• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'd be down to see a page for most of the Lego verses. I feel like the protags from Lego Battles could have some profiles.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Lego Star Wars is a thing, also, althrough I don't think it should be; Star Wars is just one of the many franchises in the Lego video game series, if we were to give a page for every single one of them like we do with Star Wars, we would have tons of Lego verse pages lying around. Honestly I think we should just have a Lego page for the game series, to prevent confusion.
Lego Star Wars has it own verse full of lore and comics and extended material and what not outside of the games

it even has a series with dozens of episodes

Guys, Lord Vortech needs a few additions:

• Heat Vision: one of his main attacks is a generic eye-beam.
  • Summoning: He often summons his minions, machines and other stuff.
His Large SIze is redundant since he can change size at will.

Also, a question:

Did he use the foundation to move the universes into it and to fuse them together?

I mean the lego star wars verse page isn't solely based on the game but the brand thats a sub brand of Star Wars

Yes, Unikitty is another example.

...Unikitty is suprsingly dark... A character getting mind controlled into feeling nothing but pure hate, a character being stuck inside a snowman (Not much space) for months, etc.

Lego Star Wars is essentially another star wars timeline, just like the main one with games,movies,comics.novels ect. it just presents them in lego form

DMB 1 said:
Guys, Lord Vortech needs a few additions:
  • Heat Vision: one of his main attacks is a generic eye-beam.
  • Summoning: He often summons his minions, machines and other stuff.
His Large SIze is redundant since he can change size at will.

Also, a question:

Did he use the foundation to move the universes into it and to fuse them together?

@DMB I already added those two iirc.

Large Size maybe yes.

Foundation Elements, Foundation for All Dimensions, or Foundation Prime?

Edwardtruong2006 said:
@DMB I already added those two iirc.
Foundation Elements, Foundation for All Dimensions, or Foundation Prime?
I ma asking because the whole "combining universes within the Foundation" thingy could potentially translate to Immeasurable Lifting Strenght

Besides, even if you don't take the Immeasurable possibility, "Superhuman Lifting Strength" is a gigantic lowball, it should be at least Class M via Vortech's sheer size.

Unikitty once survived having her brain physically removed from her body and could both think and move just fine for the next 30 seconds until it was put back in

I don't have too much to right now so I'm just going to list some Lego Battles Hax:

Alien Commander:

Can enhance the strength of himself and his allies. (This hax is not limited to himself)

ESP, which stuns foes for a brief amount of time.

Can buff the speed of himself, allies, and vehicles. (This hax is not limited to himself)

Something all heroes can do is heal harmed allies via going near them, sooooo I guess healing is a power all heroes have?

There's more hax, but I'd prefer to share them with good video links.

The Ninjago online games had some really crazy feats. If I could find the one with the protagonist, he would be a somewhat hazed 4-A

Yobobojojo said:
The Ninjago online games had some really crazy feats. If I could find the one with the protagonist, he would be a somewhat hazed 4-A
Really? Even if you don't remember the game, do you remember at least the feat and describe it?

Their was a weapon called the Star Buster or something that could destroy stars and stuff and was stated to be a danger to the galaxy if someone pointed it the wrong way. It was some fodder weapon in the shop tho

Yobobojojo said:
Their was a weapon called the Star Buster or something that could destroy stars and stuff and was stated to be a danger to the galaxy if someone pointed it the wrong way. It was some fodder weapon in the shop tho
That's at leats 4-C.

Also, was that game a card/action game? Because I think that I played it.

Back