• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, the show isn't even done with it's first season, but she created a botomless pit (High 3-A maybe?). Although she also has existence erasure, ressurection from said existence erasure, plot manipulation, morality manipulation, mind manipulation, empathetic manipulation, gravity manipulation, MFTL+ speed, and black hole creation and will probably get more in the future.

Yobobojojo said:
I found one. It's called Ninjago Spinjitzu Smash DX
I remember that game, I played it a lot years ago.

And yes, it's the same one with the black hole thingy.

Apparently their were 3 games. I would play them to look for feats, but I don't have a computer capable of running it

Also, anyone thinking of doing any LEGO Universe Profiles? The game. Apparently, the main villain corrupts imagination itself

Try using the Way Back Machine. I used to use that to play some older LEGO games on Lego.com back then.

BTW, The Maelstrom may be a composite LEGO, since it has control of the imagination nexus, which can create anything that has ever been thought of in the LEGO multiverse and is imagination itself

DMB 1 said:
Yobobojojo said:
I found one. It's called Ninjago Spinjitzu Smash DX
I remember that game, I played it a lot years ago.
And yes, it's the same one with the black hole thingy.
Uptade:

The Black hole thingy is actually from the sequel of that game: "Ninjago Spinjitzu Viper Smash".

They are described as "Micro Black Holes".

Yobobojojo said:
BTW, The Maelstrom may be a composite LEGO, since it has control of the imagination nexus, which can create anything that has ever been thought of in the LEGO multiverse and is imagination itself

Well, sort of. That sounds like it should have type 8 immortality and the offensive hax of every LEGO in existence.

We should have a maelstrom profile then, it would have plot manipulation, existence erasure, fusionism, magic, the force, type 8 immortality based on imagination, abstract existence, soul manipution, creation, teleportation, time travel, time paradox immunity, sealing, darkness manipulation, ressurection, space-time manipulation, mind manipulation etc

If the dude is literally one with imagination itself, it might actually be Type 1 Abstract Existence, which is insane.

DMB 1 said:
If the dude is literally one with imagination itself, it might actually be Type 1 Abstract Existence, which is insane.
More accurately, the Maelstrom from what I can tell is the corrupted form of the Imagination Nexus, which is made up of imagination from all legos. It's a interesting thing.

Well....

According to LEGO Universe, all legos, including living creatures, are made of raw ideas and imagination

Also, if all Legos are ideas, and all imagination is part of the nexus, that would give the defensive abilities of Legos too.

Actually, now that I think about it, if the Nexus is reliant on Imagination and Ideas, it having the same immortality as say, the Overlord would make sense, as darkness is an idea as well. In a sense, the Nexus would be reliant on Ideas themselves, which all Legos are.

Actually, it's a bit different.

Being one with all ideas > Having immortality reliant on all ideas.

Back