• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's destroy this universe (Vivec vs. Caine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caine has passive EE, passive power neg and can reduce people to 2-D if not lower.

Its being discussed if Vivec can do something against those.

It can affect 4-D Aliens called the Zigg'raugglurr, so it would logically work on a Vivec as a 4-D being. And Caine can manipulate the dimensional axis as well, and reduce Vivec to even lower dimensions like 1 or even Zero Dimensional by removing the dimensional axis

Blackcurrant91 said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
A super intelellectual conversation about Plato, the famous Battleboarder.
I love that it's beyond Matthews comprehension as to why people want to argue TES matches on a vs debating site.
He only ever drops comments like this in TES matches and it's pretty cringe lol.
I think he's less mad about it being a TES debate, and more angry at the amount of Caine wank

https://imgur.com/WgjFPT8 is this seriously the justification for the Tellurium being 8-D? because someone is described as playing 8-D chess? lmao. (sorry for de-railing again)

Blackcurrant91 said:
https://imgur.com/WgjFPT8 is this seriously the justification for the Tellurium being 8-D? because someone is described as playing 8-D chess? lmao. (sorry for de-railing again)
Tier 2 Star Trek humans because they play chess when?

Hell, real life has such nonsense as "7D Theaters!" which don't mean much at all.

Hl3 or bust said:
Udlmaster said:
Zigg'raugglurr
Unrelated but that sounds like something a young child would come up with lmao
IKR, I do have a scan stating they're 4-D and exist if you don't believe me.

And for those saying that Caine is wanked, I've already been through the power of the verse on a thread where I was the only supporter, I've been through every kind of test possible, and I will respectfully disagree with anyone who says it's wanked and will be willing to talk with them after on discord.

And so, since there's currently no more arguments, I believe we can start the voting for Caine?

Except every argument presented has been countered and Caine's win conditions, I.E sealing to lower dimensions and keeping him stuck in a state of erasure.

2 win conditions vs 0.

To still say Vivec wins is based upon nothing but personal feelings towards the characters.

Udlmaster said:
Except every argument presented has been countered and Caine's win conditions, I.E sealing to lower dimensions and keeping him stuck in a state of erasure.
2 win conditions vs 0.

To still say Vivec wins is based upon nothing but personal feelings towards the characters.
Btw 0 Win-con makes this a stomp and therefore voting not needed.

Again, Vivec can keep himself from being erased by a tier 0 entity with pure will power. Passive power null would probably work but passive 11-D powernull sounds like pure wank. Vivec absolutely does have a win condition of turning into a 1-A with nothing but a thought and laugs at Cains passive bullshit.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Again, Vivec can keep himself from being erased by a tier 0 entity with pure will power. Passive power null would probably work but passive 11-D powernull sounds like pure wank. Vivec absolutely does have a win condition of turning into a 1-A with nothing but a thought and laugs at Cains passive bullshit.
expect he can't abuse chim otherwise he will get erased

That's not what I said. I said he has resisted erasure on a tier 0 level and he absolutely has. Going Chim means being erased from the dream of The Amaranth which he resisted with pure will force of will.

Vivec cannot go into CHIM as one of the Dudes knowledgable on TES said. And yes, the power of WoD is absurd, but WoD is an extreme rarity among fiction, it's just one of those verses full of surprises, if you want me to go in depth with you Blackcurrent, I'd have no problems talking to you directly on Discord, there I can give you everything to do with the ability.

Additionally even if we ignore the fact that Vivec cannot go into CHIM and that CHIM is a different key and wouldn't be allowed, there was never any proof that Vivec can do it while erased, and as Passive >>> Thought, Vivec doesn't get the chance to think.

This is a stomp either way, either Vivec has no Win-con to Caines 2 which is a stomp or Vivec becomes 1-A and stomps so this is simply a bad match-up.

It is not clear where Caine get's his passive EE from on his profile at all nor passive '11-D powernull' what are Caines feats of passivley erasing type 5 acausals? he never erased Lilith in his fight with her right?

PsychoWarper said:
This is a stomp either way, either Vivec has no Win-con to Caines 2 which is a stomp or Vivec becomes 1-A and stomps so this is simply a bad match-up.
Very true, and since the TES guy already explained that it requires Zero Sum to allow CHIM and the fact that CHIM is another key and thus wouldn't be allowed by the site rules, this is a stomp for Caine.

Matthew Schroeder said:
"11-D Powernull" as a mere term will become meaningless in the wiki soon anyways.
It already was though? Just claiming that something is 11D without evidence has always been meaningless.

So being able to nullify an 11D power is no different from nullifying a 10D power? Or a 9D power? Or a 123,213,510D power? Or an infinite-D power?

Yeah, can we not do this here?

Can any of you close this thread due to this being a stomp.

You two can sort out your disagreements about Power Null elsewhere, I don't want to have to keep dealing with Matthew sperging in this thread and being overall extremely unprofessional and extremely dim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back