• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let me rate your favorite melody

Tf

Ahem

-Not the most pleasant due to the very robotic "baby" part but otherwise good
3.5 points
-not very memorable but has parts that will make you remember it's existence after a while so
2 points
-Good balance, nothing bad here
2 points
-Bruh
0 points

Overall: 7.5 - good+

Tf

Ahem

3.5 points
-not very memorable but has parts that will make you remember it's existence after a while so
2 points
2 points
-Bruh
0 points

Should've rated it lower.

-The song that will make America great again
4 points
-The song that passed on it's memes to the other generations
3 points
-So balanced that it protects the weak from the one who protects the weak
2 points
-STAAAAAANDING HEEEERE, I REEEALIII-
1 point

Overall: slippery little bastard (10/10 - Heavenly)

Oh boy time for to shill my favorite Touhou music circle. This one's my personal favorite but every single song they've put out is great.

-Despite some chaotic parts i didn't like, it was pleasant to the ear, liked it
4 points
-Very memorable lmao
3 points
-good balance between voice and instrument
2 points
-I like it after the beginning
1 point

Overall: 10 - Heavenly (personal score: 8 cause while i like it i use a scoring method and not personal opinion. I will start adding a personal opinion meter if it is different from what i feel something is)

-Voice sounded bad, music was good
2 points
-memorable but not in the best way tbh, though i guess the chorus parts were good
2 points
-balance is okay here
2 points
-Didn't like it
0 points

Overall: 6 - ok (personal rating: 4 - kinda bad man, the voice ruins a lot of it and some of the rhyming is ass)

-Some things are good and pleasant but the guitars sounding all wobbly and wonky at times isn't the best thing ever
3 points
-Not as memorable as one can get but tbh it's glutchiness is definitely memorable
2.5 points
-the balance is uhh weird. I guess it's good.
2 points
-don't like it, 0 points.

Overall: 7.5 - nice+

-Good song, really pleasant
4 points
-Memorable, i might accidentally confuse it with some bollywood song at one point if i hear it somewhere (tones and music is similar sometimes) but it is definitely memorable
3 points
-Balanced af
2 points
-I liked it
1 point

Overall: rating is as long as the damn intro (10/10 - heavenly)

I will take a break but in the mean time i want someone to try and rate one of my favorites

Didn't really take you for the kinda guy who likes this kind of music.

-Pleasant to the ears. Nothing particularly ear grating.
4 points
-Very memorable. The beat switches keep things fresh, making certain parts more memorable. I will detract half a point for being a little bit on the generic side (I've heard many instrumentals similar to this).
2.5 points
-Balancing could use some work imo. It kinda feels all over the place. Not terrible, though.
1 point
-Personal opinion: I enjoyed it.
1 point

Overall: 8.5/10 - Great+

Didn't really take you for the kinda guy who likes this kind of music.

-Pleasant to the ears. Nothing particularly ear grating.
4 points
-Very memorable. The beat switches keep things fresh, making certain parts more memorable. I will detract half a point for being a little bit on the generic side (I've heard many instrumentals similar to this).
2.5 points
-Balancing could use some work imo. It kinda feels all over the place. Not terrible, though.
1 point
-Personal opinion: I enjoyed it.
1 point

Overall: 8.5/10 - Great+
Thanks for your opinion. I will say though by my rating ststem, memorability is more of a "I'll remember the tune and it will stay in my head for a while and I'll like it".

Thanks for your opinion. I will say though by my rating ststem, memorability is more of a "I'll remember the tune and it will stay in my head for a while and I'll like it".
Oh, okay then.

My overall opinion on the song still stands for the most part, but I'll keep that in mind.

You know what, i am gonna take another long break here until my pc is fixed. On mobile the video links die very fast for some reason and i just can't access them and have to reload the whole thing.

Tf

Ahem

3.5 points
2 points
2 points
-Bruh
0 points

unknown.png

good?

Like i said, i am based, not biased. Whatever the heck i listened to there was a mix of an actually good song so i can't really complain. And yeah, you might've seen that i am very much capable of saying that something is garbage above

Back