• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Will he be one of those characters who gets spammed due to having a bunch of hax, but will have a bunch of defeats, because people will forget that quantity is different from quality, and put him against people that have Tier 2/1 hax?
I don't think there are any 2-Cs with 2-A or higher hax

I can't wait to see pontos notable losses have a LEGO character on it.

I wish there was a good site that streams cartoons; every site that tries to do that has garbage players that stop the video every 2 seconds and the download takes hours (if they have a download option, some of them don't even have that).

That's of of the sites I just described (shitty players and slow download). Seriously, that is one of the least bad ones, and it still manages to suck.

It once took me almost two hours to watch a 11 minutes long episode of The Loud House on ********** because that shit refused to load.

Seriously tho, why does Netflix have Season 5 of Adventure Time but not Seasons 1 to 4? Did they just skip the beggining because it was boring?

When the characters you are supposed to be rooting for are literal maniacs, not as in "oh so wacky" but as in geniunely insane... Also Paulo why you never use chat

Well, Yobo knows more about the maelstrom than I do, but if it connects to literally all LEGO verses, unikitty has an infinite multiverse so it would be 2-A.

Back