• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Len'en Project Revisions (Just Kidding, It's Touhou Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right, since we seem to have a common consensus on the revisions so far, does anybody know what ability this would be? Might as well take care of it now while we're waiting for staff evaluation.
unknown.png

1. I would like the removal of Low Multiversal Reimu range bc she isn't the one that move her own body to Hell, Kasen should have it though.
  2. Reimu should have Multiversal range now via Fantasy Nature
  3. I would like to have (or at least possibly) Abstract Existence Type 1 for Doremy Sweet since a youkai's mind exist in the Mental Layer, and it will be unlikely for Doremy to have her mind in another Mental Layer (another layer), since we know that there's only one of them, therefore, Doremy should be the embodiment of her own mind, if that makes sense.

1. I would like the removal of Low Multiversal Reimu range bc she isn't the one that move her own body to Hell, Kasen should have it though.
  2. Reimu should have Multiversal range now via Fantasy Nature
  3. I would like to have (or at least possibly) Abstract Existence Type 1 for Doremy Sweet since a youkai's mind exist in the Mental Layer, and it will be unlikely for Doremy to have her mind in another Mental Layer (another layer), since we know that there's only one of them, therefore, Doremy should be the embodiment of her own mind, if that makes sense.
1. I was gonna bring that up in my own CRT, so I obviously agree. Here's the scan of Kasen saying she brought Reimu's body to Hell.
2. Also fine.
3. Two things: Why exactly should a youkai's mind have AE, and where is it stated that their mind exists on the mental layer? This is also somewhat contradictory to the arguments for type 2 AE, since youkai are physical embodiments of the thoughts humans have about natural phenomena. Nothing about their 'minds' is tied to this.

Why exactly should a youkai's mind have AE, and where is it stated that their mind exists on the mental layer? This is also somewhat contradictory to the arguments for type 2 AE, since youkai are physical embodiments of the thoughts humans have about natural phenomena. Nothing about their 'minds' is tied to this.
  1. Because mind are abstract. Somewhere on CoLA, I 4got where is it, pretty sure it's chapter where Reimu talks about the 3 layer of the universe.
  2. The AE2 youkai CRT doesn't appear yet. Let's not stop ourself bc a CRT that can very well not appeared. (like how long is it since the first time the idea of AE2 appear...4 months?)
  3. Keep in mind that this only apply to Doremy, bc she's a youkai whose "true form" exist in the Mental Layer, a plane that could very well be deeper than time and space itself.

1. I will check the chapter later, but I don't recall any mentions of youkai's minds, or anything that would imply an abstract state of being. Only mentions of youkai controlling the world through the separate layers of reality.
2. I'll ask Doge about it, I assume he's waiting for the minor revision flood to subside before posting.
3. Putting the 'true form' stuff aside for a moment (since I really can't recall any statements implying that), even if what you're saying is 100% verifiably true, it wouldn't give AE. It'd just be type 9 immortality and at best HDE.

Source? Also, does Doremy have any sort of immortality or regeneration stemming from her supposed 'true self' existing in the mental layer? Because that's also a requirement for AE.

Source? Also, does Doremy have any sort of immortality or regeneration stemming from her supposed 'true self' existing in the mental layer? Because that's also a requirement for AE.
Idk, I think a mind should be abstract since it's deeper than time and space itself, though incorporeality can work. For ur second question is that I think she doesn't has it, but the point is that she's the embodiment of her own mind like TTGL.

Idk, I think a mind should be abstract since it's deeper than time and space itself, though incorporeality can work. For ur second question is that I think she doesn't has it, but the point is that she's the embodiment of her own mind like TTGL.
Cool. Literally none of this qualifies for AE.

Honestly, this entire argument is based on two completely unfounded ideas: that a youkai's 'mind' exists in a metaphysical plane, and that this plane somehow surpasses time and space. Until you can provide evidence of those two points, everything that comes after is irrelevant.

Last edited:
Btw if we can get an actual approval on the Sanzu River feat then that'd make the infinite speed thread ******* pointless.

And there are 3 more infinite speed feats where that came from.

Bump

I'll just keep on adding copypastas until somebody notices this thread.
Here's an idea.

Just make a new thread, containing all the still-unfinished revisions from all the other threads, plus whatever "3 more infinite speed" feats you've currently "found", and make that thread the sole "currently active" 2hu revision thread.

Of course, that might not work anyway, since the staff are quite clearly tired of having to deal with Touhou in general in here, hence the very deafening lack of response to this current spamming of Touhou "revision" threads.

I mean, sure, but that's gonna be one hell of a wall of text. Granted, of the 4 threads still active, 2 of them only have 1 thing remaining to be discussed, but the other 2 are still quite long. I'll ask some other supporters about the idea.

Adding more infinite speed feats is likely to just overcomplicate matters. Like, having one infinite speed feat is liable to make any thread a cesspool of toxicity, having 3 more on top of that would make people want to kill themselves.

Adding more infinite speed feats is likely to just overcomplicate matters. Like, having one infinite speed feat is liable to make any thread a cesspool of toxicity, having 3 more on top of that would make people want to kill themselves.
Well, if more "infinite" speed feats actually do exist, and are actually "valid", then the "toxicity" of others should be irrelevant to their indexing.

If Bleach downgrades from universe level can be successfully argued to a conclusion despite any "overcomplications", then there's no excuse why more tentative examples of this "infinite speed Touhou" stuff cannot even be so much as listed.

And this talk of "overcomplication" is unbelievably hilarious coming from you, who I distinctly remember saying stuff like "what about this other feat?" whenever one of your tentative examples was countered.

Because there's an upper limit on how much information people can take in at once. What, you want me to throw in the 3 other CRTs I have in reserve too? Like we have to keep in mind that a thread has to be readable and comprehensible and not a giant wall of text. May I remind you that we've previously had Touhou threads broken up into smaller pieces due to an overflow of information (the ups and downs CRT needing to be split between infinite speed and dream scaling, and IIRC the universal upgrades needed a second thread for Low 2-C ratings).

Anyways, with that in mind, there's nothing stopping staff from just evaluating the currently existing threads. Hell, like I said, there are 2 CRTs that are 99% done and just hung up on one minor thing each; we could literally end those right now if we wanted to.

I think I'll have to pass on CRT merging. If staff has such a problem with the number of active CRTs, they're more than welcome to evaluate the current ones to help cut down on the number. Or, y'know, not resurrect long dead ones.

What, you want me to throw in the 3 other CRTs I have in reserve too?
If the "three other infinite speed feats" are so important, then just lump them into their own thread.

Hell, like I said, there are 2 CRTs that are 99% done and just hung up on one minor thing each; we could literally end those right now if we wanted to.
Then tag/PM Antvasima and the other staff to get them in those threads then. If you don't, that's on you.

If the "three other infinite speed feats" are so important, then just lump them into their own thread.
I am. Not sure where you got the idea I wasn't.

Then tag/PM Antvasima and the other staff to get them in those threads then. If you don't, that's on you.
I've contacted other staff members, promoted this CRT in the CRT promotion thread, and even posted a list of all the active CRTs in the RVR when staff asked. I've also been doing my best to bump these threads every 8 or so hours to keep them alive, and other people have also reached out to numerous staff.

Touhou supporters, myself included, have done their best to get these threads resolved. It's up to staff now.

I've finished writing up a merged version of the threads; would still like a little more input from others before posting it and requesting the closure of every other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back