard. If you think 2-A Fate is wrong, debunk it. Also in an understandable fashion, not like that one guy who spouts a long wall of texts and somehow all staffs agree with him, despite the Nasuverse experts having differing interpretations of what he said.

Well, I admit I was kinda butthurt about it.

But what do we have left for this Thread?

Continue it, or just close the hell outta this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back