• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Adam will be downgraded eventually...

In the meantime, he snaps his fingers and BFRs fate. And is also immune to all of his attacks.

Adam will be downgraded eventually...
The calc will be debunked? (Also I heard someone calced Vox's feat to Island Level but not sure if it was in VSBW blog)
In the meantime, he snaps his fingers and BFRs fate. And is also immune to all of his attacks.
Illusion Creation can help Fate to trick Adam not get BFR'd easily, and considering that Adam doesn't have that much of Intelligence, he would get tricked. Also Precognition will help him too. For win-cons, Fate has Sleep Inducement.

(I am no expert in the verse and I don't really know what he begins with, I just read his profile and want it not to be a stomp👍)

The calc will be debunked? (Also I heard someone calced Vox's feat to Island Level but not sure if it was in VSBW blog)
It's BEEN debunked, nobody has had the balls to make a CRT on it though.
Illusion Creation can help Fate to trick Adam not get BFR'd easily, and considering that Adam doesn't have that much of Intelligence, he would get tricked. Also Precognition will help him too. For win-cons, Fate has Sleep Inducement.

(I am no expert in the verse and I don't really know what he begins with, I just read his profile and want it not to be a stomp👍)
Okay, and Adam literally opens with a snap of the fingers to BFR Fate to who the **** knows where.

Precognition doesn't look to be combat-applicible from the profile.

Sleep Inducement requires Fate to so much as exist in the area longer then a second or two.

It's BEEN debunked, nobody has had the balls to make a CRT on it though.
Okay, and Adam literally opens with a snap of the fingers to BFR Fate to who the **** knows where.
Right but it's not instant but via portal which takes a decent amount of time.
Precognition doesn't look to be combat-applicible from the profile.
I have no clue on how his Precognition works, really, so you might be right.
Sleep Inducement requires Fate to so much as exist in the area longer then a second or two.
Isn't it about the same time Portal opens and closes?

Also regarding possible Adam debunk, this is more BFR vs Sleep Inducement case, so may be Tier doesn't matter that much + Adam has Invulnerability which Fate has no negation to.

Right but it's not instant but via portal which takes a decent amount of time.
Time Adam 100% has.
I have no clue on how his Precognition works, really, so you might be right.
No like, literally, it's not seeing the future of the fight, it's just random events of the future.
Isn't it about the same time Portal opens and closes?
The point was Fate needs to touch Adam to put him to sleep. Something that's not happening.

What prevents Fate from simply teleporting until he is fully sucked in?
Losing limbs because he's trying to teleport when partway through a portal, for one.
Damn, then yeah it's useless here.

He can use Duplication and Invisibility. It should help, no? Because otherwise it looks like a stomp tbh.
Invis is pretty useless here, as for duplication... Fate has never used sleep with a duplicate

Losing limbs because he's trying to teleport when partway through a portal, for one.
If you look at this vid, they were only "partway" through portal on 0:04, before that they weren't so I assume he can manage to teleport within that amount of time.
Invis is pretty useless here
He can use it after the Teleportation.
as for duplication... Fate has never used sleep with a duplicate
True, but the duplication will make fight for Adam much more annoying, he was distracted by Alastor's minions who are Small Town Level at the best, so he would definitely get distracted by these clones (if Fate uses them properly).

Last edited:
If you look at this vid, they were only "partway" through portal on 0:04, before that they weren't so I assume he can manage to teleport within that amount of time.
And would fate teleport when he hasn't really done so in combat?
He can use it after the Teleportation.
Fate doesn't teleport on top of people. In fact, he never used sleep Manipulation in a combat scenario lol
True, but the duplication will make fight for Adam much more annoying, he was distracted by Alastor's minions who are Small Town Level at the best, so he would definitely get distracted by these clones (if Fate uses them properly).
Okay so snap a bunch of times and BFR them all too, he's in heaven, BFR is kind of all he does as to not reveal anything about the Exorcists.

And would fate teleport when he hasn't really done so in combat?

Fate doesn't teleport on top of people. In fact, he never used sleep Manipulation in a combat scenario lol
Well if all of this is true, then you're right. As I mentioned I don't know what Fate starts with, and his profile doesn't say anything about his Standard Tactics so🤷‍♂️
Okay so snap a bunch of times and BFR them all too, he's in heaven, BFR is kind of all he does as to not reveal anything about the Exorcists.
Fair enough. Can I count this as a W for Adam via BFR on your side?

Back