• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Before i go further to this i wanna know has Leona this ability set...

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses(Enhanced Vision, she has them on a level similar to Wulfgar, but she can also see the vital points of someone body, with a glance or see through things, like a smoke screen or incredibly lightened places, with no problem, Enhanced hearing, can sense any little sound vibration made by whatever it can be, from great distances and identify if its a being or not, Enhanced smell, comparable to Wulfgar smell, but on a more sharper level, Enhanced taste, able to track others based on their traces left, along how fresh it is), Regenerationn(Low-Mid, Wulfgar said multiple times how she and Scavok got healing abilities as good as his

Or does she has this set powers...

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses(Enhanced Vision, she has them on a level similar to Wulfgar, but she can also see the vital points of someone body, with a glance or see through things, like a smoke screen or incredibly lightened places, with no problem, Enhanced hearing, can sense any little sound vibration made by whatever it can be, from great distances and identify if its a being or not, Enhanced smell, comparable to Wulfgar smell, but on a more sharper level, Enhanced taste, able to track others based on their traces left, along how fresh it is), Regenerationn(Low-Mid, Wulfgar said multiple times how she and Scavok got healing abilities as good as his | High-Mid, when in her Leonine form, she had her entire lower body sliced in pieces, blown into nothing left but her thorax and head, even violently having nearly all her organs except for one be destroyed from the inside, it still took mere seconds for her Regenerationn to heal all of that), Immortality(types 1 and 3), Adaptation, Transformation(into her Leonine form), Resistance to Energy Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Reality Warping, Poison Manipulation, Possession(type 1 and 2) and Blood Manipulation, Expert in Hand-to-Hand Combat, Energy Manipulation(via her Whipping Tail), Limited Fire Manipulation(can create fire blasts or walls of fire, by moving either the hands or legs fast enough, to ignite fire from the sheer speed of Leona rapid movements), Explosion Manipulation(she can generate explosions by slashing, thrusting her punches and kicks, one time even when sneezing by accident), Vibration Manipulation(by concentrating enough she can vibrate her body that fast to increase her physical attacks to damage any powerful opponents or paralyze the opponents by touching their body on the area it was done temporary)

in this battle?

Thanks for clarification...Alright then i would give this match to Leona, why you ask?

I can aready see figth of two great fighters with using their abilities to max, i count that Tristina reactive power level kicks in and also Leonas adaption and i can both getting stronger as they figth.

Tristinas telekinesis could be handy, but Leonas gravity resistance possibly count it and conclusion to my opinion who gonna think comes from their stamina. I think Tristina is who gonna run out as she has very high, but Leona has goldy, so i presume that Leona could figth days. Even i high ball Tristina be as strong as Goku at end of super, i think Leona could outrun her as Goku was exhausted after 48 minute intense figth and that figth i could see also in my mind....

...too bad this is not animated, it would be sick....

....howewer vote for Leona.

Uh... right. Mostly even, but Leona has Regenerationn, Paralysis, and probably better Stamina from what I can see. I guess Tristina might be more experienced? I don't think that's quite enough to really even the odds against someone who's otherwise just going to outlast.

So, uh, Leona wins, probably.

I know this is necro, but I can't believe I missed this match ;-;

Well whether you made her or not, you are still the one whom made the page here so in a way you are at least here on this wiki

Anyway at least you found the match,although it was over

Back