• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leo's FC/OC 7-B Tournament [COMPLETED]

Garuda has too many strong abilities which have descriptions which are too vague, such as his soul manip of powerful fighters and stuff like type 8 immortality. For a lower hax tourney that sounds like a sweeper 🗿🗿

I think rock Lee is fine tho

I would like to also put in the #1 swordsman

His hellfire glavenus key is 7-B at 12.51 megatons

It says it’s a large creature but doesn’t list any large size 💀 do you know how big they are? Outside of that looks good for this

Im gonna input FU Plus-droid (again) in Charged State 3rd key (60.9 Megatons), scaling from this mountain fragmentation feat
Fragmentation is Low 7-B. Did you mean Violent Fragmentation?
Sorry his profile says 7-B and im not 100% sure where to find calcs on the forums. So i just looked at his most recent battle lmfao my bad, he reads 7-B on profile and im trying to find a calc to give you
He's actually 82 Megatons, and the cap is 75 Megatons.

He's in

Fragmentation is Low 7-B. Did you mean Violent Fragmentation?
The calc originates from the Low 7-B feat (where key1 Plus-droid upscales from 1.45 megaton mountain fragmentation). Charged State happens once Plus-droid gets 42x times stronger than that, usually by absorbing gigantic energy output in a short time (such as a big nuke). As getting 42x stronger quickly is a requirement to enter this form (key3), the Charged State Plus-droid must be at least 60.9 Megatons in AP... and will gradually descale if he doesn't absorb any more energy for a longer time period.

The calc originates from the Low 7-B feat (where key1 Plus-droid upscales from 1.45 megaton mountain fragmentation). Charged State happens once Plus-droid gets 42x times stronger than that, usually by absorbing gigantic energy output in a short time (such as a big nuke). As getting 42x stronger quickly is a requirement to enter this form (key3), the Charged State Plus-droid must be at least 60.9 Megatons in AP... and will gradually descale if he doesn't absorb any more energy for a longer time period.
Congratulations! Your inconsistent OC is in the tournament!

What’s up with all this passive aggression? First you call out Froggy (twice, mind you, based on needing AP links and then calling Plus-Droid inconsistent) and now you’re kinda coming after me for trying to be helpful
The AP link thing is specifically stated in the rules. The Plus-Droid inconsistent thing was a joke. But you're right about that last thing. Sorry.

This was supposed to be a joke. I'm sorry if it upset anyone.
It's a reference at me trying to input non-AP characters + Plus-droid updating in values xD The only thing I never took as a joke was banishing the Core and not reserving a spot despite AP value present in the time spots were available, but that's a past history
Shall I remind you that this isn't your tournament
Also, this sounds mostly like a joke too, because of the neverending co-op tournament we operate

i would also like bring this fellow into the mix

He Scales to a volcano erupting clocked in at 24 megatons

i would also like bring this fellow into the mix

He Scales to a volcano erupting clocked in at 24 megatons

He's in

ok update again, i still plan on doing the komodo dragon profile, but i just remembered a really shitty series from my childhood and i thought "hey wouldnt it be funny if i found a city level feat from it" so uh. yeah ill hopefully get THAT done

oh yeah while i AM at it.

Uncle Joel, another profile I found that was amusing

He has no number to go off of, and his feats are a bit dubious, but the context of him nuking f*cking Norway should be around the tsar bomba range too? so 58 Megatons

oh yeah while i AM at it.

Uncle Joel, another profile I found that was amusing

He has no number to go off of, and his feats are a bit dubious, but the context of him nuking f*cking Norway should be around the tsar bomba range too? so 58 Megatons
Nuking Norway would put him around country level. I once calced nuking Texas and got like, Large Country, so...

Back