• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's due to one of doctor fox's inventions resurrecting Richard after he was erased from existence by one of her other devices

Her feats are all prep feats, though she did build a robot that launched someone to the moon in seconds which is tier 7 IIRC.

Why are there so many low 2-C prep users

Because saying "I can destroy the universe" is simple, impressive and doesn't require too much explanation, so it's an easy way to show that a character is overpowered without the viewer getting confused.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I legit can't tell if Unikitty is one of the smartest shows I've ever heard of, or if it is one of the stupidest shows I've ever heard of, right now it can be either.
It's both surprisingly well written and VERY surprisngly dark...

Seriously tho, we can't underestimate LEGO when it comes to quality; the LEGO Movie might be one of the best animated movies of this decade, which is saying something.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Seriously tho, we can't underestimate LEGO when it comes to quality; the LEGO Movie might be one of the best animated movies of this decade, which is saying something.
LEGO's writers are generally veterans and can write even wacky and insane stuff to be completely serious while not detracting from insanity. Goes with the territory I guess.

In one episode, Doctor Fox has trouble to decide between making a scientific breakthrough and saving unikitty and puppcorn from death... And it's revealed at the end that the only reason she saved them is because they are too valuable as test subjects to lose.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand LEGO. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the medieval concept of the four elements, most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Batman's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Greg Farshtey's Bionicle novels, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike LEGO truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Jay's existencial catchphrase "Bequeath, Bequeath, Bequeath," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Hageman Brothers' Day of The Departed. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Tommy Andreasen's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a LEGO tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 creativity points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Just wanna note that in an older game from LEGO.com, LEGO Agents, LEGO City, and LEGO Racers take place in the same Universe...not really important, but cool fact.

I don't see how characters questioning if their double is from a parallel universe which don't even know if it should exist can count.

Though there are Skreemers from the Cursed Realm.

DMB 1 said:
I don't see how characters questioning if their double is from a parallel universe which don't even know if it should exist can count.

Though there are Skreemers from the Cursed Realm.
That said, tings like DW and BttF have alternate timelines tho

Will he be one of those characters who gets spammed due to having a bunch of hax, but will have a bunch of defeats, because people will forget that quantity is different from quality, and put him against people that have Tier 2/1 hax?

Back