• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legendary Pokémon Big Speed Nerfs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobsican

He/Him
Okay, I know the forum move is coming near and all of that, but I want to see some input on this to then keep it for after the forum move for actual application, further discussion and all of that.

Currently MFTL+ stuff comes from Solgaleo and Lunala going across wormholes to travel countless light years to reach places.

The problem? Wormholes aren't the middle of space, and actually a shortcut to travel such absurd distances in far lower travel, so this would turn these feats into unquantificable and so we go back to "At least Relativistic+" for every legendary that scaled.

The feat is Solgaleo and Lunala travelling in ultra space from one wormhole to another, not travelling inside a wormhole.

No problem. Though it'd be better if you kept this on the general discussion thread, as you're not really meant to be making CRTs now.

You're fine if I close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back