• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Battle takes place inside the Mansion map
SBA for everything else
THE MANDELA CATALOGUE : THE ALTERNATES by Scary Story And Creepypasta  Readings With El Loco
Ghost Girl - Lethal Company Guide - IGN

Ghost:

Demon: (JustANormalLemon)

Incon:

Last edited:
Voting alternates for mind and madness haxes, I don't think they can harm one another as their incorporeabilities are quite diferent from one another

Yeah i'm voting for the Alternate, i can imagine that the Alternate would just use its fear hax on the ghost girl, although i question if alternates are even able to harm non-physical beings.

Also, i don't know if this ghost girl would even be able to harm alternates due to "existing on different specturms".

Now that i think about it, would they even be able to fight each other, if not then this might end up being a stalemate.

Alternate can also make the girl kill her self

The question is... isn't this a stomp for the Alternate?
Kind of, the ghost girl has invisibility but i doubt that would do much against a Alternate and has no resistance to its madness and fear hax, the ghost girl would try to kill the alternate but in the end, she'll just go mad and die through some way.

Kind of, the ghost girl has invisibility but i doubt that would do much against a Alternate and has no resistance to its madness and fear hax, the ghost girl would try to kill the alternate but in the end, she'll just go mad and die through some way.
so it's a stomp

Yeah pretty much now that i think about it, the ghost girl basically can't do nothing here and all this fight takes to end is the Alternate sharing unknowable secrets with her, which basically drives her mad, gg.

I don't think it "counts as a stomp", a stomp thread is where certain characters are pitted against each other but one character is FAR SUPERIOR than the other.

If this was a stomp, it would be closed already.
no, stomp is when one character has no win condition, and ghost girl has no win condition

no, stomp is when one character has no win condition, and ghost girl has no win condition
It counts as a "wincon" i believe, not a stomp.

For example, Bayonetta was pitted against Doomguy one time and she basically stomped him with her time hax, this thread might seem stompish but i don't think it is.

It counts as a "wincon" i believe, not a stomp.
what eeven are You saying is ghost girl wincon here?
For example, Bayonetta was pitted against Doomguy one time and she basically stomped him with her time hax, this thread might seem stompish but i don't think it is.
Being a unlikely wincon =/= not a wincon but I'm almost sure that battle was eventually removed beacuse It was a stomp

Back