• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's settle the High 6-A throne! Nihilus vs The Overlord

Nihlus Speaks. The world is dead. Overlord drops a new one on his head.

Water in Ninjago kills intangibles on the way

Nilhilus stands there and Overlord dies.

Overlord says "Lol Type 8 and Non-Corporeality"

Nilihius speaks and Star Wars Mindhax happens.

Overlord says "Lol Resist and mindhax back"

Nilihius gets water splashed on him and he dies.

DMUA said:
Nilhilus stands there and Overlord dies.

Overlord says "Lol Type 8 and Non-Corporeality"

Nilihius speaks and Star Wars Mindhax happens.

Overlord says "Lol Resist and mindhax back"

Nilihius gets water splashed on him and he dies.
<Speaks and Mind Hax happens

That's for Death Manipulation, Mind Hax happens by looking at him.

Also Nihilus FRA

He resists himself. He mind haxes civilization into being undying zombie slaves on a level that affes the Earth

The Overlord's mind is nothing special.

I also doubt he's even an abstract considering that he can be destroyed without erasing darkness.

The Everlasting said:
The Overlord's mind is nothing special.
I also doubt he's even an abstract considering that he can be destroyed without erasing darkness.
That is arguable

Yobobojojo said:
He resists himself. He mind haxes civilization into being undying zombie slaves on a level that affes the Earth
>Resists himself

Literally what.

Also doing that takes time, he doesn't do it all at once.

Garbage tier Force users have Planetary range and Nihilus can contact people from across the galaxy.

Which amkes me question: how the heck did they mamage to defeat him?

By making him not even has as powerful and resisting everything he had

Gargoyle One said:

Which amkes me question: how the heck did they mamage to defeat him?
By making him not even has as powerful and resisting everything he had

That sounds simpler that it should, thought I'm probably wrong.

What's so not simple about it?

Nihilus is a decent duelist but he isn't the greatest, switch out the stuff no one on this site resists and he's not impossible.

Heck, not even the strongest High 6A in SWs, that's Reva

So, anyone willing to look at the revision for The Overlord for Low 2-C? Otherwise what happens here may not matter.

Back