• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lego Boi vs Gilgamesh 2: Battle Tendency

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
RAWRxddfunnymeme
Gilgamesh FGO4

Since Lego Boi was recently downgraded (by me, of course), It's time we revive a (probably) classic matchup.

• Gilgamesh's base key is being used
  • Speed unequalized, hopefully that doesn't make this a stomp
  • Victory via death, K.O, BFR, or incapacitatio
  • Neither character has knowledge of one another
  • Both are in-character, but will employ their usual battle strategies
  • Neither character has preparation time
  • Each character has all of their standard equipment (Gilgamesh has every weapon available in his base key)
The Person who formerly slew the King of Heroes at one point: 11 (Edwardtruong2006, GyroNutz, ABoogieYesSir, Agnaa, DMUA, Xmark12)

The King of Heroes: 0

Inconclusive lol: 0

So.

I'm pretty sure Gil won't go all Enuma Elish, SNI, full power GOB, etc. etc. on a literal lego.

When Gil does start chucking Noble Phantasms, the lego man can likely just put them all in Rubyhorde while Gear Suppressor 777 can likely take out another good chunk of weapons.

Robloxian has speed buffs, strength buffs to match Gil's AP, close in and pull Dagger of Shattered Dimensions, Broadway Force Gil, etc. etc.

Lego Lad FRA

Blocky mongrel beats blonde boi for reasons above

I can just imagine Gil getting fed up with Block boi like he did with Shirou, pulling EA, then getting hit with that axe that makes you explode.

Satisfying carnage.

This will go exactly like it did with the original bl0cky b o i vs g0lden b o i . It won't be a stomp, it'll actually be a mid to possibly high-diff fight for the Robloxian imo because Gil does have a pretty good arsenal, but in the end going with de bl0x boi FRA and FRA from the original thread.

p.s: If the Robloxian wins against Gil (again), I can't wait to gloat how my Roblox character beat the King of Heroes.

p.s 2: Shameless plug here about Robloxian vs Gil.

Gilgamesh because please don't do this ;-;

memeblox fra

That's 9 votes, right?

It's at least loads/7

The victory is unanimous from what it appears, so I believe it can be added to their profiles already (unless I'm wrong, then I'm not sure).

Out of all the ways to lose, this must be the saddest. uuhhh.wav

On the other hand, it's good to know if Gilgamesh was real, my roblox character could kill him, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back