• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's finally fix Star Butterfly.

Some of you guys didn't know about Skywynne's dimension busting?? Okay hold up....where are we? I will ask this again, what feats/statements have been declined, approved, are still in question/consideration....it seems like you guys haven't gone over everything. Keep in mind that feat was done by the princess in her first time dipping down. Star has magical shields and force fields.

For the whispering spell, every time Star uses it there's a KABOOM. It destroyed Ludo's castle (S1) and then the butterfly tower gets destroyed in S3. We see the Realm of Magic in disarray when Toffee corrupted the magic and later when Star+Moon+Eclispa+Meteora decided to destroy the concept of magic in the realm of magic. The Realm of Magic is destroyed in the process.

Here's the lifting strength feat I mentioned (skip towards the end):
She also lifted a food truck, not sure if that's still in the same ballpark as a regular car in terms of Class (skip to 9.87s)
I'm fine with "superhuman strength" for regular base Star. The best LS feat for her in base is lifting Marco incased in crystal. Not sure if that's a little better than Superhuman.

Since Star could pull the planet with the lasso-then her LS should be Stellar (with enough charge and with the Raspberry Lasso). Skywynne did it.

I'm fine with Large Building Level+ durability for base Star.

I still stand with 2-B/2-A tier Range with what I have brought up earlier+plus freezing time across the multiverse via chain reaction (knocked Father Time out of the time wheel with Easy Peezy Time Freezy spell). And to add on to the All-Seeing Eye Spell-she can affect the other side
So same thing like Palpatine from Star Wars being able to force choke somebody across the galaxy with line of sight.

I still think it's best to forgo seasons keys and just go with
Base Key w/ wand, Butterfly Form w/wand, Dip down (For the universal level stuff/lasso feat). Make things easier no? S1 Star already dips down and has universal level statements for her wand, that's the reason she was sent to Earth in the first place.

As for the whole thing with Omnitraxus+Hekapoo, may I argue that here?

So what are the conclusions here so far?

Do you need further staff input? In that case we need explanations of what they need to evaluate.

I would like to verify if what I'm proposing above is fine and take it from there. I would like to dispute the downgrade re: Hekapoo speed and Omnitraxus, though that would require walls of text and I don't want this thread to be all over the place. I'm willing to discuss one thing at a time, or at least remain on course. I don't want things to be overwhelming, this verse just has tons of stuff to go over.

Few things to consider if we are to go with Season keys.

S1 base Star should begin with High 8-C AP and durability from the get go. Refer to the the gravity/lasso feat. Regular Mewmans (Star's race) and monsters (Skywynne probably didn't mentioned monsters because of racism) survived atmospheric re-entry. I thought surviving falls from orbit was automatically 8-B, but i guess math disagrees? To add on to this, 16 Mewmans survived long enough in the vacuum of space and survived landing on a unknown planet where they managed to start a new civilization. So, regular Mewmans are this strong, so Star should be this strong from the get go as well.

8-B Ludo castle bust is in S1, not in S2 btw

Well, this is going incredibly slow, are we aiming to only change things once they make all profiles perfect?
Some of you guys didn't know about Skywynne's dimension busting??
I knew it and covered it before.
Okay hold up....where are we? I will ask this again, what feats/statements have been declined, approved, are still in question/consideration....it seems like you guys haven't gone over everything.
Well, you likely have more time to look at it, if we keep adding things to go over it will just make more confusion.
Keep in mind that feat was done by the princess in her first time dipping down.
I know.
Star has magical shields and force fields.
That doesn't say much.

The rest I would rather go over later.

Well, this is going incredibly slow, are we aiming to only change things once they make all profiles perfect?
Agreed about the slow progress.

What do you think can be applied here so far?

Given how some things are just statements or written descriptions, I will not really feel safe. Nonetheless defensive spells can be charged for higher durability.

Royal Magic Wand and wand users should scale from the wand.

Then again, as every wielder can add spells to the book, successors should be no weaker than their ancestors once they truly master the book and the spells and the magical power.

For the multiversal range... Star actually created a portal to view the "other timeline" and attacked the other dimension through the portal. This may still gives the multiversal range for the portal itself, but not for the rest of the power.

Given how Star manages to fully use the wand only after she mastered dipping down, she should only scale to the fullest of the wand for her Season 3 key phase. She clearly did not learn the full potential by Season 1 & likely Season 2.

Surviving falls from Karman line (assuming no terminal velocity limit) for a 62 kg human is 62*100000*9.80665 = 60801230 J (Small Building). And not all survives. Even Skywynne acknowledges most inhabitants cannot safely land.

I think I have applied the necessary changes for the Royal Magic Wand and Marco Diaz since they are the least disputable.

The rest... I will leave it to you for discussion by now as I need to rest for my tomorrow's work and likely any other tasks even in this site.

Given how some things are just statements or written descriptions, I will not really feel safe. Nonetheless defensive spells can be charged for higher durability.

Royal Magic Wand and wand users should scale from the wand.

Then again, as every wielder can add spells to the book, successors should be no weaker than their ancestors once they truly master the book and the spells and the magical power.

For the multiversal range... Star actually created a portal to view the "other timeline" and attacked the other dimension through the portal. This may still gives the multiversal range for the portal itself, but not for the rest of the power.

Given how Star manages to fully use the wand only after she mastered dipping down, she should only scale to the fullest of the wand for her Season 3 key phase. She clearly did not learn the full potential by Season 1 & likely Season 2.

Surviving falls from Karman line (assuming no terminal velocity limit) for a 62 kg human is 62*100000*9.80665 = 60801230 J (Small Building). And not all survives. Even Skywynne acknowledges most inhabitants cannot safely land.

I think I have applied the necessary changes for the Royal Magic Wand and Marco Diaz since they are the least disputable.

The rest... I will leave it to you for discussion by now as I need to rest for my tomorrow's work and likely any other tasks even in this site.
Thank you for helping out.

What do you think @Eficiente ?

Ok atm I putted everything for Star like this:
Tier: At least 9-A, likely High 8-C physically; higher with spells; 8-B with Whispering Spell | High 8-C physically; higher with spells; 8-B with Whispering Spell | High 8-C physically; higher with casual spells; 5-C; at least 5-B, possibly far higher with Mega Crystal Laser Blast; at least 5-B, likely Low 2-C, possibly 2-C with Ultimate Whispering Spell with spells requiring longer charging time

Attack Potency: At least Small Building level (her casual spells are this powerful), likely Large Building level+ (Comparable to River Butterfly who leveled a good chunk of a forest just by landing); higher with spells; City Block level with Whispering Spell (By that time her Whispering Spell has destroyed a small castle) | Large Building level+ physically (Comparable to River Butterfly); higher with spells; City Block level with Whispering Spell | Large Building level+ physically (Comparable to River Butterfly); higher with casual spells; Moon level with spells requiring longer charging time (One spell, the Anti Gravity Spell, requires charging time and is this powerful); at least Planet level, possibly far higher with Mega Crystal Laser Blast; at least Planet level, likely Universe level+, possibly Low Multiverse level with Ultimate Whispering Spell (Destroyed the Magic Realm, which is possibly a universe supplying magic through portals to other worlds. Merged Earth and Mewni at the end of the spell.)

Speed: Likely Superhuman (Dodged her own attacks at a distance) | Likely Hypersonic (Tags Hekapoo who, with the help of dimension cutting scissors, lapped Marco Diaz) | Massively Hypersonic combat speed and reactions (Dodged lightning)

Lifting Strength: Superhuman | Superhuman, Class 5 in Mewbetry form (Effortlessly able to pick up cars) | Superhuman, Class 5 in Mewbetry form

Striking Strength: At least Small Building Class, likely Large Building Class+ | Large Building Class+ | Large Building Class+

Durability:
At least Small Building Level, likely Large Building level+ (Effortlessly tanked her own spells on several occasions) | Large Building level+ | Large Building level+

Also instead of making as previously mentioning Mewbetry form abilities by key, I just wrote: "In Mewbetry Form: True Flight, Can create purple webs, Portal Creation (Can create portals with her own powers)"

Key: Season 1 | Season 2 | Season 3-4

Before adding changes I want to see suggestions to what put at Star's durability, cause I'm uncertain about it atm.
So we still going with this, but just with the added Universal Durability+explanation?

Plus some uni justifications for AP, though I guess the feat is 3-A for @Eficiente if I don't misunderstood.
The "dimension destruction attack" is at most 3-A but there are too many skipping information. Like given the extensive use of portals where exactly even was Skywynne at that time.
And we do not know the size of the said dimension "destroyed"
Oh Star did fight against a Solarian robot and lost. That is the same robot that Eclipsa struggled to defeat one (and exhausted in doing so). Eclipsa used the darks spells. Moon used another dark spell and cut a finger off base Toffee. Base Toffee survived that Season 1 whispering spell.

That base Star can lift an encased Marco (what type of crystal is that and from which chapter it is shot from), Butterfly form Star can lift a small van, that Star in a robot can fight a Solarian armor robotthat can look similar to a scaled up real life Boston Dynamics robot which I can totally put into my blog...

Everything else I am not against.

Last edited:
Plus the LS upgrades right? If "multiversal range" wording is too much, then how about just interdimensional range? Which, Star already has. So nothing much changes here. Thanks for letting me know that falls from orbit isn't 8-B. I would agree that Star should get the higher tiers by Season 3 when she masters Dip Down and defeats Toffee. So that's fair to me.

Here's how I have her durability:
Durability: Large Building Level+ Physically (Stronger than River Butterfly who fell from the sky, can withstand her own deflected casual magic spells, which can destroy a watch tower), much higher with magical enhancements and defenses, up to Universal level (Skywynne survived the destruction of Dimension 811)

If you guys are ok with that, then I'll just leave it at that regarding Durability

For the minor stuff on her page, I went through it and I would only change a few things.
Standard Equipment: Keep the same.
Intelligence: Keep the same.
Stamina: Keep the same.
Weaknesses: Remove the "yet to understand the fullest potential of the wand's power". Outdated. Maybe you can say that she no longer has magic EOS.
Classification: Remove "Queen in-training" with Former Queen of Mewni (Queen for 4 days). Updated term.

My last attempt on trying to give Star relativistic speed based on her laser attacks and showings, is that the wand is clearly capable of MFTL+ speed when Skywynne destroyed Dimension 811. Even with massive lowballs, the attack speed would still be MFTL.

Hold up a few Jason, I can help you with those questions/info.

Re: Skywynne dimension busting.

Skywynne did not destroy it via a portal. Here's the full 2 pages regarding this feat

She entered the dimension with dimensional scissors. Charged and dip down. Then blew it up.

Now here's her commentary afterwards:

She became depressed. Didn't update the book for 6 years. She was so taken back from the experience. She even documents that the some of the worms that used to inhabit Dimension 811 survived the attack because the worms got into her shoes. So yes, she was inside the dimension on a unknown planet. Skywynne was prepared to blow up a planet based on her stating "i wanted to feel the heat from the core" so her being depressed by blowing up a planet makes no sense. The destruction was much higher than that.

Even silly dimensions like the "cats with human faces", has visible planets and stars:

With the universal statements, I think it's safe to assume that these dimensions are universe-sized such as "the Earth dimension" which of course, its based on our own universe. If for some reason, you guys question if the "Earth Dimension", is actually based on our own universe, well Star does mention the Milky Way Galaxy in the book. So I have that ready if you guys need it.

Re: the whole charging thing if there's any issues. Death Battle Q&A actually covered this question.

Star lifting crystalized Marco comes from this scene:

This is Rhomblous's hax crystals though. So not a realistic crystal. Not a big deal if its not usable.

BTW I discovered another AP feat that's actually shown and calculable that could be higher than 8-B.

I just saw there's a different angle for Eclipsa's Total Annihilation Spell
Here's her using the spell:

Here's the end result from a different angle:

Season 4 last 2-3 episodes.

So can somebody write a list of which staff members that have agreed with what here please?

I do agree with 3-A via that blast that destroyed some dimension+the general idea that the wand can do destroy universes, but believe that since the blast that destroyed that dimension took a very notably long time to charge then so should a blast that would destroy a universe.
I believe this is a mod agreeing with the feat of a princess destroying a universal sized dimension. Meanwhile, I'm not sure if Jasonith completely disagrees with the dimension being universal in size or just voicing a doubt or something. Burger and I already gave our arguments as to why the dimension that was destroyed was universal in size.

I too see fine to be suspicious over the size of the dimension destroyed, but find 3-A correct based on both the blast having destroyed some dimension + the general idea that the wand can do destroy universes. At worst, more charging time would be what's 3-A.

So can we proceed with the 3-A durability (with necessary charge time) and apply it? Maybe a separate CRT can be made for any other disagreements?

I'm ok with 3-A for Skywynne's feat and applying it for durability. I'm okay with any wording to justify it (with enough magical charge etc).

With the LS upgrades and possibly a boost in lower-tier AP feats I brought up, then I'm generally fine with most of the changes.

I think a separate CRT would be nice for every character that's not a Queen/wand user. Every change to Star can be applied to Moon Butterfly and Eclispa Butterfly without issue I think. Toffee had the wand as well, so maybe you can apply the same to him with the wand.

Based on Jason's blog, he's downgrading Omnitraxus Prime to a much lower level and I would to dispute it. Star/wand users don't really need Omnitraxus scaling to remain at the higher tiers, but Toffee/Magical High Commission members including Omnitraxus are going to get a fat downgrade because of it. 5-B Toffee might also be in jeopardy because I'm not sure you guys accepted the Helios feat and the Zedlord statement for Star. Once again, Star doesn't need either to be at 5-B, but Toffee does and I suppose the MHC members for scaling...

Hekapoo speed downgrade-I suppose I could concede to that, I just think the justification for it is based on assumption, not fact. Though based on Marco's speed, he's scaling all normal 8-tiers to MHS Star. I can live with that honestly.

Jason, I notice the storm feat I brought up the video has been taken down. Here's another upload of it if you need it.

Well, let me know what the final draft will be for Star and I'll give my opinion on it. I would like an answer regarding my attempt to justify relativistic Star based on Skywyyne's MFTL+ attack speed.

I guess the last thing would be to add several missing abilities/powers. I'll save that for later.

Thank you guys for your time and effort on fixing this verse (one of my faves) and updating the pages. I know this verse is...unique...lol

I'm ok with 3-A for Skywynne's feat and applying it for durability. I'm okay with any wording to justify it (with enough magical charge etc).

With the LS upgrades and possibly a boost in lower-tier AP feats I brought up, then I'm generally fine with most of the changes.

I think a separate CRT would be nice for every character that's not a Queen/wand user. Every change to Star can be applied to Moon Butterfly and Eclispa Butterfly without issue I think. Toffee had the wand as well, so maybe you can apply the same to him with the wand.

Based on Jason's blog, he's downgrading Omnitraxus Prime to a much lower level and I would to dispute it. Star/wand users don't really need Omnitraxus scaling to remain at the higher tiers, but Toffee/Magical High Commission members including Omnitraxus are going to get a fat downgrade because of it. 5-B Toffee might also be in jeopardy because I'm not sure you guys accepted the Helios feat and the Zedlord statement for Star. Once again, Star doesn't need either to be at 5-B, but Toffee does and I suppose the MHC members for scaling...

Hekapoo speed downgrade-I suppose I could concede to that, I just think the justification for it is based on assumption, not fact. Though based on Marco's speed, he's scaling all normal 8-tiers to MHS Star. I can live with that honestly.

Jason, I notice the storm feat I brought up the video has been taken down. Here's another upload of it if you need it.

Well, let me know what the final draft will be for Star and I'll give my opinion on it. I would like an answer regarding my attempt to justify relativistic Star based on Skywyyne's MFTL+ attack speed.

I guess the last thing would be to add several missing abilities/powers. I'll save that for later.

Thank you guys for your time and effort on fixing this verse (one of my faves) and updating the pages. I know this verse is...unique...lol

3-A durability
With the caveat "at least planet level, likely universe level with sufficient charging, amping and preparation", I am fine.
While not necessarily with the Skywynne dimension busting statement, the combined effort in destroying the magic realm did prove one realm destruction feat.

That Skywynne said she destroyed one dimension proves one dimension is universe sized seems ill. Especially when some inhabitants can sneak inside her shoes whatever.

Well we have a lot of universe destruction feats across many verses. And many even with real background stories and sometimes real footage. While the dimension destruction feat MAY be MFTL+, this may not mean characters reacted to that attack. Especially I suspect the charging process may be exponential or logarithmic, making performing one dimension destruction feat a far likely outlier or conditional feat which a select few could only scale on specific circumstances.

can we have relativistic combat speed from a MFTL+ attack without having to dodge it
If the MFTL+ attack speed is accepted as something some can casually perform and react to, then it will be MFTL+, not relativistic. Either MFTL+ speed for dimension busting and MHS for everything else post Season three, or just MHS post Season three Star. Star (post Season 3), any notable royal magic wand user, are currently MHS for scaling from a fraction of lightning while River himself has one lightning strike attack speed.

Lifting strength on base form, butterfly form and armor form
I can totally calculate those, just give me some more time, like wait till later as I Am busy IRL and calculation needs quality time in front of a desktop instead of a crappy smartphone. You may raise that at calculation request thread. (Hint: do so after I make a profile for some robots by Boston Dynamics - those robots are surprisingly useful in scaling NGL)

Spell With No Name (with aftermath)
You may raise that at calculation request thread. Or wait till I am free enough.

Omnitraxus Prime
Him making and maintaining a much smaller realm means his creation feat is such tier only. If he tags Toffee and Rhombulous whoever, he is still "likely" at such tier in attack potency.

Last edited:
With the caveat "at least planet level, likely universe level with sufficient charging, amping and preparation", I am fine.
While not necessarily with the Skywynne dimension busting statement, the combined effort in destroying the magic realm did prove one realm destruction feat.
When it comes to the skywynne feat, not sure the word "preparation" is accurate, charging and amping sounds better. However for the 2-C feat of merging two dimensions, then yes, the word "preparation" makes more sense.

As for the speed discussion, no comment. I would probably just go with whatever Jason says for now.

That feat would be 3-A, not Low 2-C. The wording needs to reflect the charge time needed to get into that level of durability, and it was only shown as a way of a user surviving its own attack rather than making a shield/protection, but we can write that this much can be assumed to be something that can be done.
When it comes to the skywynne feat, not sure the word "preparation" is accurate, charging and amping sounds better. However for the 2-C feat of merging two dimensions, then yes, the word "preparation" makes more sense.

As for the speed discussion, no comment. I would probably just go with whatever Jason says for now.
"Preparation" can be appropriate. And even more so when we get into the Solarian Armor Robots created by Moon(?).

For attack potency, we can write "at least planet level, likely universe level, possibly low multiverse level" with charging time and/or preparation. (Remember the Solarian Armor Robot led by Mina. One robot defeated Star, Eclipsa struggled to defeat such robot and she was exhausted immediately afterwards. If the preparation is skipped then we may have a big outlier and even counter feat which makes people question about the decision to destroy the magic realm.)
For durability, we can simply say "at least Planet level, possibly universe level with charging time and/or preparation" to avoid endless quarrels.

Again, I think more data can be extracted once someone or just I find a way to deal with the SAR weight and the aftermath of "that spell".

Uh huh so I'll quickly note on this quote:
Ok atm I putted everything for Star like this:
Tier: At least 9-A, likely High 8-C physically; higher with spells; 8-B with Whispering Spell | High 8-C physically; higher with spells; 8-B with Whispering Spell | High 8-C physically; higher with casual spells; 5-C; at least 5-B, possibly far higher with Mega Crystal Laser Blast; at least 5-B, likely 3-A, possibly 2-C with Ultimate Whispering Spell with spells requiring longer charging time

Attack Potency: At least Small Building level (her casual spells are this powerful), likely Large Building level+ (Comparable to River Butterfly who leveled a good chunk of a forest just by landing); higher with spells; City Block level with Whispering Spell (By that time her Whispering Spell has destroyed a small castle) | Large Building level+ physically (Comparable to River Butterfly); higher with spells; City Block level with Whispering Spell | Large Building level+ physically (Comparable to River Butterfly); higher with casual spells; Moon level with spells requiring longer charging time (One spell, the Anti Gravity Spell, requires charging time and is this powerful); at least Planet level, possibly far higher with Mega Crystal Laser Blast; at least Planet level, likely Universe level+, possibly Low Multiverse level with Ultimate Whispering Spell (Destroyed the Magic Realm, which is possibly a universe supplying magic through portals to other worlds. Merged Earth and Mewni at the end of the spell.)

Speed: Likely Superhuman (Dodged her own attacks at a distance) | Likely Hypersonic (Tags Hekapoo who, with the help of dimension cutting scissors, lapped Marco Diaz) | Massively Hypersonic combat speed and reactions (Dodged lightning)

Lifting Strength: Superhuman | Superhuman, Class 5 in Mewbetry form (Effortlessly able to pick up cars) | Superhuman, Class 5 in Mewbetry form

Striking Strength: At least Small Building Class, likely Large Building Class+ | Large Building Class+ | Large Building Class+

Durability:
At least Small Building Level, likely Large Building level+ (Effortlessly tanked her own spells on several occasions) | Large Building level+ | Large Building level+, at least Planet level, possibly Universe level with Charging Time

Also instead of making as previously mentioning Mewbetry form abilities by key, I just wrote: "In Mewbetry Form: True Flight, Can create purple webs, Portal Creation (Can create portals with her own powers)"

Key: Season 1 | Season 2 | Season 3-4

Before adding changes I want to see suggestions to what put at Star's durability, cause I'm uncertain about it atm.
tell me what else to update and note, and I'll write that down on this quote.
Including justifications.

For attack potency, we can write "at least planet level, likely universe level, possibly low multiverse level" with charging time and/or preparation. (Remember the Solarian Armor Robot led by Mina. One robot defeated Star, Eclipsa struggled to defeat such robot and she was exhausted immediately afterwards. If the preparation is skipped then we may have a big outlier and even counter feat which makes people question about the decision to destroy the magic realm.)
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, all I'm saying is, from a semantics stand point, is that "preparation" makes it seem like Skywynne needed external help (outside of the wand) to perform the feat. The only thing she needed was the wand and some time. However if I'm misinterpreting what you're saying and all you mean is that she needed time to charge, then sure we can go with "preparation".

That Skywynne said she destroyed one dimension proves one dimension is universe sized seems ill. Especially when some inhabitants can sneak inside her shoes whatever.
Well, those inhabitants' were worms which sneak into her shoes when she entered the dimension. She didn't notice they were there until aftewards. It's like having sand in your shoes when you walk at the beach. Not sure what this has to do with the universal-sized argument. Dimensions in this verse has starry skies. Our Universe is this verse is considered the "Earth Dimension" which is based on our universe. Putting 2 and 2 together I think it's safe to say that the wand got its reputation for "being able to destroy the universe!" based on this feat

"Well we have a lot of universe destruction feats across many verses. And many even with real background stories and sometimes real footage. While the dimension destruction feat MAY be MFTL+, this may not mean characters reacted to that attack. "

I'm not saying she reacted to the attack. I'm trying to justify Attack Speed. I think she didn't reacted to the attack. myself. It was implied to be an instant destruction.

"If the MFTL+ attack speed is accepted as something some can casually perform and react to, then it will be MFTL+, not relativistic. Either MFTL+ speed for dimension busting and MHS for everything else post Season three, or just MHS post Season three Star. Star (post Season 3), any notable royal magic wand user, are currently MHS for scaling from a fraction of lightning while River himself has one lightning strike attack speed."

I said that based on the wording on the whole Laser/Light Beam Dodging Feat page where it states "Additionally, if a series is very close to lightspeed or exceeds it in several other calcs and scenarios (such as what is seen in DBZ), there is less of a burden of proof to show that the laser is a true laser."

However, I just realized it says SEVERAL, not one. So I suppose my attempt is once again foiled. I thought one MFTL+ speed feat would justify granting the Laser-speed feats in this verse.

Please Take your time. This thread has been opened for months, I don't think we are in any hurry here. Unless the mods/admins disagrees?

Re: The Solarian Warrior potential issue

Well, these guys aren't just guys in tin cans. They are magical enhanced super soldiers with the enteral flame weapon of Solaria Butterfly, who has the highest strength stat in the book. I could go on if you guys want.

Eclipsa states that she can dispose of them with her Total Annihilation Spell, however, the kingdom is at risk at being destroyed and many lives were on the line. Moon reluctantly agrees, before Star comes up with her "destroy the magic" plan. So this tells me that the wand users know they are capable of higher destruction, but they don't want to risk the lives and the destruction of the kingdom.
Eclipsa was exhausted because this attack (stated to destroy every dimension over time) is very hard to control.

Here's the clip
0:30-

and for the record, Star only "lost" because she was caught off guard when they threw a wagon of explosives at the warrior. The warrior no-sold the explosives then attacked Star.

Now why didn't Star use her Butterfly form or Dip down? PIS probably.

Last edited:

Sad Star is sad.

I suppose we can proceed with the changes. The rest of the stuff are relatively minor or Star herself is unaffected by the changes. Not sure if we all agreed on Universal Durability, but it appears that most did. Yeah, you guys can implement the changes and we can discuss things on a different thread.

Durability: At least Small Building Level, likely Large Building level+ (Effortlessly tanked her own spells on several occasions) | Large Building level+ | Large Building level+
Probably this: Durability: At least Small Building Level, likely Large Building level+ (Effortlessly tanked her own spells on several occasions) | Large Building level+ | Large Building level+, at least Planet level, likely Universe level with sufficient charging, amping and preparation via magical enhancements."

Tell me if the wording is good or not.

I think that works, maybe include Skywynne Butterfly's name as an example (Skywynne survived the destruction of Dimension 811)

Also I believe Jason agreed with some of my proposals regarding range and stuff. (#373)

Okay. Thank you. You seem to mostly have reached an agreement then.
Probably this: Durability: At least Small Building Level, likely Large Building level+ (Effortlessly tanked her own spells on several occasions) | Large Building level+ | Large Building level+, at least Planet level, likely Universe level with sufficient charging, amping and preparation via magical enhancements."

Tell me if the wording is good or not.
What do you think about this Eficiente and Jasonsith?

Should quickly note that I don't have access to computer today, and in next days I also wouldn't likely have it since I would be far from home for a while.

Back