• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's finally fix Star Butterfly.

Okay. No problem. We can probably wait a bit longer if necessary.

At least Small Building Level, likely Large Building level+ (Effortlessly tanked her own spells on several occasions) | Large Building level+ | Large Building level+ physically, at least Planet level, likely Universe level with sufficient charging, amping and preparation via magical enhancements.

So like this I guess.

Looks good.
Jason implemented the changes on Marco Diaz earlier this month, who did held the wand and applied various durability. I suppose this is how we apply it to every wand user? (Star, Eclipsa, Moon, Toffee). Dunno about low multiversal durability though.

It currently says: "High 8-C physically, Her Spells and Magical Attacks Varies from High 8-C, Low 7-C with the Whispering Spell, at least Low 2-C with the Royal Magic Wand at full power, Up to 2-A with her most potent spells"

It should say: ""High 8-C physically, her magic Varies from High 8-C normally, Unknown with the Whispering Spell, up to 3-A with sufficient prior charging and preparation. 2-A Environmental Destruction"
  • Unknown on the Whispering Spell because the calc doesn't seem to be evaluated yet.
  • The 2-A feat isn't anything she can attack with or aim in any way to do other similar things on other targets.

It currently says: "High 8-C physically, Her Spells and Magical Attacks Varies from High 8-C, Low 7-C with the Whispering Spell, at least Low 2-C with the Royal Magic Wand at full power, Up to 2-A with her most potent spells"

It should say: ""High 8-C physically, her magic Varies from High 8-C normally, Unknown with the Whispering Spell, up to 3-A with sufficient prior charging and preparation. 2-A Environmental Destruction"
  • Unknown on the Whispering Spell because the calc doesn't seem to be evaluated yet.
  • The 2-A feat isn't anything she can attack with or aim in any way to do other similar things on other targets.
Low 7-C standing has no calc.
The 2-A thing is actually a low 2-C thing that has slowly spread over other "dimensions" by virtue of portals. In fact this verse uses a lot of portals, including using portals to pump magic aura whatever across other "dimensions". Cutting off the supply of the magic aura means no fuel for creatures relying on magic.

The writer explicitly stated "cleavage feat" merges "Earth and Mewni" so it is 2 universe merging maximum.

I put the current Low 7-C feat as Unknown due to it.

I saw Star in a Vsthread as 2-A and that made me jump back into this thread to fix the wording in her profile a bit, I didn't remember that. So it would be:

"High 8-C physically, her magic Varies from High 8-C normally, Unknown with the Whispering Spell, up to 3-A with sufficient prior charging and preparation. Low 2-C Environmental Destruction"

Well....I could argue that other dimensions were involved in the merging because we see these guys

these guys are not native to Mewni or Earth.

I won't argue against WoG though
Wait is this statement about only being Mewni and Earth from a reddit AMA? I thought that wasn't allowed?

Weren't we going to give her Tier 5 stuff due to stopping the planet rotation, the mega explosive crystal laser? There' also the Zedlord blowing up a planet and her one-shotting the living sun dude as well. Not sure if that was ever accepted or not?

Last edited:
The latter needed calcs and this was getting slow. It's ok to stop that last feat from being added if thought wrong but I don't see how those reasons get the feat higher, it just adds in beings from other dimensions.

Because it would indicate the entire multiverse was merged into 1 if we see creatures from multiple dimensions. Remember, the "magic will put Marco where he belongs" line from Glossaryck when Star's tapestry is revealed. Star and Marco changed fate and merged the dimensions.

I'm not sure where and how the writer or who the writer is who said it was only Earth and Mewni, but if it came from a Reddit AMA, isn't that not considered valid? Again, I'm not sure where that statement comes from. So if it is from a reddit AMA, I don't think there's enough justifcation to downgrade the feat.

I thought 5-C/5-B was accepted in page 4 of this thread and enough people agreed to it? see posts #332 and #333 and so on. I requested calcs on a LS feat and lower tier AP feats though.

Honestly, yeah this thread has been open for a quite a long time and I'm kinda tired of VS side of SVTFOE after the Death Battle came out. There's alot of shit we can possibly talk about but even I don't want to bring it up.

To explain further, without magic fueling interdimensional travel and without Hekapoo who forges dimensional scissors, everybody in the multiverse will go "back to where they belong" since magic no longer exists which enables interdimenisonal travel in the first place. That's why Marco wouldn't be allowed to stay in Mewni with Star after she destroyed magic, because he belongs to the Earth dimension.

Star's plan was to delete magic. She was shown a future/tapestry which she accomplished it, though without Marco, since he wasn't from Mewni. Star decided to go through the plan anyways until the last minute. She and Marco then merged the dimensions. Those creatures I screenshot above are dragoncycles, who are native to the Neverzone dimension. So this does indicate that multiple dimensions, if not all, were merged into 1.

So yeah. 2-A via ED should stay if that writer statement is from a AMA. Unless this sites accepts downgrades via AMAs but not upgrades from AMAs?
I'll let you guys decide. I'll settle with a "possibly higher"

Refresher clips

I'm burned out from SVTFOE lol

If it was legit, 1 or 2 sentences would do it to explain the feat. Sorry but nothing there makes me think it's 2-C, if I seemingly merge 2 buildings from a city and I'm stated to have done so and there are people there from other buildings then I merged 2 buildings+dragged in people from others too, it doesn't mean I merged more than 2 buildings.

If it was legit, 1 or 2 sentences would do it to explain the feat. Sorry but nothing there makes me think it's 2-C, if I seemingly merge 2 buildings from a city and I'm stated to have done so and there are people there from other buildings then I merged 2 buildings+dragged in people from others too, it doesn't mean I merged more than 2 buildings.
Isn't 2-C by the site's own definition from two to a thousand universes? Shouldn't the merge feat be just straight up be 2-C?

I imagined that the comment before over how it used portals to do so meant it couldn't be 2-C, but Low 2-C, I'll rewatch that later. But as Jasonsith liked the comment before this one and he said that about the portals then sure, let it be 2-C.

it was considered "2-A" because there's infinite universes/dimensions with infinite timelines in this verse and well sorry for the long post. Whoever originally put 2-A on the profile clearly thought the whole multiverse was merged and I just wanted to provide an explanation for that. I disagree with that merging building comparison but whatever.

my dude Omnitraxus explains the infinite timelines/parallel dimensions and if I see an argument that there's only 20ish crystals showing different versions of Star in that clip I'm going to shake my head because what do you expect the animators to do? Animate an infinite amount of Stars? But I digress...

I'm fine with 2-C for the merging feat anyways, I just questioned the justification to downgrade the feat with a writer statement that I'm assuming its from a reddit AMA. Per Galvino's post, even adding a thousand more universes will still be 2-C so I can concede to 2-C since the animators didn't present a great job if it was indeed the entire multiverse.

Anyways,
Most people,including myself, agreed with these changes last month. see below.

Marco Diaz currently reflects those changes with 5-tier stuff and the speed downgrade

I'm pretty sure we also agreed (most of us) with adding a 3-A rating due to scaling to Skywynne's Dimension busting and applying it to durability, (see top posts on this page). of course, with explanation that the magic user needs to charge to justify that rating.

Star and the rest of the wand users (Eclipsa, Moon, Toffee) can just piggy back from these changes.

We can call it a day after that. I'm currently waiting for some of the calcs I have requested for this verse to be calc'd and evaluated. I can deal with that and along other possible changes to this verse/Star much later on. I'm over this verse in terms of VS. I think we can agree that this thread has been open for far too long. So just apply the changes there were already applied to Marco Diaz's profile and some of the changes we agreed on afterwards and I'll be fine with this.

Okay. Thank you. That is probably fine to apply then.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Butterfly?diff=7255205&oldid=7233944

So, there are a number of things that I could have wrote but didn't because it didn't matter. I'm going to point them out and if anyone feels like making another wording or moving this reasons to a blog to link in the profile (Please someone do the latter) then that's cool.
  • It was Skywynne Butterfly's first time dipping down when she did her dimension-destroying feat and thus others more experienced with dipping down should maybe be more powerful and/or skilled, this is true, but not significant. It's not like being experienced with it means one can do the same feat w/o charging or that we how much less they would charge.
  • Same with Star being a prodigy and better than other queens, it could mean that she could have an easier time with that, or not. If the son is stronger than the father and it takes the father 10 attacks to destroy a rock then it may as well take 10 attacks to destroy it for the son too, with some more ease, or not.
  • Dipping down makes one more powerful than normal and use magic w/o their wand, "not more powerful than whatever the wand could possibly do". The latter take misinterprets what was said when the concept was first explained, so, just paying more attention to it informs the why said take isn't true.
  • If anyone feels like going deeper over how the magic magic users in the show doesn't trade Universal blasts at each other on every fight then one can point out the obvious and say how they can survive their own magic attacks, lesser damage than Universe level harms them, and they destroy the environment to underwhelming degrees (9-B to Tier 8 damage) when attacks reaches it and to strategically mess with foes.
  • Another obvious thing to say that..we could say anyway is how charging power isn't done in even scales, the maximum power cannot be tracked back by dividing the numbers over the time in which it was charged in a way that gives a regular, uncharged use of magic a fraction of it. This would be the case even if we weren't talking about literal magic. Whoever said this gets paid for their job too generously.
The evidence of how her mother said that the wand could destroy the universe is dead, that and more claims could use links for we to show. So either this thread remains open or someone makes a new one.

So what, if any, changes should be applied based on this thread then?

Last edited:
There's this speed change for Star that hasn't been applied yet. It's been awhile since we talked about speed so the mods gotta take a second look at this and approve of it.
That's true, I was only focusing on fixing the AP and Tier. You may apply that.

I will later change over profiles in accordance to Star's new stats.

Could someone continue the editing for me? In Toffee both keys need to scale to the physicality and regular uses of magic other characters have while the second key he's up to 3-A if the same way Star is (Needless to say, he would never do that, but it needs to be listed). How he "destroyed" Omnitraxus Prime doesn't matter as it wasn't in his full size and can just as likely be Toffee sucking his magic, as he was doing that to others, to Omnitraxus, and it makes no sense to destroy him and then suck his magic.

Looks like we agree on this:
Season 3 & 4 Star Butterfly
"High 8-C physically, her magic Varies from High 8-C normally, Unknown with the Whispering Spell, up to 3-A with sufficient prior charging and preparation. 2-C Environmental Destruction"
I believe the real hassle is:
which enemy fought which stage of Star & co at which level of strength.
Which we still do not quite list out the win/loss record

Could someone continue the editing for me? In Toffee both keys need to scale to the physicality and regular uses of magic other characters have while the second key he's up to 3-A if the same way Star is (Needless to say, he would never do that, but it needs to be listed). How he "destroyed" Omnitraxus Prime doesn't matter as it wasn't in his full size and can just as likely be Toffee sucking his magic, as he was doing that to others, to Omnitraxus, and it makes no sense to destroy him and then suck his magic.
It may be best if you apply the accepted edits here, if you are able to do so.

Or is somebody else here aware of what needs to be done and willing to apply it properly?

I believe the real hassle is:
which enemy fought which stage of Star & co at which level of strength.
Which we still do not quite list out the win/loss record
Mostly at High 8-C, even her mom can block an attack from Star's super form and Moon's own harmed but didn't one-shot Toffee possessing Ludo. The results of those matches are most likely the same as she's a glass cannon that would mostly use hax to win (I imagine), but most if not all of the matches themselves would need to be removed as the stats are no longer the same. If redone, the same or similar results should happen.

I'm only here because I had most of this stuff already saved in a document.
Toffee one-shotting Omnitraxus should still be on his profile and the "he used hax" is pure headcanon. Some stuff here being used to downgrade is just headcanon actually.

I can easily disprove this

Toffee blasted his ass with a wand blast. Ludo with half the wand used a similar looking wand blasts against Star a couple of episodes back.

1.Whenever Toffee uses a draining magic attack it's after he KO's his opponent, just like he did with Omnitraxus.
2.. Whenever he uses a draining magic attack, that specific attack makes a distinct sound

Now compare that with the first clip. Huge difference.

"Draining his magic after he destroyed his body makes no sense."
It does make sense. He drained the leftover magic he had in his system. Just like after he ko'd Hekapoo and Rhomblous. OP's body is different from the others so for him, his skull/head still had juice to drain from after ko'ing him

Him being sized down makes no difference to me. Toffee still blasted him away and the contents he had in him. OP's body was submerged as you can see here.

"How did Toffee manage to accomplish such a feat with ease and with only half the wand?"

Toffee had years of preptime per WoG

Plus Toffee was MERGED with the Realm of Magic after corrupting the whole realm. He was super amped up. So him being able to accomplish something like that makes sense.

Then Star re-creates the realm of magic after dipping down and using the last bit of magic in the multiverse
That being said I do think the feat isn't 2-C. I think that's a bit too much. 3-Tier probably. But it's still an impressive feat that the writers obviously wanted to show off to prove that Toffee doesn't mess around and show that just half the wand is powerful. So either keep at Unknown or revert back to 2-C for now and we'll cover this under another CRT

Toffee one-shotting Omnitraxus should still be on his profile and the "he used hax" is pure headcanon.
It's definitely unclear as
  • The show can have characters use whatever abilities w/o necessarily saying "I'm using X powers!" (The last feat in the show, case in point), even getting blasted in ways that look like AP & have been used that way can also lead to characters being hax'd.
  • If Toffee can just one-shot him via sheer AP then why doesn't he do the same with the rest with as fast? His arrogance? Others being more powerful?
  • Why is blasting forward someone and nuke him leads to a part of its body being quickly moved, if not teleported backwards from the attack?
  • Why did the only part of Omnitraxus that wasn't destroyed by this would-be blast of sheer AP is the only part of his body that isn't magic? That makes no sense, fittingly that's also the only part that isn't omnipresent over some space. It makes no sense for Toffee to suck magic out of something that, objectivel, isn't magic.
He either sucked his magic while the power came through his body with those sound effects a bit later for dramatic effect, and likewise the skull ended closer with him rather than blown away, or, more unlikely but still fitting to what we know and see, Toffee used some other hax, hence the skull ended up moving/teleported closer and still had magic to be absorbed regardless of it not being magic.
I can easily disprove this

Toffee blasted his ass with a wand blast. Ludo with half the wand used a similar looking wand blasts against Star a couple of episodes back.

Many things. It of of course it's the same color, that bit helps a lot and means nothing, but it's not that similar, and even then the show doesn't portray the way in which random nameless uses of magic can be traced back by paying attention to them, it just kinda does whatever and so to go as far as to point out this attack looking alike doesn't do anything.

The argument also shoots itself in the foot by showing Ludo blasting an attack at lower power than how we rate his profile by what's claimed (it's not) is the same attack that would annihilate Omnitraxus.
1.Whenever Toffee uses a draining magic attack it's after he KO's his opponent, just like he did with Omnitraxus.
You're giving this more meaning that what it really has, it's no rule when he had so little opponents to face.

On its own it also makes perfect sense that use a hax out of nowhere against a foe and then need their allies down to use it again, aside from tension it also a bit implies that the power isn't being used again because the allies would know it's coming or could interrupt it, which they do when Toffee tries it, the weird cut between the blast and the skull being pretty much teleported into Toffee's direction doesn't help at all. And again, he could have used some other hax.
2.. Whenever he uses a draining magic attack, that specific attack makes a distinct sound

Now compare that with the first clip. Huge difference.

I already went over this in the first bit of text, and again, you're giving it more meaning that what it really has. The skull not being magic for example is clearly something more notable as that's something objective and not up to interpretation.
"Draining his magic after he destroyed his body makes no sense."
It does make sense. He drained the leftover magic he had in his system. Just like after he ko'd Hekapoo and Rhomblous. OP's body is different from the others so for him, his skull/head still had juice to drain from after ko'ing him
This has ladders of things that are nonsensical. You can't compare human-ish characters knocked out who can just stand up when they're less tired to Omnitraxus' case, even if we ignore how only the magic part of his body is magic, compare him to characters with regular bodies is like saying that Toffee blasted a human (Omnitraxus) into only his head (Omnitraxus' head) being left and then drained the leftover magic of said head. That is literally absurd, he just destroyed most of what he wanted rather than gaining all of it like it's proven he wanted with other characters, and he doesn't act like he screwed up by doing this or anything. Even more, it makes no sense on its own that there're "leftover magic" in a normal-sized skull that used to be a giant skull right before the blast. Please reconsider if you're being bias on the matter.
Him being sized down makes no difference to me. Toffee still blasted him away and the contents he had in him.
Being at full size means that destroying all of the omnipresent character destroys all that they're omnipresent over, because logic, otherwise if I destroy a cup with a universe in it that's universe-sized from the inside then I am not 3-A, and this is no mindblown or uncommon thing. Kirby's not High 3-A because he has an bottomless dimension inside, for example.
This is just a clear lie, and I hope you don't just have me here arguing if unneeded to. He turned his head into a fist in there, then back into his head again and then kept on moving, he didn't have a galaxy-sized body on lower floors of the castle, and even if he was submerged and super giant in the castle it wouldn't be galaxy-sized. Even if that was somehow the case, it makes no sense for the would-be blast of sheer AP to annihilate most of his body submerged under the floor without destroying said bit of the floor, not to mention the whole castle and the galaxy.

This all ignoring how Moon destroyed only a tiny bit of the castle when attacking Toffee at full power and then destroyed smaller bits around him to slow him down.
"How did Toffee manage to accomplish such a feat with ease and with only half the wand?"

Toffee had years of preptime per WoG
Yeah, he had, that's fitting to all takes of what he did.
Plus Toffee was MERGED with the Realm of Magic after corrupting the whole realm. He was super amped up. So him being able to accomplish something like that makes sense.
Yes. Being merged with it doesn't inherently mean anything teir wise, unless you may believe otherwise, if you want to propose something out of it then you can say so and its reasons. The realm was also of unknown size and he was corrupting it over time, not that the latter matters.
Then Star re-creates the realm of magic after dipping down and using the last bit of magic in the multiverse
That being said I do think the feat isn't 2-C. I think that's a bit too much. 3-Tier probably. But it's still an impressive feat that the writers obviously wanted to show off to prove that Toffee doesn't mess around and show that just half the wand is powerful. So either keep at Unknown or revert back to 2-C for now and we'll cover this under another CRT
It would be 3-A if the place was universe-sized, there was pretty much nothing left of it and Star were to literally recreate it all (And it would be a Creation feat, not something to attack others with), she "recreated" it as in, it was dark and unusable and now it isn't, but the place was still there before. The feat's unqualifiable and fixing it has no reason to scale to AP. Even if we were to just not know nothing the feat wouldn't be impressive if we didn't have any real reason for it to be impressive, like we knowing for sure the feat's 3-A, Low 2-C, etc. Nor is Unknown a take we can have when we know how much the character can destroy when they want to kill someone, what they can or can't take from others' attacks, that the environment being violently messed around can harm them, etc. And nor is reverting back to something that was wrong an option.
He needs to be downgraded.

Also can feats be moved at Imgur when shown? The youtube algorithm is a pain, random countries don't get to see the videos and they get deleted over time, like the ones at the start of this thread.

1. Could Toffee with half the wand one-shotting OP guy just pure skill and they could be likely physically comparable?
2. Why are we eliminating the season 1 and season 2 key phase for Star. By Season 1 Star struggles to use the wand to defeat Toffee and save Marco and resorted to use some tactics.
By Season 2 she picks up some.
Since Season 3 Star is truly proficient with the wand and without it since she could dip down.

Back