• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let me rate your avatars

Rate away.

Yes I know I'm committing an act of blasphemy by not having a Mokou pfp, but I don't give a shit
Quality's not the greatest but fine enough
1.5 points
Color palette is good, nothing to judge here
Way too busy but the main guy is at least visible enough so i guess
I like it i guess
1 point

Overall: 8/10

Still waiting on round 2
quality's alright i guess, could've been a lot better and the black bars ruin it
1 point
Color palette works nicely
3 points
hard to understand what is on it but you get the main picture of it, not too busy either. Doesn't work well enough as a pfp.
I don't really like it due to how wack it is
0 points
Overall: 6.5/10
Perfect quality
2 points
Color palette is slightly unexpected but green works really well with brown so
3 points
works damn well as a pfp
4 points
I like it
1 point

Overall: 10/10
what do you think of watamote avatar?

what about my new banner?
idk but ill do your current avatar

quality of art is good but picture quality is garbage so
0.5 points
Color palette is good but a bit too much white background
2 points
not the best for peripheral vision when you are just scrolling, so it's not that great but generally it isn't that busy and unproblematic
3 points
I like it to an extent, it's mid
0.5 point

Overall: 5.5/10

Or we could turn the thread back to it's original purpose. Also i got me a new pfp to rate for the summer season:
unknown.png
Quality's alright for a pfp
2 points
Color palette is consistent, no issue here
3 points
Good but the image is tad bit too busy for my taste
2.5 points
I like it
1 point

Overall: 8.5/10
Time to revive this thread! @Arceus0x are you still following this?
Anyway new pfp, new ratio rate
you're walking a thin line between getting reported for nudity and akm sama

The quality's great, no issue here
2 points
The color palette is flawless, good
3 points
A bit busy and tbh it just goes from a pfp to an image that flashes you with bossom so not that great for a pfp as it isn't really an avatar but more of a fanart that you put on the pfp. Still is at least recognizable.
2 points
Don't like it, 2 lewd 4 me
0 points

Overall: 7/10

my avatar and banner GOATED
quality's high
solid 2 points
color scheme is consistent and pleasant to the eye
3 points
Works perfectly as a pfp
4 points
Not a fan of these types of 3D model faces ngl
0 points

Overall: 9/10
I'm expecting an at least 10 here.
Quality's good enough i guess
2 points
Color palette fits really well, though there's too much white
2.5 points
Rather busy and too incomperhensible unless you look deeply into it
1 point
I like it i guess
1 point

6.5/10
Meanwhile I never got a rating 😭
rekt
If this thread is gonna be revived might as well put mine here as it’s relatively new
Quality's high, no issue here
2 points
Color palette is very pleasant
3 points
Almost perfect but a bit too dark and thus very bad on the peripherals
still a 3.5 pointer
I like it
1 point

Overall: 9.5/10

Quality's good i'll give you that
2 points
Color palette is a bit all over the place but is good so uh
2.5 points
Real good option for a pfp and it is surprisingly easy to recognize
4 points
I like it
1 point

What about me?
Quality's good, no issue here
2 points
Color palette would have been good but there's too much white, making it mix up with the background
1.5 points
Good in theory but due to the weird coloring its hard to make it out fully in peripheral vision and you have to look at it directly to fully figure it out
2.5 points
I am mid on it
0.5 points

lemme have it
Quality's alright
2 points
Colors are inconsistent and a bit all over the place but fit each other nicely so uhh i'll just give ya a
2.5 points
Good as a pfp, generally easy to recognize
4 points
I don't like it
0 points, sorry

8.5/10
don't wanna rate real life

I wanna try
Good quality, no problem here
2 points
Color palette fits itself well
3 points
A bit too busy but has a good center piece, not good for peripherals
2 points
I like it
1 point

Quality's alright
2 points
Color scheme is a bit bland but good enough i guess
2 points
Too busy for a pfp but recognizable enough i suppose
3 points
Not a fan of the cheap looking suit
0 point

New user here.
Go roast - I mean rate - my pfp.
Quality's alright
2 points
Color scheme is simplistic but effective
3 points
Works well enough as a pfp and is surprisingly recognizable
4 points
I am ok with it, not a fan but i am ok
0.5 points

Do it Jack, Rate me
Quality's high, good for me
2 points
Color scheme is majestic
3 points
A bit too busy but at the same time it's recognizable so i guess its
I love it
1 point

Arceus is the better than any drug dealer fr fr. Man is singlehandily providing the entire wiki with dopamine
aww thanks
do i rate you?
I desire an evaluation
imma be real with you man

Quality's uhh confusing to say the least. Not very good that's definitely a fact
1 point
Color scheme is incomprehensible but i guess there is some balance so uhh
1 point
Doesn't work as a pfp at all. Might as well put a giant painting with super small details into your pfp...oh nvm you did exactly that
0 points
Don't like it
0 points

Overall: 2/10

ok

Quality's good, ngl
2 points
Color palette is pleasant and balanced
3 points
Doesn't work well as a pfp. It's nice an all but you can barely see the character unless you are staring directly into it. Too busy/
1 point
I like it as art I guess, the colors are very nice, but as a pfp choice, no
0.5 points

Quality's alright for a complex drawing
2 points
Color scheme is boring but eh, it's decent enough for me
3 points
Doesn't work that well for a pfp due to being too busy but it is not that hard to understand it
2 points
I like it
1 point

You're walking a thin line between getting reported for nudity and akm sama
I am the balanced being#getfolded
The quality's great, no issue here
2 points
The color palette is flawless, good
3 points
A bit busy and tbh it just goes from a pfp to an image that flashes you with bossom so not that great for a pfp as it isn't really an avatar but more of a fanart that you put on the pfp. Still is at least recognizable.
2 points
Don't like it, 2 lewd 4 me
0 points

Nice!
thumbs-up-tohru.gif

Quality's alright
2 points
Color scheme is simplistic but effective
3 points
Works well enough as a pfp and is surprisingly recognizable
4 points
I am ok with it, not a fan but i am ok
0.5 points

Oh wow, that's a lot better than I thought I would get at first.

Good quality, no problem here
2 points
Color palette fits itself well
3 points
2 points
I like it
1 point

It's better than i thought
I kinda agree with this too, the only reason i used this because i don't want to have any repeated pfp ngl.

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.
My name is WDinATX. I'm 19 years old. My home is in the central section of Texas, where all the BBQ is, and I am not in a relationship. I am in my Sophmore year at the local university, and I make sure to stray from it as little as possible on a school day. I play video games, get on discord, and sporadically watch anime. I'm in bed by 11 PM, usually earlier if I have something to do the next day, and do everything in my power to get my minimum eight hours of sleep. I often need deep mediation to fall asleep and if I wake up the middle of the night I’ll quickly use it to go back to sleep. After having a glass of water and doing my morning routine I usually have no problems getting out of bed in the morning. Almost like magic, I leave my dorm in the morning without any fatigue or stress in the morning, no matter what state I was in when I woke up. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, whenever I am forced to fight, I never lose to anyone.

Quality's a solid
2 points
the colors are very well combined
3 points
it fits perfectly as a pfp, arguably one of the most perfect ones here
4 points
I like it
1 point

Overall: 10/10
Rate mine 🗿
Quality's good
2 points
colors are pleasant enough
3 points
Not the greatest pfp option as the face is just completely unseen in that size unless you look carefully
3 points
I am meh on it
0.5 points

<== Time to see how biased you are, OP
slippery little bastard

Quality's swell
2 points
Colors are mixed damn great
3 points
Works almost perfectly as a pfp
4 points
I like it
1 point

Overall: 10/10 - no problem here
I updated mines. What do you think about it?
friggin' weeb
ahem

Quality's good
2 points
Colors mix well enough
3 points
Works awesome for a pfp
4 points
I guess i like it
1 point

Overall: 10/10 - also give me the source. Reason? Curiosity.
Well then Rate mine
Expecting (1+1+1+1)
Quality's good, no problem here
2 points
Colors mix really well
3 points
Has issues as a pfp due to parts of the face being covered and being a bit busy
2.5 points
I am meh on that pfp
0.5 points

is my new version much better?
Quality's good
2 points
Colors are good as well
3 points
Too busy as a pfp, though the face is still seen from peripherals
3 points
I like it
1 point

Overall: 9/10

Quality's good
2 points
Colors mix well enough
3 points
Works awesome for a pfp
4 points
I guess i like it
1 point

Overall: 10/10 - also give me the source. Reason? Curiosity.
Sure, but she is my waifu, so I will send you in DMs.

Sure, but she is my waifu, so I will send you in DMs.
...foolish mortal, i do not care for waifus or husbandos. I care about the artstyle and character design and by seeing this picture i thought that maybe, just maybe the place it comes from, the series, game or whatever it is, might just be interesting enough to watch.

Actually, i don't need your foolish assitance. I have reverse image search, i have found her. The name is Yoruka Kirihime from Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut (Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle). She is 16.
Here is a summary of the anime
Lux, a former prince of an empire named Arcadia that was overthrown via a rebellion five years earlier, accidentally trespasses in a female dormitory's bathing area, sees the kingdom's new princess Lisesharte naked, incurring her wrath. Lisesharte then challenges Lux to a Drag-Ride duel. Drag-Rides are ancient armored mechanical weapons that have been excavated from ruins all around the world. Lux used to be called the strongest Drag-Knight, but now he's known as the "undefeated weakest" Drag-Knight because he will absolutely not attack in battle. After his duel with Lisesharte, Lux ends up attending the female-only academy that trains royals to be Drag-Knights.

It is TV-MA with loads of fanservice.
It has a rating of 6.3/10 on IMDB

Overall observation: this is a cringe ahh nae nae harem anime with, according to reviews, no good plot or anything at all besides being a fanservice infested harem about a man in an all-girls academy.

Actually, i don't need your foolish assitance. I have reverse image search, i have found her. The name is Yoruka Kirihime from Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut (Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle). She is 16.
Here is a summary of the anime
Lux, a former prince of an empire named Arcadia that was overthrown via a rebellion five years earlier, accidentally trespasses in a female dormitory's bathing area, sees the kingdom's new princess Lisesharte naked, incurring her wrath. Lisesharte then challenges Lux to a Drag-Ride duel. Drag-Rides are ancient armored mechanical weapons that have been excavated from ruins all around the world. Lux used to be called the strongest Drag-Knight, but now he's known as the "undefeated weakest" Drag-Knight because he will absolutely not attack in battle. After his duel with Lisesharte, Lux ends up attending the female-only academy that trains royals to be Drag-Knights.

It is TV-MA with loads of fanservice.
It has a rating of 6.3/10 on IMDB

Overall observation: this is a cringe ahh nae nae harem anime with, according to reviews, no good plot or anything at all besides being a fanservice infested harem about a man in an all-girls academy.
Watch it and then judge the plot, judging from feedback or reviews is bad thing to do

Watch it and then judge the plot, judging from feedback or reviews is bad thing to do
I do not enjoy harem shows with fanservice, nor do i enjoy when the people being lewded are underaged. I would rather continue binging The Witcher as i am doing right now.

I do not enjoy harem shows with fanservice, nor do i enjoy when the people being lewded are underaged. I would rather continue binging The Witcher as i am doing right now.
As you wish, the plot is interesting and good. Also, talking about underage, nothing here is lewd. MC himself is also 16. If kissing someone is lewd for you, as you wish lol

As you wish, the plot is interesting and good. Also, talking about underage, nothing here is lewd. MC himself is also 16. If kissing someone is lewd for you, as you wish lol
Hmm, if what you are saying is true i will give it a shot. If i cringe out in the first episode...you're gay

Hmm, if what you are saying is true i will give it a shot. If i cringe out in the first episode...you're gay
Dang… I even read the manga because of the plot since the anime has a really horrifying open ending. But ya give it a shot, idk ur taste but I liked the plot myself.

Back