• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Least Favourite Character in your Favourite Verse

Even in verse, it's become a joke. SCP researchers love to trick newbies into cross testing SCP's with 682 for funsies. It's laughable

Ninjago: The time twins. They literally came out of nowhere, have no special abilities whatsoever, are randomly introduced to bring people back from having been established as dead for no reason, and come off as a farce, really.

Dragon Ball: Son Goku. Cus he got Complete Ultra Instinct, suprassed Limit Breaker Jiren, but lost his form cus his body can't handle it. it really sad.

One-Punch Ma: Saitama. *Not again, all it took was one punch, DAMN IT!*

Boku no Hero Academia: Ochako cus she love Deku, and Tsuyu cus it is frog waifu, I love her it, both are cute.

Konosuba: Megumin cus her beauty cute, and her cry make more cute again, and Kazuma cus his steal ability steal panty.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni: Lambdadelta, cus she is lover and rivals with Bernkastel, abosutely love both them cus their cuter (again).

Demonbane: Elder God Demonbane. Cus he is Deus Machina, you will never no mercy on him, or he will do same as to Nya.

Pokemo: Arceus. Kinda love him cus Judgement move, defeat Palkia, Dialga, and etc. The creator always win.

Cthulhu Mythos: Yog-Sothoth. Quotes "Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth. He knows where the Old Ones broke through of old, and where They shall break through again. He knows where They have trod earth's fields, and where They still tread them, and why no one can behold Them as They tread."

007: Dont really dislike anyone but the character i like the least is Auric Goldfinger

Gravity Falls: Gideon

Pokemon: Greninja definitely. Just an annoying unappealing mon

Life Is Strange - No duh here. Mark Jefferson. A paedophile and a murderer, he betrays, kills and corrupts everyone around him. He is creepy as f**k, and makes my skin crawl every time I play the game. But worst of all? He is a handsome teacher.

MCU - Ronan the Accuser. Seriously. One of the worst villans Marvel has tried to shove down our throats, and almost boned a really good movie. Nebula was a more compelling bad guy than him, and her character motivations were just Gamora=kill.

The Dark Tower - Eddie Dean. Tries to kill Roland the first chance he gets, and consistantly betrays the gunslinger's trust. Constantly needs saving throughout the first four books. Most useful thing he does is carve a key.

The SCP Foundatio - Doctor Bright. A complusive immortal liar with a god complex. Need I say more?

The Real World - Can't pick.

Five Nights at Freddy's - JJ. "I'm gonna do a sneaky thing, and throw a new contender in the ring!" She needs to f**k off in a whole new manner.

Danny Phantom: Dash Baxter, dudes just an ***hole.

Dragon Ball: Chichi, that whole Gohan needs to study bs is ridiculous and annoying considering the world is in danger.

Sonic X: Chris, that boy is so annoying it's sad. He's always wondering what Sonic I'd doing like he has a right to know where and what he's doing all the time. Plus the constant "Sonic!!!" Name calls from him are annoying.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: ******* Malone. There are some ****** up dudes in JJBA, but most of them are at least weird, quirky, interesting, or at least have a some what interesting stand. But his power, literally requires rape to function. It takes so much ******* prep to use properly, and you are basically rolling the dice on getting a good power. The thing that sucks the most is that the homunculus he summoned for his fight with Giorno was actually interesting, and the fight was cool, minus the parts that were made worse through the nature of the stand and the user.

Fate: Mephistopheles. The character had so much potential, and we had ******* none of it. His Noble Phantasm is basically just a time bomb, and is basically the most uninteresting and basic approach to the story you could have taken. His design sucks. Instead of a swav deal maker, we got a ******* clown. We didn't even get a demon, we got a basic ass homunculus. I hope we at least get a Faust seravnt some time in the future

Medaka Box: not one in particular, but the Doubles of the Suitors were ******* awful. Well, except the one who's running gag was getting stomped off in one page by massive arsenals. That guy was funny. But all the others were just ******* awful

Trevor Phillips from Grand Theft Auto, I really really tried to like him but he's just everything wrong with the "psychotic protagonist" trope, literally the only thing I even remotely like about him regards his clothing options

Some more examples.

Earthbound: That would be Pokey Minch. Aside from being a fat ugly kid, this guy is just selfish and stupid to a fault. If even his little brother is more helpful in combat early game, and which this guy is just all over the place with his performances (Goes from bluffing about his beef, to complaining to Ness, to even literally pissing himself). But then he becomes and occuring antagonists all throughout the game; mostly just a comedy relief troll rather than a foe though. But then he becomes the real Final Bosses right hand man. But if he wasn't bad enough in Earthbound, look what he does all throughout Mother 3. Somehow, this kid becomes an Emperor of some sort, and murders so many innocent people and hires some Saddam Hussein parody type character to torture some monkeys. Then he mind controls Claus to do his bidding, and in the end, forces him to kill himself. And the worst part about him is, that he hides in his absolute safe bubble so that not even Low 2-C characters with broken hax powers are able to touch him. And he is also free to stick his tongue out at you while doing so. This makes him the most insufferable brat in video game history.

StarCraft: Arcturus Mengsk, this guy is just a galactic, genocidal madman. He's very deceptive and manipulative in which he often took advantage of others bad situations to further his goals. And he's always hiding his true intentions due to his telepathic barrier, and got away with all sorts of lies. He really drew the line when he used a Psi-Emitter on Tarsonis, and attracted a bunch of Zerg to wipe out billions of lives. And that's not even his worst sin, he also abandoned Kerrigan, who single handedly took on an entire Protoss army, albeit with some help from Zerg and this was her human form. Once she achieved her mission, Mengsk just left her to die/get abducted by the Zerg, and now he was the one who indirectly created the Queen of Blades. Then he comes out as a hypocrite when he later decides Kerrigan needs to be assassinated; despite it being all his fault. And for some reason, when he was exposed on media, it didn't stop him from being dethroned as Emperor. Thankfully, Kerrigan got her revenge in the end of Heart of the Swarm.

I'm pretty much really like Jinbe when he's show up firstly in Impel Down,he's awesome and became an new mugiwara crew is expected too.

Carrot for waifu because she's adorable and interesting.

Paranatural : I really didn't like Hijack as a villian. He seemed to flipflop between personalities after his talk with Lucifer, and after that I just couldn't take him seriously after his menacing introduction in the first half of part 5. That put, there are plenty of one-off characters that aren't memorable and drew out part 5 to be as long as part 1-4 combined, kek.

Magic: the Gathering: Vivien Reid. They somehow made an even more bland version of Nissa, and I didn't even think that was possible. bring back Garruk

RWBY : Not a big fan of Ilia Amitola, as I feel like she was shoehorned into Blake's past without much setup.

For unintended reasons, probably Semiramis. She has a cool design and all, but her motivation is really not communicated very well and she doesn't have enough stylishness, presence, or charm to keep her interesting like Kirei, Medea, or Gilles, respectively, all of whom I almost dislike, but manage to still be likeable in the end.

Also Atlanta. One of the coolest characters in Greek myths, possibly the earliest feminist icon, and who had the potential for very interesting relationships with her fellow Red Teammates. Then she got completely watered down by the series into being a single personality trait exaggerated to hideous proportions, as well as having no plot significance whatsoever. Her final battle with Ruler and her death scene with Achilles are the only good scenes she's in.

Out of the entire Nasuverse I'd say Sieg is the worst (not the saber-class Servant, the wooden-plank class character)

Dargoo Faust said:
Out of the entire Nasuverse I'd say Sieg is the worst (not the saber-class Servant, the wooden-plank class character)
Inb4 Veloxt comes in and says "Siegfried is Trash, I have grudges on him".

Ninjago: Probably time twins. Boring and bland villains with no power or personality

Power Rangers: The Overdrive theme. I know it's not a character, but to quote Linkara: "If this song was a person, I would break its neck, hold up its corpse, and proudly proclaim that I did it. And no jury would convict me." Other then that, probably the Overdrive Rangers

Code Geass: Honestly you can't really hate anyone.

Puella Magi Verse: Madoka is a dumbass

Yu-Gi-Oh: Yuya. Egao cult. Also Chumley

Shin Megami Tensei: Navarre. Enough said.

Fossil Fighters: Everyone is great except all of Frontier who deserve immense destruction

Marvel: either squirrel girl or dazzler.

DC: Batman(I don't specifically hate the character but more his fans)

Dargoo Faust said:
I feel like Sieg is the perfect example of a character who was a brilliant idea that was executed rather poorly. I give him brownie points for at least having a lot of potential, even if it was never realized. And for having some cool moments, especially when those moments involved my favorite Nasuverse character

Jojo: I guess it'll prolly be Ermes, out of all the Jobros she just didn't endear me to her like the way Shizah or Okuyasu did. Plus her stand was kinda meh.

Ed Edd n Eddy: Kankers. They're entire purpose was to be a G rated sex joke.

Star Wars: Rosh from Jedi Academy, really why was he even a thing?

Overwatch: Pharah, keeps raining on my day in comp.

Street Fighter: Rufus, seems to be a jab at the audience there.

My Hero Academia: Bakugou, I just don't find him rootable to be honest.

RWBY: Mercury, this is more of a love to hate kinda deal as he is just a pure douche that I wanna see get smacked.

The Legend of Zelda: Tingle. While Navi was super annoying, at the very least she had some sort of plot relevance and she existed only in one game. Tingle instead, he's a different kind of annoying, and he appers on several games. The worst part is that he gets a ton of good stuff, like appearing in Hyrule Warriors when much better characters didn't just because he's loved in Japan.

Pokémo: How can I not hate the guy who's single-handedly responsible for creating the false impression of Pokémon being nothing more than a childish cartoon?

Kirby (Universe): I don't know. The games don't have much talking, but characters are developed relatively well. If I really had to choose, King Dedede (Anime) would probably take the spot.

My Hero Academia: Mineta. A perver that contrasts with the rest of the cast.

Akame ga Kill!: Obvious answer and his dad are obvious answers. At least Esdeath had some sort of character development and character depth.

Fairy Tail: Jiemma. Wasted and forgettable character.

Ace Attorney: Probably Queen Ga'ran. Due to the nature of the series, that is heavily based on characters and plot, it'd take me ages to explain, and no one would probably even read it.

Death Note: Mello (N's partner). N at least had the saving point of having an interesting symbolism and relationship with Light. Nello was just... meh. Light's "girlfriend" is also a close second.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Alessi FRA

Pokémon (Games): the non-rival friend in XYZ. It was lame af.

Percy Jackson: Will Solace, it has no character and seems to be put there only to score points and couple up Nico.

HDM: dunno, maybe Metatron as he's just a generic bad guy that dies like a punk when attacked by two humans.

Star Wars: CC-1010 and you all know why

Harry potter: Lockheart, feels like a waste to meke him go insane after a book.

Back