• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let me rate your favorite melody

Not my fav but almost.

Aight

-Very pleasant to the ear, a true beauty
4 points
-not very memorable but i guess i'll remember some parts that stand out, though it just doesn't have the right hook to it
1.5 point
-Perfectly balanced, like all things should be
2 points
-I liked it
1 point

Overall: 8.5 - Great+

aight

-That beginning hurt my ears, the rest was great doe
3.8 points
-Not really as memorable as it could be but the melody and the voice make it rather memorable
2 points
-Good balance, no isses here
2 points
-I liked it
1 point

Overall: 8.8 - Great++

Another one to be ratio'd rated:

-The chaos is a bit off putting at times due and not very pleasant and the voice is too loud at times but the rest is really good
3 points
-Very memorable
3 points
-Despite all the chaos the instruments are balanced and the voice too
2 points
-I liked it
1 point

Overall: 9 - Amazing

i think i've been searching for this one...

-Pleasant music and song, gentle on the ears
4 points
-Memorable af
3 points
-no issues when it comes to balance, no instrument is too low or lyric too loud
2 points
-i love it
1 point

Overall: 10 - Heavenly (Personal score: 8 - too short and too repetitive)

-While the beat is good the overall instruments aren't that pleasant and the sudden drops blueball me everytime so
1 point
-memorable in a bad way
1 point
-surprisingly decent balance
2 points
-nah man i don't like that
0 points

Overall: 4 - spoiled

-the music is pleasant to the ears so
4 points
-not really memorable, has no hook and the rap is generic, the pleasant parts of the melody and rap are memorable in a way
0.5 points
-Balanced enough i guess
2 points
-I enjoyed it as background noise, not as a song
0.5 points

Overall: 7 - Nice

-It's meh, not very pleasant to the ear. like it won't specifically bother me but the repetitiveness makes in not that pleasant to listen to
2 points
-not memorable, just no, any single mario song from the old games would instantly overtake this
0 points
-balanced...i guess...can't see anything to complain about
2 points
-didn't like it
0 points

Edited my song.

-pleasant to the ear, nothing to complain about
4 points
-not very memorable, blends in with every other song of that genre, has a weak hook
1 point
-balanced song and music, nothing problematic here
2 points
-I am ok with it, not a big fan of this specific type of songs
0.5 points

Overall: 7.5 - Nice+

-pleasant to the ear, nothing to complain about
4 points
-not very memorable, blends in with every other song of that genre, has a weak hook
1 point
-balanced song and music, nothing problematic here
2 points
-I am ok with it, not a big fan of this specific type of songs
0.5 points

Overall: 7.5 - Nice+
And just when I thought my streak of getting an 8 or higher would continue...

-not really unpleasant to the ear so it gets a pass
4 points
-not very memorable. Like the fight against a true hero shine through which makes it memorable but ehhhhh it's just memorable in a relatively unpleasant way
1.5 points
-balance of instruments is broken at times, very icky, not good
1.5 points
-didn't like it,
0 points

Overall: 7 points - Nice

Time for some weeb Japanese shit.

-The 8D is a huge downside for me, makes my skin crawl, not pleasant, very icky, no good
2 points
-not very memorable, or rather, not memorable in a good way as it is way too loud and that's what i remember
1 point
-this isn't a high tier when it comes to balance since some of the most important parts of the song get eaten up by the cocophony of sounds and it becomes annoying
1 point
-Didn't like it
0 points

Overall: 4 - Spoiled

-While the beat is good the overall instruments aren't that pleasant and the sudden drops blueball me everytime so
1 point
-memorable in a bad way
1 point
-surprisingly decent balance
2 points
-nah man i don't like that
0 points

Disappointed in you Arceus.

I am a mentally stable individual and can be trusted around firearms of any type.

ş̵̛̼͈̻̗̼̗̖̦͈̙̝̗̼̣͔̯̟̗̮̪͉̼̒̓̽̃͗̽̀̏̿͊́̿̈́̇̃́̈́̉͗̒͑̊͆̅͗́̽̽̎̉͗̚̕͘͘͜͝͝ư̷̢̨͎̱̲͔̭̰̯̩̦̯̯̼̟͔͉̱̗͉͓̰̥̦̭͉͔̙͇̖͔̞̩̘̼̍̈́̂̈́͋͛̅̉̕͘͝͠ͅs̵̡̧̡̙͉̟͍̺̮̖̬͍͍̗̳͉̭̹̰̗͕̦̣̙̳͓͙̖͇͂̀͒̋̊̈́͜͜͝͝/10

ş̵̛̼͈̻̗̼̗̖̦͈̙̝̗̼̣͔̯̟̗̮̪͉̼̒̓̽̃͗̽̀̏̿͊́̿̈́̇̃́̈́̉͗̒͑̊͆̅͗́̽̽̎̉͗̚̕͘͘͜͝͝ư̷̢̨͎̱̲͔̭̰̯̩̦̯̯̼̟͔͉̱̗͉͓̰̥̦̭͉͔̙͇̖͔̞̩̘̼̍̈́̂̈́͋͛̅̉̕͘͝͠ͅs̵̡̧̡̙͉̟͍̺̮̖̬͍͍̗̳͉̭̹̰̗͕̦̣̙̳͓͙̖͇͂̀͒̋̊̈́͜͜͝͝/10
Always appreciate thoughts from a real one.

Back